Pentex Landscape Equipment

With Angi since February 2012

Sales, Parts and Service Dealership for all your Outdoor Power Equipment....

Maximum Pressure Washing

Maximum Pressure Washing

I have been doing this since I was a kid, but I have been doing this as a business since 2017. I know what I am doing and I am here to clean and beautify your home and any other need you may have. Ask us about our senior citizen, military and first responder discounts.

08/11/2020

The did a good job in fixing the mower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a lawn mower repair.

01/10/2018

Much cheaper than John Deere

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New engine on mower

09/20/2017

I found Pentex on Angie's List and took my mower there for an analysis. This was a week before Hurricane Harvey hit Houston. So, there was some delay due to the hurricane, but they got back to me the week after the hurricane and let me know that they could fix the leak for a very reasonable charge, however they informed me the smoking would require and engine overhaul which was much more costly. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My riding lawn mower of 5 years was leaking oil and smoking. I was seriously considering scrapping and purchasing a replacement.

08/07/2017

Very well. Great job done in less time than promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My two year old lawn mower would not start no matter what I did, with my limited knowledge on small engine repair. Pentex was very kind and did a great job, delivering a working mower in less time than promised. I definitely recommend and will use them again.

03/28/2015

Though mainly for the commercial customer they are very attentive to the residential customer . They are well stocked with all types of lawn equipment. They are knowledgeable and pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold trimmer, prepared for use, registered warranty, gave handling and maitnance tips.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Certified Service Dealership for all the product line we offer. We also repair generators and power washers. Visit us online at www.PenTexEquip.com.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover