Home Sweet Home Improvement

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
General Remodeling

1201 Avenue H

South Houston, TX 77587

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Custom Kitchen

Custom Kitchen

home remodeling201877536
Remodel complete house after flood. Complete home remodel and custom kitchen build.

Proudly servicing the Houston area. We offer quality custom indoor and outdoor products for residential and commercial properties. Owned and operated by William Garcia for over 30 years. Call William today for any and all of your remodeling needs....

home remodeling (17)decks & porches (12)door installation (8)woodworking (8)flooring (8)electrician (6)interior painting (5)house painting (5)fireplace services (4)closet design (4)general contractors (4)cabinet makers (4)

10/01/2021

Rita and William were helpful throughout the process of remodeling my bathroom & bedroom. They made what would have been a stressful process seamless. As issues came up William would reach out to me and explain the problem and the solution before proceeding to make sure I understood what was going on. Rita was incredibly patient & followed up with me before, during, and after the project was compl...

Description of Work
bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

05/19/2021

William G happened to text me if I still needed a quote? He asked at the right time, because first option never responded. Turning our house over to someone to fix up, was a little stressful at beginning. But that was all put to rest right away. William came by that very day, within 15 minutes gave me a quote along with helpful suggestions on remodeling my bathroom. This was a Friday and work bega...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Review for Home Sweet Home Improvement - 1201 Avenue H, South Houston, TX - 39337769

Thank You for the glowing review. I enjoyed working with you and your husband as well. Your peacocks and ducks were also a pleasure to work with, too. Thank you for your business.

04/29/2020

I was built a custom jewelry stand that was absolutely perfect for my college apartment! I was able to store all of my jewelry, as well as my dog’s grooming items. The drawers were also a nice addition because I was able to hold small and delicate pieces of jewelry in there!

Description of Work
Custom Jewelry Stand

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

Review for Home Sweet Home Improvement - 1201 Avenue H, South Houston, TX - 38529802

So glad that turned out good for you. Thanks for the wonderful review!

04/26/2020

A good contractor is hard to find. I’ve worked with a lot of contractors in my many years but William Garcia, owner of Home Sweet Home Improvement is the best ever. What I liked was his hands-on style of working. Available to me and his crew. He is punctual and responsive. I wanted a swing for my backyard. William said no problem and the very next day he brought a drawing of a swing that he had do...

Description of Work
garden swing, fencing.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/26/2020

Thanks for the great review. It was pleasure creating yor beautiful swing in the Clear Lake area. You and Bill were two of my favorite customers! TTYS.

07/28/2019

Great looking work , remodeled bathroom. communication was great step by step day by day instructions and pictures . Time frame was given for job completion and it was met . Great customer service . Took good care of the carpet they had to walk over to get to bathroom . Repaired and installed flooring in bathroom .

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeled

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Review for Home Sweet Home Improvement - 1201 Avenue H, South Houston, TX - 38014841

So glad you and your husband are enjoying the new shower. Thanks so much for the business!

04/08/2019

Home Sweet Home did a great job. William, owner, was on job sight making sure job was done right. Professional! Great to work with.

Description of Work
Stucco repair, roof repair, bathroom remodel

Category roofing,stucco,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give me a great review. I appreciate customers who notice what it takes to give good service and quality work. Thank you for your business. I enjoyed working for you and am sorry I missed visiting with your awesome husband..

02/06/2019

It was excellent. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did renovation and repair.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

Thanks for taking the time to give me a great review. I really enjoyed working with you and your precious wife. It's customers like you that makes my job enjoyable.

06/12/2018

Having the Home Sweet Home Improvement team was truly the best decision I've made in hiring a remodeling contractor. Professionalism and attention to details was very evident. Our final product of the Kitchen make over by far exceeded our expectations. Overall quality of work performed was TOP notch. In addition, not only did crews show up, they were on time, took scheduled lunch breaks and cleane...

Description of Work
Complete home remodel post Harvey flood

Category custom cabinets,contractors,closet systems,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

Review for Home Sweet Home Improvement - 1201 Avenue H, South Houston, TX - 37147012

[Member Name Removed], your remodel was enjoyable because of the ability to give you all the necessary products and services needed to completely put your house back together. I love how you appreciate the quality, service and attention to detail that we enjoy giving to our customers. You and [Member Name Removed] are the type of customers we really enjoy working for.

05/07/2018

Great job! The contractor is very knowledgeable and gave great advise with selections.

Description of Work
Total home renovation due to Harvey flooding.

Category contractors,closet systems,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,fireplaces,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 04/01/2018

Review for Home Sweet Home Improvement - 1201 Avenue H, South Houston, TX - 37042112

Thanks for the glowing review. So happy we were able to get you back into your flooded home. Thanks for the business.

09/06/2017

Work was done promptly and to satisfaction.

Description of Work
General repairs-electrical, carpentry, painting.

Category electrician,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

Patios. Home renovations. Gazebos & arbors. Flagstone, concrete & wood decking. Woodworking design. Remodeling. Baths. Kitchen Cabinets. Shelves.

Stained & Stamped Concrete.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express