AM-PM SERVICES

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2013

33 years in the Spring, woodlands area. All work preformed by our employes. Direct hands on management on all jobs....

Prestige Exterior Cleaning

Prestige Exterior Cleaning

Hello, we are Prestige Exterior Cleaning. We specialize in Window Cleaning, Roof Cleaning and Pressure washing. We have over 8 years combined experience in residential exterior cleaning. My name is Chase Switzer and i am the owner operator of this business, between myself and my two technicians Hunter and Cole we are fully equipment with the professional grade equipment and the knowledge to take on all your exterior cleaning needs.

09/21/2013

They were fantastic!  It turned out great!  It was done in a timely fashion and I would recommend them to anybody!  The price was right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a deck and did some painting for me.

CATEGORY decks,house painters

09/16/2013

They did a great job.  They were very responsive to my needs. They were very careful around my plants and landscaping.  They made sure my gate was closed every time they were working in the backyard so my dog could not escape.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressured washed exterior of my home, caulked and painted exterior and replaced rotten siding.

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,pressure washing,house painters

Handyman services including Pressure washing, General carpentry, Painting, General Repairs.

Lawn sprinklers, lawn maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover