All American Lawncare

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2013

All American Lawncare is just that....a small American owned an operated business. We take the utmost pride in our work and you reap the benefits. Our crews are safety oriented and trained to go the extra mile...............SPECIAL PROMOTION..........through the end of May 2017 one FREE cubic yard of mulch for any new customer's business in our service area ($60 value, mulch color of your choice). Thank you for considering our services. God Bless America!...

C-Tech Cleaning

C-Tech Cleaning is a family own company that's been around for 20 years. We specialize in Commercial and Residential Pressure Washing. Driveways, Sidewalks, Parking Lots and Patios. Our company gives its customers satisfaction guarantee.

02/15/2016

Make sure you are clear where and what you want cleaned up. Mostly Spanish speakers but if you have a problem with communication you can call the owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed, trimmed bushes, cleaned out flower beds, edged, driveway, back and front lawn. I have just over a quarter-acre back yard. The price is great!

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/29/2015

Love the service my yard has never looked this good I get compliments on it all the time. I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn service every week

05/24/2015

Great routine lawn service. Nicely cut lawn, perfect edging.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn service, year round monthly payment. Add on services available.

04/08/2015

He promised to come to my home on Tuesday, then cancelled late that evening and gave me his word that he'd be back first thing Wednesday morning. It is now 5:30PM on Wednesday and I haven't seen him, nor has he responded to several texts and emails I sent him today.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard mowing, blowing, and edging job

03/14/2015

As I said above they never even returned my call and emails

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I send online quote  request also call and never received a call back, after severals calls I stopped. If they will not reply to a request for service I don't want to use them

CATEGORY lawn service

Routine Lawn Care Maintenance. Flower Bed Building & Refurbishing, Mulching, Fertilizing, Gutter/Roof Cleaning, & Tree, Hedge Trimming

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal