B & R Pest Service

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2005

17460 IH 35 N #430-299

Schertz, TX 78154

Family owned & operated since 1994. When it comes to protecting your home or business from unwanted pests, B & R Pest Services has a reputation for success. Our technicians deliver reliable and affordable pest control solutions to thousands of loyal customers every year. We provide complete residential and commercial pest control services— including termite treatments —along with the most up-to-date environmentally conscious solutions available. Serving Greater San Antonio and surrounding areas. Additional DBA - B & R Pest Control Services Inc....

07/10/2017

Nancy G.

Super. They come each quarter for pest control maintenance.

Description of Work
B and R Pest Service originally came to rid us of some carpenter ants. They are reliable, reasonable and local. We were impressed with their service so now have them come quarterly for maintenance.

08/08/2016

Bill S.

Technician accomplished everything.

Description of Work
Quarterly Pest Treatment, Robert and Ryan have been taking care of our home for years, They are wonderful!!!!

09/28/2015

Kelly F.

It was awesome! They were quick to respond, very professional and very thorough! I signed up for their quarterly service as well...glad I found them!

Description of Work
Exterminated entire home and yard for bugs.

08/03/2015

laurie F.

I have been meaning to write a review for this company all summer but wanted to make sure that my wasp problem was REALLY solved!! I am happy to say that it really is solved!! I have had a recurring wasp problem every summer since I moved to the hill county several years ago. This is the first summer where I have not had a single red wasp inside my house!! We could never figure out how they were getting in. I have used several pest control companies over the years.. they would spray every month the outside of my home, and occasionally place bombs in my attics... I would still get wasps in my house periodically on hot days during the year and frequently during the summer.... This year when spring arrived - and more red wasps in my house....we decided to try yet ANOTHER pest control company (otherwise- I was leaving the Texas Hill country!) We found B&R pest control and explained our history- he listened patiently and said "here is what we will try first- and if that doesn't work- we will keep trying things until its fixed"! We tried some preliminary spraying and then had a few more wasps show up- when I called him - he came the same day and said "OK, lets try plan B" ... He walked my entire roof line and used his ladder to look very closely at all the spots where the wasps were gathering. He identified that the house builder had not closed the fascia to roof gap adequately and he recommended sealing the entire roof line. I agreed. My house roof has many peaks and gables- and my homes sq footage is about 3,000 sq feet... He did the entire roof line for about $500- he did it all in one day- and I am happy to say this is my first summer with not a single wasp in my house (and I rarely see them outside either!!) He could see how frustrated I was and he did not give up until he solved the issue!! I can not recommend him enough!! Robert who is the owner operator was a pleasure to work with- on time, responsive well versed in his trade and a very hard worker- !! I now have him for the quarterly B&R pest control and have not had any scorpions or centipedes either!!

Description of Work
removed a red wasp colony from inside and outside my home!

12/16/2014

Richard D.

Their work is great and you can always count on this company. Things I like are 1. set price. 2. always on time. 3. LOCAL hometown people. If you have a problem after they have completed a service, just call and it will be fixed. B&R also did my TERMITE CONTRACT and the good thing is that it is transferable if we sell. As long as the contract is up to date. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND B&R PEST CONTROL TO EVERYONE.

Description of Work
B&R has taken care of our pest control for a couple or more years now. will not use another pest control.

04/11/2014

Claude B D.

I've been using this for many years. The price was reasonable and they charge me at the end of the month.

Description of Work
I used the pest control/exterminating of B & R Pest Svc.

06/14/2013

Mary Sue M.

The main thing I called him to treat, and we have them all over the yard, are leaf cutter ants. They are a nightmare to get rid of. He spent almost an hour out in the yard looking for their nests. They go underground and they have these long tunnels. He spent a long time finding their holes and then filling those tunnels with insecticide. Then he came in and he treated all around the corners, especially where they come in to block them from coming in. He did say give it a week or two and if they come back I'll come back out and we'll try plan B. I have a contract with him now.

Description of Work
I last used B & R Pest Control about 3 weeks ago to treat the entire house.

03/24/2013

Richard D.

How did it go overall? Just Outstanding from start to finish. It went so well, that we now have a Quarterly Service being provided by Robert. This man takes no short cuts when doing the job. He is not in a hurry to spray and leave. I have been a member of Angies List for many many years and I can tell you for sure this is the Company you want.

