AirNow Services

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2012

4.3

1622 Sawdust Rd Ste A-5

Spring, TX 77380

A family owned & operated business since 1991 with employees only. No subs. We have 100% financing 24 hour service no overtime charges, we always repair before we replace....

06/02/2017

Julie T.

What a change from our previous HVAC provider! The folks are professional and knowledgable. We have in addition to our Carrier units, humidifers and an ERV as well as zoned air control with digital thermasts. They knew the equipment and how it operated. Our old humidifer had a problem and they found it was still under warranty. They did all the work to get the new equipment in and replaced. The first time the equipment came in the box had shipment damage. They rejected it and sent it back. I have known of other vendors that would have removed it from the box and installed it with the hopes it didn't have a problem. In other words they treat you like they would want to be treated. The office manager is Tracy. She is great on follow up and will be sure to get an answer for your questions. Bottom line - they are a keeper!

Description of Work
I had them do our semi annual service.

09/08/2015

Anita L.

I never thought anyone would be as good as Charlie until today. We have used Airnow for over 6 years and Charlie has been fair, honest, and professional every time. Dave came to the house to fix an AC system that quit over Labor Day weekend. We called on Monday evening and spoke directly to Charlie. Because he was out of town (still answered his phone), he asked Dave to come in his place. Dave was prompt, professional, and knew exactly what the problem was. Dave gives Charlie a run for the money !!

Description of Work
Fixed an AC unti

07/20/2015

Michelle D.

Description of Work
Great service, came out quickly, did through investment to determine the problem and readily have a plan to fix/resolve the issue. Highly recommended!

03/07/2015

Diane S.

We've been using Airnow for all our A/C needs for about 10 years. He helped keep our old system up and running, was always quick to respond. Finally bit the bullet and got a total system replacement this year. Airnow was prompt, clean, quick to respond to any of our concerns. I highly recommend Airnow - you will get honest, knowledgeable, and reliable service.

Description of Work
Replaced attic furnaces and outside A/C units, partial ductwork

07/03/2014

Anita L.

Charlie has never attempted to take advantage of me by trying to sell me something that we didn't need or exaggerate the problem to create work for himself. Charlie prides himself on quality work, ethics, and professionalism. As a result, when our AC system eventually needs to be replaced, I will have no second thoughts on having him do the work.

Description of Work
Charlie saved the day once again. Charlie was able to come to our home on very short notice to repair the AC which was completely non functional. It turned out to be a simple fix.

08/19/2012

James H.

While they did the work and the unit runs fine, the cost was outrageous. I priced the fan motor online at about $120. They charged me $600. The and quot;cleaningand quot; of the coils consisted of spraying Alka brite on the coils and rinsing them off with the hose. Alka brite costs about $25/gal and is mixed 3 or 4 to one with water. They charged my wife $200 per system for a total of $400. With the service call of $70 (which is supposed to cover their time to drive there and diagnose the problem), the total came to $1235. Now, even giving them a very generous profit margin for their overhead and expertise, this job should have only cost around $750. The owner of Airnow told me, and quot;I'm not going to apologize for my chargesand quot;. He told me to call another even higher priced A/C service and see how much they charge. That is not the point. Just because someone charges even more, that doesn't make it right to abuse your customers, especially women. I feel that they took advantage of the situation while I was out of town. My wife was stuck in a tough spot and had to get the A/C running. Had I been here, I would have paid the service call and handled the repair myself.

Description of Work
The air conditioning in our house quit while I was out of town. My wife called these folks to check out the problem. They arrived and diagnosed the problem as a faulty fan motor in the outside unit. They quoted a price that included the fan and cleaning the coils and topping off the refrigerant.

02/16/2012

Stephen L.

They did a good job. Our tenants were pleased.

Description of Work
They did work on our rental house. They put a compositor in.

02/15/2012

William B.

They did a good job. The only problem I had was that they could not give me a receipt that day and they said they would email it to me, I didn't receive it. They did physically mail it to me. They were having problems the day of with their tablet. The work was just fine.

Description of Work
They helped with my air conditioner.

02/15/2012

GREGORY L.

I have been pleased with their work.

Description of Work
They have done air conditioning work for me for a number of years.

All States Service Pro - Houston

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Offers by All States Service Pro - Houston on Angi
    Amerijam Appliance Repair

Special: $89 DRYER VENT CLEANING ☑️ Don't let dryer 🔥🔥 destroy your house. Amerijam Appliance Repair is a full-service appliance repair company. We are the last call you will need to make. Sorry, but we do not service refrigerator. We are experienced, highly trained, knowledgeable and courteous.We are the preferred choice for appliance repair in the Houston, Texas area. We have built a solid reputation as one of Houston's most trusted repair service. We are committed to providing quality service to the community. We believe that a reputation as honest and reliable service technicians is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners or recommending unnecessary services to customers, we at Amerijam Appliance Repair service believe that a good reputation and consistent service will reap bigger

Clean Air Houston Pro

Clean Air Houston Pro is a local trusted company that service the Houston area for years now.

Offers by Clean Air Houston Pro on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Residential and commercial air conditioning, heating installation & duct cleaning.