Affordable Air & Heat

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

4.4

We are located in central Galveston County, we have between 10 and 20 employees depending on the season, we do all forms of central air and heating applications, along with mini-split systems and we do blown in insulation. We perform yearly maintenance on air conditioning and heating systems and refrigeration. We do install on new homes being built and replacement of system in any home needing it. We also specialize in installing systems in older historical homes or any older home that doesn't have central air but is wanting to get it. We accept all major credit cards and cash or checks.We also offer financing w/ a quick approval process...

DC Builders

DC Builders

DC Builders, is a locally owned and operated business specializing in Porches/Screened In Porches with gable and hip designs, Pergolas, Decks, Additions, Outdoor kitchens with fireplaces/fire pits (gas & wood); Decorative Concrete Driveways, Patios & Walkways that are Stamped & Colored. We care as much about the quality of our work as you care about your home. Warranties are offered. Call us today: 832-205-0829

06/13/2018

They did a great job on the installation. They weren't so great on service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a whole new A/C system for me.

09/19/2016

very good, fast service, installed new thermostat as well! great job, good price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace a/c unit

07/24/2015

Beware! Although they call themselves Affordable Air, they should be called "Un-Affordable Air". Unaffordable air will cost you more than you expected. Incomplete, faulty work that leads to home damage and a number of other problems. Expensive home repairs due to poor workmanship, poor communication , no follow through, blame placed on others, empty promises and left frustrated with a handful of b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced an air conditioning system in my home.

06/11/2014

Another company set me up with Affordable Air and they were great. They were honest with their original quote. They didn't add any costs. They were efficient and told me what I needed. They did a few extra things without charging me. The quality of work when it was done was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just put in a complete new air-conditioning system, including a new ducts and new unit and a new slab for my condenser -- just everything.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

06/10/2014

I chose them because I have used them before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Affordable Air Conditioning when my air conditioner was not cooling.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & AC Repair, Replacement, & New Installation, Duct Work. Blown-In Insulation.

Window AC Units, RV's, Home Appliances