Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2015

Wildlife and Pest Control

Spring Branch, TX 78070

Varmint Masters Wildlife specialist are experts in quick and convenient wildlife removal. We are very knowledgeable on the appropriate techniques it takes to complete the job. We have over 10 years experience in wildlife removal. We are licensed, bonded, and insured so you can trust us in helping

08/25/2019

Sharon S.

Very well, now that the interior is treated, we have them come out quarterly to do outside and it has been very satisfactory.

Description of Work
Pest control treatment inside and out

01/31/2019

John K.

Mr. Huggins arrived 30 minutes before scheduled time (which I appreciated) and after examination of the home gave me sound advice without charging me the $99 special offer. He did advise me on the cost of a 10 day monitoring and did agree with me that my pest/rodent problem were skunks. He also showed me their entry point under my Pier-and-Beam home. I was very happy with this company's punctuality, attention to detail, professionalism and overall presentation,

Description of Work
Rodent exclusion package

Category pest control

Thank you for the wonderful review, sir!

07/19/2018

Jennifer B.

Varmint Masters is great! Waylon was able to quickly diagnose our issue, set traps, and capture the skunk family that was burrowing under our driveway. He is super responsive and made the process easy on us. Will hire Varmint Masters for any of our future pest needs.

Description of Work
Wildlife removal

06/09/2018

Raymond L.

Know more issues with the pest.

Description of Work
Rat bait and removal

05/26/2018

Desiree A.

Waylon is on time, thorough and very knowledgeable and really knows what he’s talking about. I will definitely be using his company again and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category animal removal

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

05/25/2018

Noel H.

Came out and paid for estimate, which would be applied to job and never heard from them again. Essentially paid $90 for nothing. I came from out of town to do this with an old farm house we own. What a rip off.

Description of Work
Rodent Removal

Category animal removal

The living conditions were so serve, the company could not perform any work at the location until the situation was suitable for any company to perform the work needed. The customer was informed of the condition and the recommendations needed to perform the work. Never heard back from the customer about the condition of the home. A fee was applied for the inspection do to the distance traveled to the location. It would be applied to the work if the customer addressed the living condition so the work could be performed. It is unfortunate that someone can send a false review due to the condition in which they live in and not by the performance of the specialist.

05/23/2018

Judy S.

Excellent service and very qualified. My home is critter free and the service was excellent in every way.

Description of Work
Remove attic critters

04/01/2018

Leigh N.

no more rats

Description of Work
removal of Rats in attic

12/11/2017

Heather J.

Waylon has been amazing to work with - we have a toddler and cats and after discovering evidence of a rodent (rat) in our attic I purchased an Angies list deal to have him come out and investigate. He discovered the point of entry, put out child/pet safe baits, and put down trackers. He followed up repeatedly until we were sure it was gone, then sealed the hole. We have been using him now for almost a year to help keep yard pests and other critters under control. He's very knowledgeable (I now know what Gecko droppings look like v. mice droppings) and very considerate/flexible with my family's needs. He's blunt on when the issue isn't chemicals but instead something like us needing to clean up fruit trees, etc better and very professional. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Rodent in attic and pest control around house

Thank you for the wonderful review! Owner WH

11/29/2017

Daniel L.

Went well, owner very knowledgeable

Description of Work
Varmint inspection, review of containment issues. Determination and evaluation for rodent control in attic using multi step process and review.

Thank you for the wonderful review! Owner WH

04/11/2017

Jeremiah J.

Perfect would hire again

Description of Work
Wildlife exclusion

Category animal removal

Thank you, sir for the wonderful review!

03/21/2017

B J.

Fine print in deal stated to provide exclusion for ground level intrusion only which I didn't realize until he pointed that out, so I was disappointed this was a quote for services and not a fix. He did go on roof and attic to point out area of intrusion. Said I would need to hire a roofer to fix the area and gave me someone's name. Basically I got an estimate of what it would cost to hire him to put out traps and clean up old animal poop in attic. He asked if it was OK that at the squirrel would be killed in the process (not OK for me). He left a rat trap outside as that was part of the "deal". I was hoping to solve my squirrel in attic problem with the "deal" and didn't. I already had a free estimate from another company.

