AIR-CARE SOUTHEAST INC

TX
Texas: General

615 Kansas Ave

South Houston, TX 77587

At Air-Care Southeast the comfort of our customers is our highest priority. Since 1973, our family owned and operated company has been providing prompt, professional, A/C & heating, plumbing, refrigeration, and building maintenance services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Houston, Pasadena, Clear Lake, and the surrounding areas. Whether you are in need of industrial heating system repair or residential plumbing services, your comfort is our number one focus. Our team is fully staffed with professional contractors and technicians who know how to work with all makes and models of heating and cooling systems, as well as plumbing, refrigeration, and building maintenance....

HVAC Companies (28)plumbers (7)drain cleaning (2)water heaters (1)

08/11/2022

Vernon B.

PJ and Carlos (technicians) were extremely helpful and informative on all the work they performed, as well as suggesting how to monitor for future drainage issues, etc. They were the most polite serve technicians I have ever had in my home. I have had two (2) other local companies in my home to fix this issue and NOBODY could do the repair. I will definitely have them back if another problem arises.

Description of Work
Plumbing work on AC condensate lines.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

06/02/2021

Stan B.

The work was finished in one day, as promised and the guys were extremely professional and courteous. I definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs heating, A/C, or plumbing work.

Description of Work
replaced A/C system

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your business, we are glad you are pleased with our service, call us anytime if you have any issues with your air or plumbing needs. Carl Highfill TACLA000279C

05/24/2021

Kelly M.

It was absolutely excellent. They were clean. They didn't make a mess. They were fast; They did it with the time they said they would. They were very nice people. They all wore mask. It was a very fair price. They gave me a really good product.

Description of Work
They re-piped our home. They installed air conditioning and heating system for us too.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed]for the nice comments , and allowing us to do your air and plumbing projects Carl Highfill TACLA000279C

04/24/2020

Brenda C.

They do A/C, installation , repair for electric or gas, complete air services, plumbing, re pipe house inside or out, and standard plumbing. Very honest. Integrity level is really high.

Description of Work
28 years of services HVAC and Plumbing

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the kind words, You have been a great customer for a long time, and hope to continue our relationship. Carl Highfill Vice President TACLA000279C

11/19/2018

lawrence B.

Great! They were able to send someone out same day to check my heater. The tech Bobby was very polite and professional. Fixed the problem in no time and got the heater back up and running. Another company wanted to charge me $2600 to fix. Thank you Air-care for being honest and getting the job done! I would definitely recommend you to friends and family!

Description of Work
Heater unit

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your business, we are glad Bobby was able to help you out. Carl Highfill Vice President TACLA000279C

05/07/2018

Scott T.

I called the company at 8:15 am Saturday morning and spoke with a representative from the receptionist company requesting a service call. Mike, the owner call me to discuss the issue with our AC at 8:45 am and told me he would have a technician to our location within 2 hours. The technician did not arrive until 2:45 pm. We called twice requesting an update on the technician arrival time and each time we were told he was on his way and should arrive within 30 minutes. The technician was professional and did a good job in providing the work needed. I do not plan to use the company again.

Description of Work
Unplug drain pipe and clean AC drain pan

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I am sorry we have not responded as of yet, I did not receive the notice form Angie's list that you sent a review, I am sorry for the very slow service when you were told differently. On saturdays we normally only have one service tech on emergency call and if they get tied up on another call then we run late. I wish Mike had told you that the tech was tied up and running late instead of he will be there shortly or in 30 mins. We have been in business for many years and have prided ourselves on our service record but in this case we failed our customer and for that I apologize. I see that you would not use us again and I hate that and can only say if in the future you cannot find a service company maybe you will give us another try. Thank you for your review Carl Highfill Vice president

07/20/2017

Brenda C.

They did alright as far as I know. Everything went well. I am fixing to have to call them in the next few days to have something done.

Description of Work
We bought a washing machine, and they had redo all the pipe fittings to hook it up. They installed the plumbing fixtures to the machine

Work Completed On 09/20/2016

07/20/2017

Brenda C.

We've used them for years, and they have always given us a good job. They are honest and fair priced and so forth. We usually have them out here once or twice a year just to check the A/C and do what ever they need. They do it on a regular basis. We were late having it done. We have used them for years, and they always give me a senior citizen discount because I am an old dude. I've never had any problem with quality. You usually call and make an appointment. They tell you when they can come and they show up when they are supposed to.

Description of Work
They just checked my unit and make sure everything is working right. Then they clean it and go up in the attic and check all the coils and everything up there. Make sure everything is working right. They check my furnace to make sure it is okay.

Work Completed On 03/31/2017

07/15/2017

Susan S.

The tuneup for both units was fine, but tech was supposed to check on redoing the ductwork for the A/c system and nobody ever called me back.

Description of Work
a/c tuneup

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

05/26/2017

Roxana L.

