Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling

State Board of Plumbing Examiners
10/05/2017

17304 Stuebner Airline Rd

Spring, TX 77379

If you are in need of an experienced and knowledgeable North Houston plumber, air conditioning and heating technician you can count on the professionals at Milton Frank Plumbing and Cooling to provide you with the expert services that you need. Our experts have vast knowledge of their craft, and we are fully prepared to take care of any and all of your needs. No matter how small or large the job may be, you can trust our professionals to get the job done right the first time. Over the years, we have become the area’s trusted source for professionalism. All of our plumbers are highly trained, very courteous, and they are completely committed to providing our customers with only the most quality services. Don’t rely upon do-it-yourself techniques. Let our fully licensed, bonded and insured plumbers do the job right the first time! Service area covered; Servicing Northwest Houston, including Spring, Champions, The Woodlands, Conroe, Shenandoah, Tomball, and Cypress!...

4.1

plumbers (320)water heaters (52)drain cleaning (28)home remodeling (25)HVAC Companies (17)gas leak repair (9)appliance repair (8)water softeners (5)flooring (4)interior painting (3)irrigation system (3)sewer cleaning (2)

12/10/2020

The service technician (Robert) arrived on time and went right to work removing the old broken faucet and installing the new one. He finished the job in just about an hour. He was very professional and did an excellent job. I also think I was charged a reasonable price for the job. I will be calling Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling again, the next time I have a plumbing and cooling problem.

Description of Work
Remove existing and install new kitchen faucet

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

08/01/2020

I was very impressed with the work that Micha and his assistant did. Excellent work in my opinion

Description of Work
They determined that I did not have any broken pipes unders my home and blew out grease buildup that I had. They replace me a new toilet bowl that I needed

Category air duct cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

05/16/2020

Great--technician came same day, wore mask and gloves, checked over unit esp safety check, re-lit pilot, and waited until a complete cycle to be sure it worked properly

Description of Work
Determine reason and/or fix pilot light out condition on water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

01/18/2020

I did not let them do the work and gladly paid the trip charge. This company does good work but are overpriced IMO. This job was “plumbing 101 “ and I got both jobs pulled and replaced for $210. They wanted $230 for just the kitchen faucet. The plumber was very courteous

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced and shower control and cartridge pulled and replaced

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

01/18/2020

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced and shower control and cartridge pulled and replaced

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

06/22/2019

Site lists hours to include Saturday service. They do not have Saturday service, thus wasting my time to contact them.

Description of Work
Restart water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

06/03/2019

The technician had to use a plumbers snake in the attic directed down through the vent pipe to open the blockage. He made sure the sink was draining before he cleaned up. I'm pleased and will hire them again.

Description of Work
A vent pipe that is common between the air conditioner A coil and an upstairs bathroom sink was blocked and caused very slow draining of the sink and the caused the A coil to drain to the overflow pan.

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

03/10/2019

Great just as expected based on previous work

Description of Work
Emergency kitchen drain routing

Work Completed On 03/10/2019

03/09/2019

Jacquelyn was amazing when she answered the phone. Extremely helpful. Explained the after hours fee, how the process will work. Took all my information & repeated back to ensure it was all correct. Gus called and advised he was enroute & an ETA. He showed up on time. Gus is very polite & professional. He looked at problem, made sure everything he needed was in his truck. He then gave an amount for...

Description of Work
Exterior water line cracked. Needed copper pipe fixed

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

01/28/2019

When we call they come and wear booties. We have been very please. Their our plumbers for now on.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 01/28/2017

Air Conditioning & Heating Services, Re-piping, Water Conditioning, Low Water Pressure Problems, Leaks & Drips,Faucets, Hot Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Toilets, Gas Line Installation, Gas Leaks, Clogged Water Lines, Water Filtration, Water Softners, Copper Re-piping, New Drain Installation, Air Conditioning, Heating, Air Purification, Major & Minor Remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available