Pruitt Plumbing

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2011

1612 N. Grand

Sherman, TX 75090

We are a family owned business started in 1984 .We have many customers that have been with from the beginning.Our goal is to provide quailty service and workmanship to our customers.We understand that when the plumbing system fails in a home it can cause damage and stress.Pruitt Plumbing understands plumbing systems an strives to prevent damage to property and relieve stress by making timely repairs and by making our customers aware of potental problems we find while in their homes. Preventing a plumbing problem is much easier than having to deal with one....

10/25/2016

Glenn J.

12/30/2014

SHAYNA W.

Whomever answered the phone at Pruitt Plumbing was professional and treated me courteously.

Description of Work
I had a leaking hot water heater and asked around to see if anyone had a recommendation. I called Pruitt Plumbing but they do not service the area where I live.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/21/2014

Jason W.

I contacted Pruitt Plumbing on Monday morning, 5/19/14, by phone. They were able to work me in on the schedule and arrive at my house by 130 pm same day. The gentleman who arrived was polite and explained everything he was going to do. He was quick with his work and seemed very knowledgeable. He also showed me another problem I had with the inner working of the toilet and was able to fix that problem also. He was done in approximately an hour. The price I told was right on and for the service we received, I feel I saved $50 to $100 by using Pruitt Plumbing.

Description of Work
A toilet sewer flange was removed from a slab and tile floor, and replace with a more stable flange. Wax ring was replace and all the inner working of the toilet was replaced.

08/29/2011

Kathleen M.

It went very well. They came on time. They stood by their bid.

Description of Work
They added a couple of gas lines.

Abacus Foundation Repair

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

Offers by Abacus Foundation Repair on Angi
    Bluefrog Plumbing+Drain of Northeast Dallas

We are a residential and commercial plumbing service company that works hard to deliver professional plumbing services to our customer.

DJW Plumbing

I do quality work at a reasonable price, and my primary goal is to leave my customers satisfied.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

We do not install or pump septic systems. We do not clean grease traps

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Pruitt Plumbing

How is Pruitt Plumbing overall rated?

Pruitt Plumbing is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Pruitt Plumbing open?

Pruitt Plumbing is open:

What payment options does Pruitt Plumbing provide

Pruitt Plumbing accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Pruitt Plumbing offer free estimates?

No, Pruitt Plumbing does not offer free project estimates.

Does Pruitt Plumbing offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Pruitt Plumbing does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Pruitt Plumbing offer a senior discount?

No, Pruitt Plumbing does not offer a senior discount.

Does Pruitt Plumbing offer emergency services?

Yes, Pruitt Plumbing offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Pruitt Plumbing?

Yes, Pruitt Plumbing offers warranties.

What services does Pruitt Plumbing offer?

Pruitt Plumbing offers the following services: Complete plumbing repair installation and service.Water Heater repair and replacement,Tankless Water Heaters,Gas line repair relocate or installation (Natural gas or propane we are licensed for LPG),Faucet repair or replace,Toilets,Bathtubs and Showers,Slab leaks sewer and drain or waterlines(Video inspection),Repair or repipe lines in crawl space,Sewer and drain cleaning,Sewer and water service line replacement,Remodel plumbing.

Are there any services Pruitt Plumbing does not offer?

We do not install or pump septic systems. We do not clean grease traps