Armed Forces Roofing & Construction

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2017

Count on the skilled team at Armed Forces Roofing & Construction for roof replacement in Houston Tx and surrounding areas We work with all kinds of roofs, including TPO, commercial roofs, torch downs, bitumen roofing alternatives, and metal roofs. We do full roof replacements and minor roof repairs

2022 Super Service Award

Roofing Project

roofing

View project

roofing (32)gutter repair (1)home builder (1)

05/23/2022

Tanner M.

I highly recommend using Armed Forces Roofing for your roofing needs. The owner Clint was ver professional and hard working. He was very personable and went above and beyond when it came to walking me through the claim process. They did am immaculate job on the roof and even installed an extra attic vent for me. Armed Forces Roofing uses some of the best products and ensures that the job is done right. The crew who replaced our roof we’re very efficient, and friendly. I will be recommending Clint and Armed Forces Roofing to all friends and family for any roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

05/23/2022

Lynn H.

I could not recommend them more highly- 5 stars from start to finish. Very professional and courteous. Clint kept me informed of every step taken with a full explanation. Once the work was completed I couldn’t even tell they had been there because my property was left clean and undisturbed, but with a beautiful new roof!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/23/2022

05/11/2022

Blake H.

They are amazing my roof looks so good. There crews are awesome they cleaned up very good after the job I haven't found one nail on the ground. The prices are good and they work in a timely manner I couldn't recommend them more.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/30/2022

04/20/2022

Kat M.

I am so glad I found Armed Forces Roofing & Construction. Clint is a stand up guy and explained everything I needed to know about getting my roof replaced. He even clarified what the insurance people were telling me when I didn’t fully understand. Very professional, kind, and knowledgeable. He took care of everything with the insurance which made my life so much easier. His team installed a great looking roof and I couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

04/11/2022

Belinda R.

We loved dealing with Armed Forces Roofing and Construction. Clint was very professional and personable. We were very impressed with his knowledge of roofing products and at our first meeting he was prepared with an estimate on our roofing project. No other contractor was as prepared as he was! His crew was amazing they finished in two days and you couldn’t tell they had been there they had cleaned up so well. We highly recommend Clint and his company with the added bonus of supporting a veteran based business!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Review for Armed Forces Roofing & Construction - 18302 rittenhouse park ct, Spring, TX - 39692976

02/17/2022

Gerald F.

I was in need of a new roof after recently purchasing a home. My entire home buying process was a nightmare, and although receiving a roof is not directly part of buying a home, it was certainly the last step in getting settled in, uniquely being the easiest along the way. Great work sums up the service I received.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 02/15/2022

01/25/2022

Jerry T.

Absolutely great process from start to finish. Clint was awesome, got us a quote and start date in no time. The new roof looks absolutely amazing, the crew was fast and professional and the cleanup the best I’ve ever seen. Will be going back to them for any future roofing needs, won’t even bother getting other bids. Great company, not a single complaint.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/25/2022

01/12/2022

marget W.

Fantastic!! Clint and his workmen were fantastic!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

Review for Armed Forces Roofing & Construction - 18302 rittenhouse park ct, Spring, TX - 39595252

11/05/2021

Donna B.

Clint was wonderful to work with. He explained everything and the work was performed on schedule. I’m extremely pleased with the results. I highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

10/19/2021

susie M.

Fantastic job. Cleaned everything up. Arrived on time and stayed on schedule. My husband and I are veterans and we love using veteran owned businesses.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

jesse T.

Clint with Armed Forces roofing did a great job on our roof. Clint met with the inspector and made sure everything went smooth with the insurance adjuster. His crew was professional and cleaned up the mess after the roof was installed. If anyone is in need of a roof, I would recommend Armed forces roofing.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

Dennis C.

From start to finish, they were knowledgeable and professional. They arrived when scheduled, left work area clean each day until work was completed. Great to work with

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

jason S.

Clint was excellent! The entire project went very smooth and their cleanup was fantastic. I would highly recommend to anyone needing a new roof.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

01/12/2021

Rita J.

