Broken Oak Services

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

Sole Proprietor Handyman Service. I will charge as bid for the project, or at a day rate if there are several items around your home that need attention....

Gutters by Berger Home Services

Gutters by Berger Home Services

You don't know when it's going to rain. But you can know if your roofing or gutters are up to the task of protecting your home from the elements. All you need to do is call Berger Home Services. Why choose us? We've made a name for ourselves as top-performing gutter and roofing professionals. Gutter cleaning, installation and repairs, roofing repairs and re-roofing. When it comes to the protection of your home, Berger Home Services is up to the task. Our skilled and experienced team will provide you with the assistance you need to keep your home's defense against rain and standing water strong. We offer free estimates and consultations for all of our work. This is just a way for us to give you great value up front on our services. So if you’re looking to retire your old, worn-out gutters or upgrade to the latest in roofing technology, give us a call!

08/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new range hood fan.

05/18/2015

It went well.  He came out the day he promised.  He took approximately an hour.  There were about 5 boards that fell from my fence.  He decided to take all of them down (approximately 6 feet) so that they would line up.  A few were not lined up originally.  I was so impressed by the job he did.  He was very professional and went straight to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Flood was great.  He hammered my fence boards back up on my fence.

02/23/2014

We highly recommend this company and are planning other repair projects with them. Awesome company, professional, prompt, knowledgable. Also extremely courteous, answering all questions and explaining how we implement the system and training process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Although the business owner had plenty of other projects, he immediately responded to my urgent plea for help. Our family mate puppies continually dig under and, living on a very busy street, we worried every time they went out. The business owner set aside his own personal time, making two trips to install an awesome system. The system had to charge before he could check results and wouldn't accept payment for his extra time.

10/29/2013

I have used them twice and plan to use them again. They were able to do everything on my list that I needed. He seems to have a lot of knowledge. The things I ask him to do are varied and so far, he has been able to do everything. He has been able to handle electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and other tasks as needed. Our home was built in 1976.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done handyman services.

CATEGORY handyman service

General handyman, landscaping, fence build and repair, rental property make ready & new home punch list corrections.

Satisfaction