Accurate Concrete Works

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2009

We are a Texas based family operated concrete business based in Spring TX. We service Montgomery and parts of Harris County. Call us today for a free estimate on your project. Check us out at www.accurateconcreteworks.com....

We have been in business since 1994 and are determined to provide excellent service to all of our customers. We do our best to stay current in our profession by periodically attending training seminars and demos from our product manufacturers. Our goal at L&L Concrete Contractors is to provide our customers with the best products such as overlays, coatings, and stainings. Our expectation is to provide you with a long lasting concrete surface for years to come. We can help you with: Concrete Patio Slabs, Concrete Driveways, Concrete Sidewalks, Stamped and Stained Concrete, Concrete Restoration and Sealing, Overlay & Spray Deck, Concrete Breakout & Haul Away ....and much more! Our motto here at L&L Concrete Contractors is this, "TOP QUALITY WORK IS OUR PRIORITY. THEREFORE, WE ARE DEPENDABLE AND RELIABLE ...EVERY TIME!" ****We also delivery concrete and rent stamps and equipment. Call for pricing.

Aztec Decorative Concrete offers exterior concrete flatwork services (New Concrete) and overlays for patio, driveway, and pool decks, and Garage coatings services

05/16/2017

Cory worked around the rainy day originally scheduled and still got the job done before our scheduled vacation. We talked for a long while about drainage and how to set up the framing to make it work. This was the most important issue for us and it seems to be working out though we haven't had any gully washers yet. We got several bids but this was the best and I think the work came out as well as...

Description of Work
new driveway

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

10/14/2015

Description of Work
I had a long circular driveway and sidewalk installed by Accurate Concrete works in May of 2012. Cory Sumner and his crew did a wonderful job. He is a pleasure to deal with and takes pride in his work. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The driveway turned out great.

03/15/2013

He seemed honest and like a decent person so I knew when he came out that he was the right fit for us. Actually, he does not live too far from us. He was very respectful and did what he said he was going to do. They were the lowest price and the quality of the work was excellent. I have his email and he always gets right back to me.

Description of Work
We've had work done by Accurate Concrete Works. Cory Summers came out and poured our patio and we're planning on calling him out again to do some more work for us.

03/06/2013

I've been very happy with them. They were very responsive, they called me right away. They came and did the work prompt. The workers were very nice. They did quality work. We will definitely recommend them. Their prices are comparable. They were here two long days and everything looks good. They also fixed things that I haven't even noticed and they didn't charge me additional for it.

Description of Work
I have been using Accurate Concrete Works. They fixed my drive way that has bricks between the concrete slabs, so they replaced the cracked bricks and fixed some of them. They also pulled up tiles that got weed in between them. Then I have a little path way that has crushed granite and the took that in. Water joints - wherever I had loose cement or concrete, they've filled it in. They also power washed a lot of concrete and they bleached it.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

03/01/2012

All aspects of the experience was on a very professional basis. Prompt response to bid request, with a very competitive bid based on extensive knowledge of all details of concrete work and related specifications. This is the second project we have had with Cory Sumner and his Accurate Concrete Works crew. The initial work was more complex and design challenging, however, we were extremely pleased ...

Description of Work
Added two sections to existing patio and added sidewalk from the patio around the garage to the driveway of the garage.

Category concrete repair

Residential and commercial concrete driveways, parking lots, foundations, barns, garages, patios, extensions, sidewalks, stamped & epoxy coatings.

House leveling & concrete staining.

Check, MasterCard, Visa