Description of Work
Had animals in attic. Wanted to catch and secure area.

Category animal removal

$99 for a home inspection to find potential rodent entry points and seal them off (valid for homes up to 3,000 square feet) Installation of rodent baiting stations in safe and hidden areas of your home to eliminate any existing activity Offer advice on future rodent-proofing of your home, including food and trash placement Deal also includes materials used for minor and common entry ways on ground-level exclusion work The Angie list purchase does not cover major roof repairs on tile roofs, or the removal of raccoon fecal matter. Varmint Masters located a large amount of raccoon activity inside the attic, as well as several damaged roof tiles that needed a professional roofing company to perform the repairs. Quote was given for the clean up of raccoon fecal matter, and a bait station was installed outside. The amount of work needed exceed what the Angie's list purchase was intended for.

03/07/2017

Melissa S.

Waylon is amazing!!

Description of Work
Rat infestation in attic.

Thank you for the wonderful review!! Owner WH

03/01/2017

Arnold G.

Well done exactly as ordered. I was happy with the service.

Description of Work
Rodent exclusion services

Category animal removal

Thank you for the wonderful review.

02/14/2017

Jesse C.

Waylon performed a thorough inspection and was very knowledgeable. He informed me of illegal placement rodent poison which a previous company had placed. Unfortunately, this situation prevented him from being able to perform all the work I has hoping for. I will be using Varmint Masters going forward.

Description of Work
Assessment and blocking of rodent entry points.

01/19/2017

Carol M.

Very well. Mr. Huggins (Waylon) was extremely professional, personable, with a clear knowledge of his business. (I mistakenly challenged his knowledge and embarrassed myself).

Description of Work
Set up a trap system to remove and halt raccoons and rodents from entering the attic.

01/03/2017

Hugo M.

The technitian was punctual & professional and for the most part have sound advice regarding our rodent problem. However the extermination services were lacking as he only set up 4 sticky boards and one trap enclosure with little or no poison (I checked the trap the following day and it was empty of both rodents and poison and there was no sign of a dead rodent anywhere in the garage or within a 15 ft radius of it.) Additionally, the "exclusion" part of the deal I purchased through AL was completely ignored even after specifically pointing out the obvious point of entrance and asking it be addressed. I was able to get rid of 2 rodents using the sticky boards but had to hire another professional to set better/more traps in order to get the rest of them; 5 total. Overall not the worse service for the price but I prefer not having to hire multiple professionals to address one problem.

Description of Work
Rodent extermination and exclusion from double wide garage

Category pest control, animal removal

The information in the review is incorrect, or you have the wrong company. To begin with another pest control company had performed work at your house. That company failed to solve your issue. Varmint Masters LLC performed a detailed inspection of your home, located a large amount of rodent activity inside the garage, along with a large of amount of boxes, a stove, etc. We had to remove the boxes along with several other items stored in your garage, just so that we could get to the area where the rodents were living. Once the inspection was concluded, we informed you of what needed to be done, and the prices for the kind of work needed to address your particular rodent issue. You then informed our technician that you would need to discuss this with your husband before you could move forward with the work. We cleaned the garage out for you (free of charge, which was not included in the purchase of Angie's List deal) and swept the floor that was covered in rodent droppings. We gave you glue boards (free of charge, and again this was not included in the purchase) to help control the population until you were able to talk with your husband. The rodent entry points were the garage door. The Angie's List deal purchase only included minor and common entry ways on ground-level exclusion work, not replacing actual garage doors. The deal your purchased was a $99 deal through Angie's List. We feel as though the work performed definitely went above and beyond your deal purchase.

11/07/2016

John G.

Very professional, prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
Inspected entire exterior for openings that would allow rodent attic access. Sealed all openings and repaired damaged areas where squirrels had chewed wood on exterior. Securely sealed attic vents with hardware cloth to prevent rodent entry and disinfected two separate attic spaces above house and garage where existing nesting and rodent feces had been found

Thank you, sir for the wonderful review! Thank you Owner WH

07/05/2016

Catherine D.