Excellent. They came out quickly and gave me an estimate, which was less than other estimates. Once they diagnosed the problem they gave me a date to install the new system. They showed up promptly, they were very professional, and cleaned up well after the work. Left our house exactly as they found it. I am very pleased.

Description of Work
They replaced the air compressor and coils for our upstairs air-conditioner.

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

02/10/2017

PAT U.

I don't really remember; I can't give you much input about because I'm not quite sure what happened. I guess it worked out okay probably. I don't remember if I had to pay any more. I'm sure it was fine scheduling them to come out. I suppose they did what I wanted them to do. I'm not sure what it was.

Description of Work
They did a 10-point winter furnace safety check.

Work Completed On 11/18/2015

11/07/2016

Susan S.

It went fine. They were there only a few minutes.

Description of Work
ac not working but it was just a loose wire

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

10/17/2016

Brenda B.

They had to come 3 times because the first fan installed did not work, changed capacitor and change fan again to OEM Lennox brand.

Description of Work
Replacement of fan

Work Completed On 08/17/2016

07/26/2016

Steve M.

It was perfect! They called in advance before arriving. Very punctual. They gave me great advice to help with maintenance every few months. They were conscious about keeping the house clean and not tracking mud through the house.

Description of Work
They did an annual check up on two of my ac units.

Work Completed On 06/26/2015

Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for using Air Care and for the great review. I am very glad they we were able to meet your needs and also provide some extra information to help you keep your systems running during these hot days of summer. If at any time you need us please call us and we will be right out. Carl Highfill Vice Presidaent

05/21/2016

They have a plumbing department. They are the air conditioning company that we are not happy with their service either as an air conditioning, but their plumbers had been good and we had to use them. So far, the plumbing has been okay. The plumbing service from them has been good. They have consistently done the job. What stands out the most about them is that they are prompt and their attention to the situation at hand when we have an emergency. If it is a good job, I am sure they deserve the pay, but they are more expensive than the average person. The quality of the service was good. It was excellent because they came on time and that is important to us. It was an emergency. They came when we needed them.

Description of Work
We used Air-care. We have a restaurant and because of the way things are around here, there are a lot of problems with back-ups and the sewers. Things get backed-up. It was just a clogged line leading into the toilet.

Work Completed On 05/07/2016

01/22/2016

Jason F.

Work Completed On 07/18/2015

Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for using Air Care for your air conditioning, Plumbing needs Carl Highfill Vice President

12/07/2015

Bert J.

he was delayed but they called to alert us that the technician would be a little late. when he arrived he was cordial and took his time explaining what he was doing and what to watch out for. would hire him again.

Description of Work
winter checkout of furnace

Cost $49.99

Work Completed On 12/03/2015

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I am sorry we were not able to meet the scheduled time set for you, sometimes things get a little hectic during the summer, but I am very glad my office called you to explain and that we were able to repair your system. Carl Highfill Vice President

09/15/2015

Julie R.

Description of Work
They did plumbing.

Category plumbing

Mrs [removed member name] Thank you for using our plumbing services, I hope all work was done to your satisfaction. If you have any problems in the future please give us a call. Thank You Carl Highfill

09/01/2015

John W.

Description of Work
I called them twice and nobody returned my call to schedule.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr [Removed member name] I am very sorry that this happened to you, it is not like us to ignore our customers. I can only guess that it has been so busy this summer that someone thought that you had been contacted. It has been a bit crazy here so every once in a while that happens. Again I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused and would like an oppertunity to make it up one day. If you ever need service again please give me a call and I will personally handle your call. Thank you for your review and I feel we deserve that score for not being more attentive. Thank You Carl Highfill Vice President Air-Care Southeast Inc., 713-946-4302

05/07/2015

Mike C.

These guys were great, I called them this morning, and they had a tech here in the afternoon. I started shopping around yesterday when I was informed that my home warranty would not cover the repair. They saved me $320 to do the work. versus what the other guys (the ones the home warranty company called) wanted. Very nice guys to talk to on the phone. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced fan control board on my furnace.

Work Completed On 05/07/2015

[Member information removed], I am very glad that your service experience was a good one, and that we were able to save you money on your repair. We strive to get to all of our customers in the same day if possible. If there is anything we can help you with in the future please give us a call. Thank you for your trust and business. Carl Highfill Vice President

11/18/2014

Joan W.

They went above and beyond. Another vendor had given me false information stating I had mold in the AC coils. Air Care Southeast came back out and didn't even charge me to check the AC coils and they brushed the dust that accumulated.

Description of Work
They did the AC tune up and also threw in a Heater check.

Work Completed On 10/29/2014

[Member Name] Thank you for allowing Air-Care into your home, and for choosing Air Care for your service needs. If at any point you have any need for our services please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank You Carl Highfill

05/15/2014

Tom O.

They are very courteous and they provide good service.

Description of Work
I use Air-Care Southeast Inc. regularly for heating and A/C.

Work Completed On 02/21/2014