Beeline Pest Control

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2016

17460 I-35 N

Schertz, TX 78154

Family owned and operated. Safe for your family and pets. Guaranteed pest elimination. We specialize in bed bugs, termites, ants, spiders, wasps, cockroaches, scorpions, and other creepy crawlies. Call us today for a great price on a one time treatment, or quarterly service with no long term contract! Our Technicians are fully trained, licensed, and background checked....

10/09/2020

Kathy S.

Pro showed up on time. Very knowledgeable and very friendly and did everything he was supposed to do.

Description of Work
pest control

08/04/2020

Catherine L.

First-time customer. Need to rid of ants in kitchen and roaches and spiders throughout house. Technician did a $99 One Shot service, with 30 day guarantee. Its been 6 weeks and bugs haven't returned. Jorge informed the ants are carpenter ants; climb trees and trees resting on roof's edge. Carpenter ants require a $200+ treatment to rid.

Description of Work
Rid of ants and roaches

06/30/2020

Karen W.

Those guy were great (Tyson). Showed up ahead of time. Listen to me about issues I had and sprayed perimeter of house.

Description of Work
Sprayed for wasp.

06/16/2020

robert W.

Blake was courteous and informative. Came during window provided and completed in a timely matter.

Description of Work
general pest control

10/18/2019

JIM R.

All went well. Haven't seen any bugs since.

Description of Work
Bug extermination

09/02/2019

Steve S.

I noticed a swarm of ants crawling around my window and into and out of openings in my home. After some research I determined that they might be carpenter ants making a home in our house. I called another pest control company and they tried to sign me up for an expensive contract, when all I wanted was getting the problem fixed. Beeline gave me a very narrow time window (2 hours as opposed to the 6 hours another service company had given me) and they actually ended up arriving early! After a quick inspection, the tech said that they were Acrobat Ants and explained to me how tell the difference between Carpenter and Acrobat ants. He treated the problem quickly and was very professional.

Description of Work
Spraying for ants

06/04/2018

robert W.

showed up during window stated. Very friendly, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
general pest control

09/20/2017

Deborah B.

Beeline was responsive, punctual, and well priced. We are now having them come out quarterly.

Description of Work
Pest Control for home and lawn.

09/01/2017

Erik S.

It went well. The technicians were personable and professional.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior pest treatment for new home

06/27/2017

Jack W.

Showed up on time, very professional, charged as promised. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Insect extermination (house & yard) & termite inspection

06/22/2017

Terry W.

Had a carpenter ant problem and they came out right away and got rid of it.

Description of Work
Ant problem.

06/12/2017

Richard M.

Excellent. The technician was on time and explained the work performed.

Description of Work
Home pesticide spray.

05/11/2017

Joyce S.

I'm glad to not spend more than necessary since on limited income

Description of Work
Called for checking for termites. BeeLine man told me I did not have termites but that there were obvious signs of carpenter ants. He treated for the carpenter ants. I had already lined up another company to check for termites (lining up a second opinion) so I did not cancel that so I could see what they found - Family pest control. He also found carpenter ants only but his estimate on treatment was six times higher.

Rocio V.

It went well. They are always on time and very friendly!

Description of Work
I called Beeline for a retreat between my quarterly service.

Samantha G.

Great work! Very friendly! Fast, efficient service!

Description of Work
We had a terrible wasp infestation. Wasps were coming into my home. Beeline managed to get rid of the wasps entirely! Haven't seen one in months!

Jothany B.

Great, I would recommend to anyone and ask for Tyson to service your house or business.

Description of Work
I needed to spray for uninvited pests and Tyson was so professional and informative answering my questions. It was a really positive experience!

04/11/2017

Bertha L.

All went well. Both treatments that they said would get done were done great. They contacted us to schedule the follow up appointment which was very helpful.

Description of Work
Full pest control service and flea treatment.

04/06/2017

Darlene A.

It went really well. Tyson showed up on time very professional and courteous. He sprayed every room of the house, front yard, back yard and patio roof. Was also very friendly with my puppy the whole time. He was in and out in less than an hour. I ended up signing up for their quarterly service. Best pest control experience so far.

Description of Work
Ants in my back and front yard, carpenter ants, spiders, roaches and wasps.

04/04/2017

Michael C.

It went by very well. We are very pleased with Tysons work. And it was very inexpensive. Tyson took the time to explain to me and my wife in full detail of what baits were set and how they would work for us. I would most definitely recommend you guys to everyone that I meet and my family and friends

Description of Work
To clear out the roof rats that we have.

04/02/2017

Valerie M.

Great! indoors and outside perimeter free from pests.

Description of Work
I bought a home and needed the house treated quickly prior to move in. The team at Beeline responded quickly and on time to complete the treatment. I'll use them again.

03/31/2017

Shaun S.

Awesome! Tyson was so quick and so respectful! 10/10

Description of Work
Bed Bug Treatment

03/31/2017

Mary A.

The problem has been cleared up completely. The pest control man also noticed bees swarming outside and got rid of them and some ants. He was very professional and courteous and thorough. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I had MAJOR rat infestation, they were everywhere and eating everything. It was incredible. Beeline came quickly and returned weekly for 4 weeks.

03/30/2017

Shaun S.

Every time they come out, the representative is kind, professional, and informative. 10/10 would rehire! :)

Description of Work
We'be used BeeLine for roaches, ants, spiders, and bed bugs.

03/09/2017

Jared F.

Tyson came for initial application. Very polite, professional and even took shoes off inside of house. Sprayed inside and out. Live in Hill Country and expect to see bugs. Had live scorpion in house so decided on Beeline due to price and reviews. Cant beat $99 for quarterly service for the size of our house. Very happy so far, time will tell if the spray works but no reason to believe it wont. Told will come out anytime for free between spraying.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

06/08/2016

Marsha R.

It went extremely well--did a thorough job of spraying baseboards and all rooms & closets. The thing I like most about their product is that it isn't harmful--you can even be there when they spray. And it has no lingering chemical dangers for many months after the job is done. They stressed I would NOT have a spider problem for at least 4 months after they sprayed--which is a long period of time. This was my first time using them -- I was very happy with their service & product -- I will definitely be using them again!!

Description of Work
I have a one bedroom apartment--they sprayed for "spiders".

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Riteguard Pest Management

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Bulwark Exterminating San Antonio

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours. Now servicing Corpus Christi and surrounding areas!!

Offers by Bulwark Exterminating San Antonio on Angi

TDA
    06/29/2021
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Beeline Pest Control eliminates most types of household pests including Termites, Bed Bugs, Spiders, Ants, Mice, Rats, Cockroaches, Scorpions, Fleas, Ticks, and Crickets.