AIR OF HOUSTON

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2010

3.2

1850 Old Holzworth Rd Suite D

Spring, TX 77388

Family owned and operated since 1995, Air of Houston is a member of the BBB and ACCA. We are licensed, insured, and bonded, and we pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction. Air of Houston accepts all major credit cards and we offer special financing with approved credit....

01/14/2022

Mary M.

NO I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. Here are the facts: 1) The owner David Bunch came out to replace a capacitor. 2) It took him only 15 minutes. My house was only a 20 minute drive from his office, so I was surprised when he charged me $395, and paid by check. 3) After he left, I took a picture of the part and looked up the price online. It costs less than $30. 4) I called his office to ask why I was charged so much. The office manager, Sandra Bunch told me she would have him call me back. 5) A few hours later, David Bunch called back later in the day with Sandra Bunch also on the phone. He told me that he charges “two and a quarter” for replacing a capacitor, ie. $225. He said he would refund me the difference between what I paid, $395 and his usual price $225 6) Soon after that, Sandra Bunch sent me an email saying that instead they would mail me a refund check for the service fee of $69.95. 7) I emailed back informing her that was not what was agreed. 8) She emailed back telling pretending me that their flat fee for capacitors was $325, not what he said in the phone call. 9) They have have refused to refund ANYTHING.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner

06/01/2017

Robert H.

Work was completed in just a few hours and very professionally done. Very pleased with the service and installers.

Description of Work
Replace the complete HVAC system.

03/24/2017

Ignacio M.

Carrier system was installed and it works great. The early summer and winter tune ups done by Air of Houston's technicians are knowledgeable and courteous. Today service tech Robert performed the early summer tune-up. Robert was professional and courteous. Did the job thoroughly and I was very happy with the end results.

Description of Work
A new A/C system was installed a couple years ago. Since the installation the service techs have maintained the systems.

07/25/2016

Dinesh H.

They claimed that the system had a leak. They added 5 lbs. of R22 and charged us $90 per pound. They claimed the system was over 25 year old and needed to be replaced. We had another company come out to review the system. First of all, he reported that the system was less than 15 years old and in good condition. He also reported that the system was not leaking. It simply had a bad cooling fan on the condenser. So instead of costing $1500-$2000 for a part we did not need, or worse, a new system. We had the system repaired for under $500. This repair included 2 lbs. of R22 at $40 per pound.

Description of Work
AC was not cooling.

07/27/2014

Alison D.

David Bunch was our technician and he was wonderful. Very friendly and knowledgeable! He was incredibly helpful. We had tried to install the Nest thermostat and ended up managing to knock out our A/C entirely (in Houston in July on the weekend). Air of Houston sent David out right away. He not only fixed the blown fuse, but also installed the system for us and made sure it was completely up and running before he left. Naturally, I am hopeful we will not need his service often, but I will never call another HVAC repair company again.

Description of Work
Fixed our A/C - came out on the weekend!

06/22/2011

Samantha J.

Technician indicated no problems and adequate levels of freon. Less than two months later, unit broke down needing more than 2 lbs of freon. With current system, it was impossible to lose that much freon so quickly. Initial technician assessment has haphazard and not detailed leading to more problems then not. Will not recommend this company.

Description of Work
15 point diagnostic test done on both AC units in our house.

Doyle Cooling Heating Services

If you are looking for a trusted and professional heating & cooling contractor in your area, you can count on Doyle Cooling & Heating Service. our goal is to address your ac needs as quickly and efficiently, servicing all major brands for over 20 years. In addition to quality service, Consumer Safety and Security are top of mind at Doyle Cooling & Heating Service, all field technicians have undergone criminal background checks and drug testing. contact us if you need any further assistance. Services - indoor air quality, air cleaners, heating repairs, air conditioning repairs, air conditioning installation, furnace repairs, furnace replacement, Service Area - The Woodlands TX, Spring TX, Cypress TX, Montgomery TX ,Conroe TX, Kingwood TX, Atascocita TX, Baytown TX.

AIR WOODLANDS

In 2011 Sam partnered up with Jeremy Laurence. Together for 7 years Sam and Jeremy have worked hard to grow Air Woodlands and continue to work hard everyday to provide the best services for their clients. They customize their offerings based on specific needs. Fast, efficient, and honest, Air Woodlands A/C & Heating, has become a reputable and well-known service provider. The Air Woodlands team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience their clients have come to expect. Their customers satisfaction with their work being their highest priority is why they provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each project.

Dr. Rescue Plumbing, Cooling & Heating

Dr. Rescue Plumbing, Cooling & Heating is a family-owned business. That means that you get personal one-on-one interactions from a team that is dedicated to solving problems and providing great customer service. Our company is constantly training to become better masters of our craft and researching ways to stay competitive so that we can continue to grow and provide quality service to our communities." We Guarantee our work 100%

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Air of Houston services both residential and commercial. We sell and service all makes and models of HVAC equipment.