Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2014

Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. is family owned and operated. We are a BBB Accredited Business with many certifications, such as GAF Master Elite Contractor, HAAG Certified, IICRC Certified (Master Water, Fire, and Textile Restorer). We are members of multiple associations, including RCAT (Roofing Contractors Association of Texas) and Chamber of Commerce. We also hold a Real Estate Broker/Agents Licenses. We believe 110% in "People Before Profit."...

A Service Provider's profile image

+20 more images

roofing (59)gutter repair (4)concrete repair (9)

06/21/2022

Gretchen B.

Excellent job!! Very professional and did in timely manner. Looks fabulous ❤️ Appreciate Brandon for having tons of patience

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

06/13/2022

B H.

I am so pleased with my new roof. It looks great and the contractor, staff and crew were very nice, friendly and courteous. They protected my plants and did excellent cleanup after finishing.

Description of Work
Repair of roof due to wind and hail damage.

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

Review for Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. - 5907 Spring-Cypress Rd, Spring, TX - 39764768

05/12/2022

Carole B.

From the time we sat down with Anson Eldridge of Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. until the last nail was picked up from our yard, Eldridge Roofing enabled us to have a stress-free experience. Eldridge Roofing left our home immaculate with a brand new roof with all our chosen bells and whistles (we chose the Hail Impact Resistant Class 4 Shingles) with the GAF Lifetime warranty! Eldridge Roofing is a competent, family-owned company that is a GAF Master Elite Residential Roofing Contractor (with many other qualifications, certificates and awards). It is obvious they are deeply invested in what they do through excellent customer service. Everything was thoroughly explained in great detail to us. All our questions were patiently answered and our comments were listened to. It was also important to know that whenever we called, we would receive a prompt return call. We are truly pleased with our choice of Eldridge Roofing and Restoration, Inc. and highly recommend the company to anyone that is contemplating a new roof. Eldridge Roofing has an excellent rapport with insurance companies and will handle the insurance paperwork to process with your Insurance to obtain any discounts, If applicable. Eldridge Roofing also does windows, siding and restoration work. We will definitely consider using Eldridge for other projects!

Description of Work
New Roof put on home

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

05/10/2022

Stacy S.

Brandon was my contact at Eldridge Roofing and Restoration. He was thorough in all his explanations, provided samples and informative written material to allow me to make the best decision. He always responded promptly when I contacted him and they met every time line. Would highly recommend 10/10

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

Review for Eldridge Roofing & Restoration, Inc. - 5907 Spring-Cypress Rd, Spring, TX - 39726616

04/22/2022

Debra B.

I set up two appointments for my roof to be assessed for replacement. It is 25 years old. Trece cancelled the first appointment due to rain. Rescheduled for the following day at the same time and was a no show, no call, no nothing It has been 2 weeks now and still no response from Trece or the company. If we cannot manage a simple roof assessment I am not interested in having them do the actual work.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

04/03/2022

Gregory F.

Bid process was timely, professional and complete. Review of materials, workmanship, timing and costs was completed in-detail. Although ELDRIDGE did not win the bid / job, I would not hesitate to include them in any roofing replacement bid process in the future.

Description of Work
Bid on a roof replacement job

Work Completed On 04/03/2022

12/18/2021

Sai S.

Great . On time installation with highest standard of safety and quality. Timely and transparent communication from the project inception , insurance inspections through installation.

Description of Work
Roofing installation

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

10/21/2021

Natalie R.

Excellent work by Brandon and his team! Our roof was recently replaced and we love it. The workmanship is very high quality, and the finished product is beautiful. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/06/2021

Kim C.

They were great! They helped me with the insurance company to make sure everything was covered. The did excellent work and they were communication. Everyone I dealt with from Eldridge Roofing was so personal and professional! I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Dawn P.

Perfect as scheduled. The quality and communication was excellent.

Description of Work
Gutters installed and Roof maintenance

Category concrete repair, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

Michael M.

We chose Eldridge to replace our roof after experiencing hail damage. Brandon Holland inspected our roof and worked with the insurance adjuster to make sure everything was taken care of. He is aware of and followed my HOA requirements, worked with my schedule, and followed thru with the job foreman as the job was in progress. I am very comfortable going with Eldridge and Brandon.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Amanda B.

