Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling

Texas: General
06/29/2023

17304 Stuebner Airline Rd

Spring, TX 77379

If you are in need of an experienced and knowledgeable North Houston plumber, air conditioning and heating technician you can count on the professionals at Milton Frank Plumbing and Cooling to provide you with the expert services that you need. Our experts have vast knowledge of their craft, and we are fully prepared to take care of any and all of your needs. No matter how small or large the job may be, you can trust our professionals to get the job done right the first time. Over the years, we have become the area’s trusted source for professionalism. All of our plumbers are highly trained, very courteous, and they are completely committed to providing our customers with only the most quality services. Don’t rely upon do-it-yourself techniques. Let our fully licensed, bonded and insured plumbers do the job right the first time! Service area covered; Servicing Northwest Houston, including Spring, Champions, The Woodlands, Conroe, Shenandoah, Tomball, and Cypress!...

4.1

plumbers (320)water heaters (52)drain cleaning (28)home remodeling (25)HVAC Companies (17)gas leak repair (9)appliance repair (8)water softeners (5)flooring (4)interior painting (3)irrigation system (3)sewer cleaning (2)

12/10/2020

Curtis W.

The service technician (Robert) arrived on time and went right to work removing the old broken faucet and installing the new one. He finished the job in just about an hour. He was very professional and did an excellent job. I also think I was charged a reasonable price for the job. I will be calling Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling again, the next time I have a plumbing and cooling problem.

Description of Work
Remove existing and install new kitchen faucet

Category plumbing, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

08/01/2020

Sally P.

I was very impressed with the work that Micha and his assistant did. Excellent work in my opinion

Description of Work
They determined that I did not have any broken pipes unders my home and blew out grease buildup that I had. They replace me a new toilet bowl that I needed

Category air duct cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

05/16/2020

Joel A.

Great--technician came same day, wore mask and gloves, checked over unit esp safety check, re-lit pilot, and waited until a complete cycle to be sure it worked properly

Description of Work
Determine reason and/or fix pilot light out condition on water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

01/18/2020

Jack E.

I did not let them do the work and gladly paid the trip charge. This company does good work but are overpriced IMO. This job was “plumbing 101 “ and I got both jobs pulled and replaced for $210. They wanted $230 for just the kitchen faucet. The plumber was very courteous

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced and shower control and cartridge pulled and replaced

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

01/18/2020

Jack E.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced and shower control and cartridge pulled and replaced

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

06/22/2019

Brian K.

Site lists hours to include Saturday service. They do not have Saturday service, thus wasting my time to contact them.

Description of Work
Restart water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

06/03/2019

Tom D.

The technician had to use a plumbers snake in the attic directed down through the vent pipe to open the blockage. He made sure the sink was draining before he cleaned up. I'm pleased and will hire them again.

Description of Work
A vent pipe that is common between the air conditioner A coil and an upstairs bathroom sink was blocked and caused very slow draining of the sink and the caused the A coil to drain to the overflow pan.

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

03/10/2019

Robert M.

Great just as expected based on previous work

Description of Work
Emergency kitchen drain routing

Work Completed On 03/10/2019

03/09/2019

Maureen O.

Jacquelyn was amazing when she answered the phone. Extremely helpful. Explained the after hours fee, how the process will work. Took all my information & repeated back to ensure it was all correct. Gus called and advised he was enroute & an ETA. He showed up on time. Gus is very polite & professional. He looked at problem, made sure everything he needed was in his truck. He then gave an amount for the repair. Explained all the charges and what they entailed. For an “emergency” visit, this has been a great experience.

Description of Work
Exterior water line cracked. Needed copper pipe fixed

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

01/28/2019

Joan J.

When we call they come and wear booties. We have been very please. Their our plumbers for now on.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 01/28/2017

01/09/2019

Rebecca P.

The shower in our master bath stopped working at 2:45pm. I searched Angie's List and contacted Milton Frank Plumbing and Cooling at 3:04pm. The dispatcher was sympathetic, professional and swift, and after quoting a modest service charge, advised they were dispatching a plumber named Joel. Joel arrived at 4:15pm and was immediately able to identify the problem (a clogged hose) and correct it. There was no inflation of charges, no unsolicited advice about other potential problems with our plumbing system, just an honest and accurate diagnosis and a solid remedy. We didn't even need a new showerhead; he just cleared the hose and put everything back together. This time it was a small problem, but if we ever have another of any size, we'll definitely be using these folks. They were fast, courteous and effective! A+!

Description of Work
Shower Repair

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

09/01/2018

Troy O.

On time, stopped leak and scheduled repair next week after holiday

Description of Work
Leak in upstairs bathroom, requiring the water to be turned off. Anthony Willcoxon was very professional and did a great job.

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

08/29/2018

Diana C.

The service tech arrived on time and was able to repair the upstairs toilet as well as the pipe that was leaking in order for us to be prepared for the installation of a washing machine that was taking place the next day. I felt the price was a little high, but they did come out the same day we called and took care of the problem the same day so I was pleased with the level of service I received.

Description of Work
Repair on upstairs toilet, fix leaking pipe for washing machine installation

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

08/14/2018

Stephanie A.

Called about the sink and had someone here in less than 30 minutes after I called. Travis came and explained everything clearly. Would highly recommend Milton Frank.

Description of Work
Sink was filling with water

Work Completed On 08/14/2018

06/07/2018

Troy O.

Charlie Ray work for quite a while until he found the issue, a capacitor was not properly installed. On the key point, defined what the problem, extremely professional and sold me on using this company more often. If this an example of their service personal, outstanding!

Description of Work
AC unit upstairs would not come on.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

05/16/2018

Debra H.

It went very well. He showed up on time, put little booties on his shoes and came in the house to assess what needed to be done. He was professional and worked non-stop until it was done. Turned out the diverter needed to be replaced. He could have very easily told me all of the fixtures needed to be replaced and I wouldn't have known the difference. I was impressed with his honesty. I will most definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The guest bathroom fixtures in the bathtub didn't work properly

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

05/09/2018

Michael L.

Work done promptly and professionally, with complete clean up upon completion. Price a little higher than competitors, but worth it.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

04/30/2018

Thomas E.

What I was impressed with was how observant Carlos Delgado was in doing this job. He noticed an issue with our hot water heater that I made missed and an issue with the dryer vent. It ended up being much more of a job than I had hoped, but he explained the issues in detail and he took care of them in a very professional manner. Great job.

Description of Work
Track down a sewer smell

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

03/19/2018

Stephanie D.

Plumber efficient. Toilets adequate.....BUT do Not waste money on what they have for soft close toilet seats, these are inferior and way too much for the poor quality. Go to Lowe's for quality at a whole lot less $. Attempting to find a handyman to change.

Description of Work
Update toilets to ADA standard

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

03/08/2018

Mark W.

Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling was able to send someone out right away and the home process was done within a couple of hours. Very happy with the company.

Description of Work
The Underground Pipe Leading To The House Needed to Be Fixed.

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

02/13/2018

Leslie S.

He check most areas, but because he didn’t want to climb in my garage attic he didn’t check there. Then tried to sell me the complete gas leak check for $509. A couple days later I went in to the garage attic and detected it myself. Just capped it of. No need for a $509 gas detection. He tried hard to sell it though.

Description of Work
Check for gas leak.

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

01/30/2018

MARIA C.

first visit was for Mr. Johnson's opinion on a shower enclosure leakage. Second visit was for Mr. Johnson to repair a leakage under the sink. We have followed Mr. Micah Johnson through different companies. He has always been professional, honest, punctual and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
bathroom leak and kitchen sink leak

Work Completed On 01/11/2018