ARM AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING

With Angi since December 2005

Trilogy Services AC

Preferred HVAC Local Business in Houston. Our comfort experts work in Houston and all the surrounding cities. We specialize in Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitization, Air Conditioning Installation, Repair and Financing.

Climate Services of Texas

Climate Services of Texas specializes in Heating and Air Conditioning. We also do installations, additions, and commercial projects. We are committed to providing on time, fast, clean, and reliable services and installations on every job.

AIR WOODLANDS

In 2011 Sam partnered up with Jeremy Laurence. Together for 7 years Sam and Jeremy have worked hard to grow Air Woodlands and continue to work hard everyday to provide the best services for their clients. They customize their offerings based on specific needs. Fast, efficient, and honest, Air Woodlands A/C & Heating, has become a reputable and well-known service provider. The Air Woodlands team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience their clients have come to expect. Their customers satisfaction with their work being their highest priority is why they provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each project.

12/17/2011

Bob is the only heating & a/c person we would consider using. He is beyond honest, reasonable and completely trustworthy.

Description of Work
We've put in a new a/c unit and a new heating unit with him. He also maintains our units several times each year.

09/20/2006

Called and got voice mail. Left message to call. After a week. Still waiting. (I'm sure job too small.)

Description of Work
Drain hose in attic air conditioner pan needed replacing.

12/19/2005

Bob Franco is the owner, he is a wonderful person and he does excellent work. He has kept my air conditioner in good shape. He is professional, polite and friendly. His prices are very reasonable. Everybody around the neighborhood knows him and he is so good he gets most of his business by word of mouth.

Description of Work
ARM Air Conditioning services my air conditioner once a year.

12/19/2005

I called Bob, he came out right away, and fixed my air conditioner drain, because the unit quit working. He did a great job, he was very thorough, courteous, and friendly. His prices are very reasonable, and he is a one of a kind guy who cares about his customer s happiness, and satisfaction. I have referred him to other people.

Description of Work
ARM Air Conditioning & Heating fixed my air conditioner that was leaking from the ceiling.