Alamo City Arbor Care

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
TL-915957

289 Maske Rd

Schertz, TX 78154

For a more personable experience please call Jon at (210) 599-8733. Super Service Award winning Certified Arborist for 8 consecutive years. Total tree care. We look forward to doing business with you. Cost is determined by the job. ...

tree service (729)lawn & landscaping (137)lawn care (85)hauling (49)hardscaping (27)irrigation system (16)mulch delivering (12)stone & gravel (6)fence company (6)firewood company (5)concrete repair (5)tile installation (5)

06/06/2021

Jon's team came out and did a fantastic job removing trees that had been knocked down from the storms. The men were professional and the clean up was great. I would definitely rehire.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

05/12/2021

Company representative was not interested in the work. Took 4 days for him to call me back after requesting a quote. He did not want to come on-site, and requested pictures instead. In the age of COVID, I can almost understand that, though I think there's a way to look at someone's yard and respect the distance. After sending the photos, several days passed without response and I had to call him t...

Description of Work
Consultation on Tree/Root Problems

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

03/31/2021

Jon and his crew were amazing. They worked efficiently and completed the work, including clean-up, in about three hours. They had the right equipment for every task including a 23 ton crane and a remote controlled stump grinder. I highly recommend Jon and his crew at Alamo City Arbor Care.

Description of Work
Removal of a dead 45' palm tree, removal of old tree trunck, grinding of stumps, and cleaning dead branches from red oak tree

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

12/04/2020

Excellent, work was done with 24 hours of the quote, tree looks fantastic, and the clean up was excellent.

Description of Work
Trimming a 40 ft Red Oak

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it. Thanks again

09/18/2020

Arborist came out and said my tree was fine that dying lower branches was typical of red oaks. I asked for an estimate on trimming all my trees. The next day I got a call they could come the next day. My trees never looked so good! Took out 2 stumps. Totally cleaned up all the branches and leaves. Shredded and hauled everything away. I would highly recommend Alamo City Arbor Care!

Description of Work
I wanted an opinion on the health of our red oak tree that was dropping bark on dying limbs.

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

08/19/2020

John responded to my request the next morning. Was at my house in 15 minutes. Said the tree is okay and not in danger. Very helpful and professional. Refused payment. I will use them again.

Description of Work
I needed a tree specialist to check the stability of my tree after I cut the root. I claimed a deal to have them come out.

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

06/27/2020

Job was done in an excellent manner. They did very thorough work in thinning branches, and removing dead wood, paying attention to detail and the safety of the workers. They cleaned they area thoroughly, leaving no branches laying about in the open areas and in the planting beds, picking up, raking and blowing off the patio, sidewalk and drive way.

Description of Work
Raise canopy, remove dead wood, thin branches for more light penetration

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

05/09/2020

Jose came out and gave me quote. He was friendly, prompt, respectful, and an all around great guy. He was able to describe his vision and answer all of my and my wife's questions and able to explain why something wouldn't or would work. His crews were also professional and top notch. And Jose got his hands dirty too! He was out there working with his guys which is something I respected and I told ...

Description of Work
Landscaping - front and back yard

Category concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

04/27/2020

They did a great job, my trees look outstanding now. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of first class arbor work.

Description of Work
Front live oaks were in bed of serious trimming.

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

03/08/2020

Jon and Mike and team again did a great job in trimming our two large live oaks and cleaning up shrubbery issues in our yard. Knowledgeable team and reasonable prices. Will call them again next time we need service.

Description of Work
Trimmed two large live oaks

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it.

Residential & commercial tree care, landscaping & installation, tree removal, pruning, stump grinding, consulting & design

Fencing