Awesome job! Very helpful with all parts of the process.. very attentive and there through the entire process!

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

09/27/2021

Eric J.

I highly recommend Eldridge Roofing. The entire experience was smooth. I was fortunate to work with Brandon. He walked me through the entire process from beginning to end, and was always there to answer all my questions. He’s full of knowledge which made selecting a roof easy. From the sit down to build day I always felt comfortable with Eldridge Roofing. The goodie bag delivered after build day is proof this company goes above with their customer service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

Margaret K.

Anson Eldridge gave incredible, hands on service with attention to every detail of the process involved in replacing my roof. He was accessible by phone/text no matter where he was in the country. His team of roofers were timely, experienced and accomplished the laying of the new roof all in one day!!! He worked with the insurance company to make sure I was given everything I was entitled to and that I was treated fairly by them. Anson returned 2 days after completion of the job to check that the work had been completed as contracted and I was satisfied with my Eldridge Roofing & Restoration. I highly recommend their company.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Work Completed On 09/26/2021

Velma M.

They do excellent work in a pleasant manner!! Trust worthy!! Anson has been a jewel to work with!! Reese genuine in his interaction with us! Will a fun and pleasant gentleman added to a great experience with Eldridge Roofing !!

Description of Work
Roof & Gutters

Work Completed On 09/26/2021

Marie H.

I received hail damage in April 2021 & Eldridge Roofing was recommended to me by a friend. I proceeded to work with them in regards to my insurance claim...I cannot express how very impressed I have been with their services! They offer a complete support system from inspecting my roof & meeting with the insurance adjustors at my home so I was not lost in conversation with terms that I did not understand. My Account Rep Anson is extremely knowledgeable , professional, yet very personable! Eldridge has gone above & beyond simply "replacing a roof"...they have built a relationship & assisted me with their additional services in regards to coordinating with my AC company to improve the air flow in my attic space, and they are installing gutters this week as well. Communication is extremely important to me and Anson ALWAYS follows up in a timely manner & finds answers to all of my questions thru out this process over the past 4-5 months! I HIGHLY recommend Eldridge for all your roofing needs & more!

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement including new decking

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

08/06/2021

Tom H.

They conducted a roof inspection that far exceeded our expectations. Numerous pictures were taken, the results were carefully explained and we now are comfortable in asking for necessary repairs from our contractor! We wish, in retrospect, we had hired Eldridge to do our roof replacement! Very professional and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/29/2021

Darlene H.

Super smooth process with these guys! Highly recommend Brandon & Eldridge Roofing!

Description of Work
We needed our roof replaced after the April hailstorm

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

07/28/2021

Lisa L.

I highly recommend the Eldridge team. My project manager Michael Cure was knowledgeable about product, he helped me with understanding my insurance claim. He was responsive and professional. My whole experience was smooth and hassle free.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

06/25/2021

Sarah G.

Eldridge Roofing was recommended to me after I suspected my roof may have been damaged during a recent storm. Brandon Holland came out and thoroughly inspected every inch of my roof. He was able to clearly explain the problem and had a solution not far behind. The entire process from start to finish was exceptional. We will definitely be using Eldridge for any future issues or projects that may come up! Thanks again!

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

06/25/2021

Erica M.

We have had 2 roofs installed on our homes and both times have been with Brandon Holland. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Elridge is very informative and helpful in the whole process from inspection to install. Definitely recommend Brandon to everyone. Made the process stress free.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate your review. It means so much to all of us!

06/24/2021

Amy F.

The entire process took about two hours. Everyone was kind, professional, and helpful. I used Eldridge for installing a new roof and gutters in 2019, and they did an excellent job. I continue to use them for all of my roofing needs.

Description of Work
Attic Fan Installation

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

Thank you so much for your great rating! It means more than you know.

06/18/2021

Candace J.

Treyce Eldridge with Eldridge Roofing & Restoration is amazing! Treyce has knowledge, respect, and didn’t try to sell us what we didn’t need! Eldridge Roofing employees are trustworthy, reliable and most importantly stand behind their work! Their word is gold! They are family owned & immediately make you feel like you are family! I refer them every chance I get!

Description of Work
New Roof & gutters