LOWE'S

With Angi since July 2010

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY...

Affordable Remodeling by John

Where integrity and precision matter. I, John, do most of the remodeling and daily repairs that help your house work properly for you and your family's needs. I work in an orderly fashion and do every job as if I were doing it for myself or even a close family member. I use licensed subcontractors for plumbing, electrical and other trades that require licensure. Serving portions of Harris County.

Christian Complete Landscape

We also offer hardscaping services as well as landscape design. There's also installation of fences, stone walkways, synthetic lawns, and irrigation systems. And we also provide professional Christmas decorations for the holidays. With Christian Complete Landscape, you'll have everything you'll need to leave a lasting impression on anyone who's just passing by your property, your neighbors as well as your guests.

Offers by Christian Complete Landscape on Angi
Window World of Houston

Our motto here at Window World of Houston is the same today as it was in the beginning...provide superior product, installed by a professional craftsman and guaranteed low prices. We are locally owned and operated, and at Window World we know the job yesterday will land us the job down the street tomorrow. We do our best on every job, everyday. Please call us today for a free estimate.

01/11/2016

Alejandra G.

Description of Work
I was so surprised by the great service and good price that Lowe's offered to install gutters to our house! I highly recommend!

09/24/2015

Sylvia and Tom B.

Description of Work
Home improvement

06/24/2015

Debra B.

10/17/2014

Carmen L.

Description of Work
The quote was too high. The material prices are great but the installation quote was extremely high.

06/17/2014

TERRY M.

They did an excellent job. They're pricey but I have no complaints. They used the same people and they are all subcontractors. It's just that with Lowes, you're going to be under their umbrella. You need to come when they call. They get that kind of respect. Being under the Lowe's umbrella, if there was a problem and I had questions when the job was done, they answered them thoroughly and totally gave me a piece of advice.

Description of Work
I ended up going with Lowe's. We had a pretty big lot and I had them fence the back by the creek.

LOWE'S

With Angi since July 2010

17122 STUEBNER AIRLINE RD

Spring, TX 77379

POND DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION & SUPPLIES. AQUATIC PLANT SALES.