Description of Work
I had B%R Pest Control service my home and yard for roaches, ants, spiders, and rodents on 26 Nov, 2012 as I had previously had another Pest Control whom I could not count on to do the job correct and right . I was so impressed as I observed this business put down the spray, traps, and completely searched my yard for ant mounds and took them out one by one. I did not give him a chance to leave my home without setting up a Quarterly contract for Pest Control Service. I have had many Pest Control Company's in three different homes we have owned and none can compare with the Quality of Service that I have received from this Business. He put's it right in the Contract if you are not satisfied with the results of B & R application, they will come back and retreat at no extra charge and he means it too. What I really like is that this Business does not spray only two or three feet from your house, he goes out looking for those PEST. He sprayed my whole yard, inside house, and put traps out for mice etc. I highly Recommend B & R Pest Control to everyone who want's a Provider they can count on 100%.

02/23/2013

Richard D.

This will be a Short Story because B&R is a Super professional Business. They know exactly what to do and have all the equipment to perform an outstanding and professional job. This Termite service once complete can also be extended after the first two years for a very reasonable cost to the home owner. They give you a 100% warranty on the treatment and included is a Disclosure Statement. This Company is Licensed and Regulated by the Texas Department of Agriculture in Austin,TX. Bottom line is I am one happy customer of B&R Pest Services and Higly recommend this Company.

Description of Work
B&R PEST CONTROL SERVICES is my primary quarterly pest control provider. Since I started with this Company back in September, 2012 we have never had a pest problem inside or outside of our home.The quarterly fee is very reasonable and the best that I have ever had. The most important thing is that this Company never takes a SHORT CUT in providing services. It does not mater if you find ants in the middle of your yard, they will spray a the ants will be gone. However, today I am giving feedback on the Termite Policy that I initiated with this Outstanding Company. Robert provided a complete outside and inside Inspection and then did the same putting the Termanex deep in the ground around the whole house and then in each area within the house in the wall's to two Full bathrooms on the lower level and then in the Walls behind each sink. Looking at the interior, you would never know that this was put into the Tub areas or the sinks. As I stated, he takes his time to make sure every area is covered. In fact he started at 8AM this morning and as I type at 12 Noon, he is still working to ensure complete protection. B&R provides you with a drawing of your complete home area that was pumped and foamed with the Termite products.

09/08/2012

Ursula G.

We found out about B&R Pest Services through our neighbors (2 neighbors hire them) and set up the initial service, which was completed yesterday. We signed up with them for the quarterly service which will be priced lower. We have used other pest control services before, but none have been as thorough and professional as B&R. Ryan showed up on time, was courteous, explained everything he was going to do and then (most importantly) he did the work as described, no cutting corners. Our experience with them is very positive and can highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Initial pest service with whole yard treatment, dusting of every plumbing opening and behind cabinet kick boards in the bathrooms and kitchen; spraying along baseboards in every room including garage.

Wildernex LLC Wildlife Control

Wildernex LLC upholds the highest standards in the wildlife control industry. When you choose Wildernex to control your nuisance wildlife needs, you will always be serviced by an educated wildlife biologist. Any Wildernex wildlife biologist has at least a bachelors degree or higher in a Wildlife Biology field. This expertise sets us apart from all other companies in the industry. Our high level of expertise allows us to quickly and correctly diagnose your specific problems and solve the problem quickly and effectively. This expertise will save you time and money by preventing you from paying companies that are ineffective or incorrectly diagnose the problem leading to unnecessary expenses. As wildlife biologists, our goal is to ensure the safety of you and your property while providing services that are effective both short term and long term. Wildernex also has a passion for our “old school” style of customer service. This level of service is quickly becoming a rarity in the service industry; but when you work with us, we will ensure you are never disappointed. We are dedicated to your complete satisfaction with our services, start to finish. Our work will not be complete until you are satisfied. We believe that the key to success and customer satisfaction is honest communication every step of the way; therefore, our team will keep you informed and updated from the first day on your property through the completion of work. We are fully licensed and insured; therefore, you are not liable for any incidents that could possibly occur while we are on your property. We are also licensed by Texas Department of Agriculture and stay up to date on all local, state, and federal laws to ensure our services are environmentally friendly and all wildlife is handled in a safe and humane nature according to all governing laws and regulations. We are regularly recommended by numerous city, county, and state agencies. Our team has also serviced many nationwide companies, local businesses, and state colleges and universities. Wildernex wildlife biologists will always arrive in uniform and will be easily recognizable. We look forward to offering you our superior professional wildlife control services.

Apple Pest Control

Apple Pest Control has been in business since 1984, and throughout our years serving Bexar county and surrounding areas, we have learned about all of our customers and their individual needs. We are family owned and strive to keep the personal touch and care, in this growing area. Award wining. Endorsed by Dave Ramsey.

Offers by Apple Pest Control on Angi
    Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Pest control, termite treatments, animal trapping, mosquito, wood destroying inspection report & rodent exclusion.

Bed bugs.