Abraham was very knowledgable, pleasant, and efficient. I feel very confident in the quality of work performed. I highly recommend Varmint Masters!

Description of Work
Assessment and prevention services for snakes and other wildlife.

06/24/2016

Richard K.

Waylon was fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and he was meticulous in his inspection. His expertise, courteousness and professionalism was much appreciated. Since I was leaving town the next morning (and he fit his schedule for an inspection only), he told me how to fix the problem. Waylon did not believe I had a serious bat infestation problem. A brick and flashing were loose, which allowed for entry of the bats in my attic. Waylon did not want to charge for the inspection, and he spent an hour at my house. I fixed the opening that evening with some supplies from Home Depot. I insisted that Waylon take a token gratuity for his excellent inspection. I will definitely use Waylon again, and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Waylon Huggins came to my house on half day notice to provide inspection of problem with entry of 3 bats inside house. He told me he his initial inspection was at no cost to Angies List Members. He came to my house on June 8, 2016. I was leaving town the next day. He did a thorough inspection of the interior and exterior of house. He is a wildlife biologist by training and he explained where he believed bats could be entering the house.

Thank you sir for the wonderful review. Thank you again Owner WH

06/19/2015

Connie H.

Prompt response, most courteous and professional service. The work was impeccable, thorough and most importantly, successful; the cost was competitive and of good value. Impressed with all the previous, I signed a contract for monthly service which was also at a competitive price. Only entrapment has been required so far, but I am reassured to know that Varmint Masters is also completely competent to handle more extensive services, such as rodent exclusion and area sanitation, should I need them in the future.

Description of Work
Inspected house, attic and yard. Placed bait and traps in attic and yard, assured that baits and traps were safe for pets. Returned the next day, the next week and 10 days later to check traps.

Category animal removal

Varmint Masters, LLC appreciates you taking the time to write such a kind review, (removed member name). Varmint Masters, LLC takes pride in the work we do. We believe in taking care of our customers. Thank you for being a loyal customer, and trusting our company with all your wildlife and pest control needs.

06/19/2015

Rick W.

Mr Huggins is extremely knowledgeable with anything related to pests. His is a certified wildlife biologist, trained and educated to provide the best service in this area. His expertise, professionalism and very personable manner is refreshing. His professionalism encompasses uncompromising ethics and character, which is so rare these days. I am grateful to have found a business with this standard of excellence. I would never hesitate to recommend Varmint Masters to anyone. Trust, value, ethics, and service are important to me in doing business with anyone. I have found all of these and more with Varmint Masters. I wish all businesses were as excellent as this one!

Description of Work
Exterior treatment and prevention protocol for insects and pests control.

Category animal removal

Thank you for the kind review, (removed member name). Varmint Masters, LLC values our customers, and we take pride in our work. We appreciate you being a loyal customer. We look forward to taking care of your wildlife and pest control needs.

CageyCritter Corp.

Cagey Critter is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations.

Award 2022
    Offers by CageyCritter Corp. on Angi
    Monitor Pest Control

Monitor Pest Control is a family owned and operated company that was established in 2001. Monitor has 30+ years experience in the pest control industry, as well as 30+ years in management experience. We just maybe the BEST pest control company EVER. We are a Reliable Effective Service Uncompromised Leaving Total Satisfaction with all customers; "Monitor Means Results". So if you would like to see results at your home, or business schedule an appointment with Geno so you can experience what the best is.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Animal Removal Services Pest Control Service

bed bug treatment termites treatment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist

How is Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist overall rated?

Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist open?

Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist is open:

Monday: Closed

What payment options does Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist provide

Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist offer free estimates?

Yes, Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist offers free project estimates.

Does Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist?

Yes, Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist offers warranties.

What services does Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist offer?

Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist offers the following services: Animal Removal Services Pest Control Service

Are there any services Varmint Masters, LLC Wildlife & Pest Specialist does not offer?

bed bug treatment termites treatment