5 Star Construction & Remodel

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2009

707 Greymoor Place

Southlake, TX 76092

Whether it's having your home remodeled or fixing damage that's been done to your roof during a spring storm, 5 Star Construction & Remodel, LLC. is here to help you every step of the way. 5 Star Construction & Remodel began helping customers in 1991 as roofing contractors. Our team has grown over the years and our business expanded from the Dallas & Fort Worth Area to the Southern regions of Texas. We deliver the finest of industry standards and superior building materials for each client. Family owned and operated Jose Juarez and Lori Anderson personally guide each and EVERY customer into their desired direction. Lori Anderson is a licensed Realtor and Jose Juarez licensed insurance adjuster with numerous certifications. We have a team that hold licensed adjuster certifications and up to the date product knowledge so we may better inform our customers of the most efficient options that our customer have to choose from in making their personal decisions. With the highest of qualifications, 5 Star Construction & Remodel trust that you will be completely satisfied with our Attention to Detail down to the last stroke of paint. Simply put, 5 Star Construction and Remodel holds a "Standard of Trust" that our clients can count on to make their Dreams a Reality....

02/04/2016

Charlie H.

10/07/2013

Kevjorik J.

It was good. They have good customer service and good service in terms of the roof they did.

Description of Work
I used 5 Star Roofing & Construction LLC.

09/18/2012

Travis W.

Called for an estimate and Jim Mullins came out on time and was very friendly and thorough in explaining the options and even recommended a certain color that would go great on my house. After 4 estimates, 5 Star Roofing came in around the best price, but more importantly, they came out and did an absolutely exceptional job. Jim Mullins had his crew show up on time and stayed and made sure the crew did everything to perfection and didn't leave a mess behind. Every time I pull in my driveway I admire the quality of job these guys did and very happy about getting the 30 year shingles and the color matching my house could not have been better recommended! Thanks Jim and 5 Star Roofing!!!

Description of Work
Put a new roof on my house with 30 year shingles and did an incredible job. Very clear and fair on the estimate and no high pressure and no overselling.

08/24/2012

ANTHONY H.

I called 5 Star Roofing & Construction and spoke with Lori Anderson, the owner. She was very responsive to my needs and came by my home that afternoon with one of her journeyman. He spotted the problem areas and was able to adequately describe the repairs that were needed. Lori followed up the next day with a repair estimate and a time frame to complete the repairs. I agreed to the estimate for both the repair and general maintenance and 5 Star completed all work the day before we had 3.5" of rain! I am VERY PLEASED with 5 Star Roofing and will highly recommend this company to anyone that needs roofing work in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area

Description of Work
Roof repairs to stop a water leak and general maintenance to re-seal and paint flashings and stand pipes..

Member, thank you for your confidence in our company. As a client, we value your complete satisfaction and appreciate your trusting comments!

08/31/2011

Charles H.

They were very helpful. They did a good job, I thought they did excellent clean up afterwards and they did a nice job with working with our insurance company. I was very satisfied with them. They are a good, local South Lake company. They did a professional job and have a number of homes in the area and did a good job on all the ones I've checked on.

Description of Work
LA Roofing put on a new roof. It was an insurance claim.

09/01/2010

HELEN K.

Lori Anderson of LA Roofing in Southlake was very professional and the work performed was excellent. Her crew and staff conducted themselves with excellent care of my property, safety and were diligent about the clean up each day. Tracey met with my insurance adjuster and walked the roof going over all the damage from the hail storm and advised me of how the claim process would work. There were delays from my HOA as I tried to get approval of a particular color option I wanted for the roofing material I selected; however there was never a question regarding the specification quality. I had requested information and decided on an upgrade in roofing to better guard against possible future storm damage for a nominal added cost which provides me with a significant credit on my homeowners insurance. The end result is a terrific looking roof that appears to be made of slate. Lori had provided me with addresses to visit to see installed roofing materials and the color options I was considering instead of simply using a color board or brochure. Lori was wonderful in spite of the delays and once we were ready, the roofing was scheduled for immediate installation. We did experience a post-installation issue but Lori was very responsive in taking care of the problem immediately. It was a pleasure working with LA Roofing and I do highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete roofing replacement due to hail storms damage.

02/10/2009

KIMBERLY N.

They were professional and a very conscientious crew. They were good and the result was very pleasing. I spoke to the owner personally who gave me her personal guarantees on the work that was done.

Description of Work
They done a complete roof tune up. They resealed all the flashing and reattached lose shingles and repaired some bridges.

Texas Energy Concepts

Being in the home improvement industry for over 16 years has shown me a lot about what a customer expects and how they want to be treated. The reason that my prices are lower than most and quality is much higher is because of you, the homeowner. The majority of my business is referrals, which means money back in your pocket. I am not the only good window and siding company out there but, pound for pound, I am the best. I believe that you should surround yourself with good people who believe in the work that they do. I believe in listening to the needs of the homeowner. And I believe that you shouldn't charge a penny until the job is 100% complete and the homeowner is delighted. That's what makes Texas Energy Concepts' customers (and even their friends) customers for life. Please take a look at the services we can offer you at an affordable price!

Statewide Energy Solutions Inc

Exclusive builders of the most energy efficient windows. We created and trademarked the world's most energy efficient windows. Window technology has changed so much in the last 5 years that we here at Statewide Energy Solutions can basically guarantee that your home is wasting energy right now! No need to worry, though, because we here at Statewide Energy Solutions manufacture the Industries most efficient windows made right here in North Texas! At Statewide Energy Solutions, we’re passionate about bringing you the best energy efficient windows that will save you on your energy bill. We don’t think you should waste energy because your windows aren’t as efficient as they should be. We’re a cut above the rest because of our years of industry experience and acute attention to every aspect of the energy efficient window project. If you’re ready to add beauty, longevity, and savings to your space, then let us show you the windows we manufacture, as well as other quality manufacturers. Additional phone numbers - (855) 375-2249, (214) 960-2798, (972) 964-4422.

Southern Pride Openings LLC

If safety and security are a priority, replace your existing wood or aluminum drafty windows and doors with custom energy efficient, sound reduction products that exceeds ENERGY-STAR ratings. Our Master-Certified installers give you that extra care to detail your home deserves. Our award winning customer service and over the top job materials complement our lifetime warrantied products. With over 20 years of experience in the industry we understand quality, energy efficient products and flawless installations go hand in hand. We've been featured since 2012 as a "Best Contractor" with Angie's List and earned the Angie's List Super Service Award 2011-2018. We are also proud members of the Better Business Bureau with an exceptional A+ rating. Southern Pride is local, family owned and operated. When it comes to windows and doors, no one has more knowledge or expertise than Southern Pride. We consistently turn challenges into customers that are raving fans. Our vast knowledge allows us to think outside the box and deliver great results.

Offers by Southern Pride Openings LLC on Angi