Air Forces Roofing & Construction (AFRC) are the epitome of Excellence! Their team crew members where friendly, respectful, professional and displayed transparency in what was to be provided and expected of them. I have a fairly large home and expected it to take 3 to 4 days from start to completion...but NO...they arrived as scheduled with a TEAM of people, removed the old damaged roof and Disposed of All the trash before departing for the night. They arrived the next day as scheduled and put in the New Roof...in ONE DAY!! Again they CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES TOO!! To Top it Off...the Team Supervisor came back on the 3rd day to do a quality check...ensuring that I was pleased and satisfied with everything!! He also asked if I had any questions or complaints.. Additionally he reminded me of their 5 year warranty and not to hesitate to call if I have any issues with my new roof. Simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.. AFRC actually Emulate CORE VALUES that many Leaders and Americans in the United States of America have forgotten: - INTEGRITY FIRST - SERVICE BEFORE SELF - AND EXCELLENCE !! Thanks Again and keep doing what You Do. Be Blessed TEAM A.F.R.C.!! Sincerely Rita, Georgetown Texas

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

10/30/2020

pam R.

Could not have been more pleased! Very efficient, very cordial, and very willling to help in any way possible with the insurance company. Fast completion. From the top (Clint Sanders), the middle men, and the workers...the experience was incredible. Left everything immaculate! I cannot say enough how positive this experience was.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Category roofing, home builders

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

08/21/2020

Ian M.

Very professional individuals and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend them for anyone needing to replace their roof.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement and Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/14/2020

Jessica K.

I came across this company as they were doing work on another house in the neighborhood. Thanks to Chad and Clint, their impeccable customer service, and responsive communications, it was a super easy process. I appreciated their ability to help me through working with my insurance, because I wasn't quite sure what to do, since I'd never been through this process. The best part is the peace of mind I now have coming into hurricane season and living in the sporadic weather storms we can get in Houston. The process was quick and flawless. The Crew that showed up to do the work were prompt, professional, friendly and efficient. Chad ensured the work was completed to perfection throughout the day. I *highly* recommend AFRC, LLC to anyone who has any roofing needs and wants an honest company with quality work to back it up.

Description of Work
Roofing repair/replacement

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

04/03/2020

Heather B.

Fantastic! Easy to work with, the roof looks great!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/05/2020

03/16/2020

steve G.

Excellent Job of replacing roof. All old materials stripped off, roof decking checked for any rot, quality materials used, excellent job of laying new roof shingles. They were very careful in their clean up. All old materials removed. They swept the entire yard, twice, with large magnets to pick up any stray nails. Excellent Job!!!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

02/25/2020

Linda S.

It was fantastic. The workers did a good job. They did a very good and thorough job.

Description of Work
They installed a roof on my house. They did some touch up on my roof.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

02/25/2020

Gabe G.

It was good. They were quick. They were professional.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

04/16/2019

Michael H.

I’m compelled to write of our experience with Armed Forces Roofing who replaced the roof of our commercial/retail business of over 8,000 sq feet. Not only was the work completed on time and on budget, but the quality work and quick and courteous communication to make this happen during the busiest time of year (Christmas and rainy weather) was a relief when we needed it the most. There was not one single incident during the project that had us doubting their integrity. As a matter of fact, on more than one occasion, when an unforeseen problem on our end was encountered (like the discovery of our old insulation being wet and unusable and needing replaced), they handled it at material cost only. Furthermore, the owner Clint, would update us constantly and for months afterwards would drop by after rains and inspect the place for any leaks. None! And this was after some record rainfall and stormy winds. Zero problems! My hat goes off to Clint and their crew. If we could find contractors like this more often, our worries would be much less. If I had to leave three words that describe our experience, they would be “ethical”, “quality”, “budget”, and “communication”. Sorry, I couldn’t stop at three! Thank you Armed Forces Roofing!

Description of Work
Replace roof on commercial/retail business