Little Guys Movers San Marcos

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2013

222 Wonder World Dr

San Marcos, TX 78666

Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For two decades, we have been providing fast, friendly and affordable service to take the stress out of moving day. When you work with us, you can count on meticulous, careful handling of your possessions in professional moving vans, and accurate customized price quotes - with no surprises....

09/25/2015

Katherine T.

Very organized, very courteous, speedy, and friendly. No damage at all. They knew how to handle everything without me having to tell them.

Description of Work
Little Guys moved everything from my house in Little Elm, TX (Dallas/Ft Worth area) to our new house in Austin. They moved part of my belongings to the house, and part of them to a storage unit. (Our house in Austin is having some repairs.) Separating house items from storage items was easy and no mistakes were made. They moved my LG stainless steel refrigerator with no damage to the fridge or the bamboo floor. They also moved 2 studio size electric kilns without any damage. Alex, David, and Conner of Little Guys Denton were all very kind and extremely organized and careful.

08/27/2015

Gretchen P.

They were great and on time, very professional. I have zero complaints they did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Moved from a house to an apartment up a flight of stairs

06/22/2015

Margaret V.

Description of Work
Unloaded moving cubes from out of state. Were here promptly and did the work in less than estimated time. Very pleased with their work and the politeness of the employees.

06/22/2015

Craig F.

Description of Work
Packed and moved my whole house full of furniture to local storage.

01/28/2015

Kathy S.

Description of Work
Moved all the furniture in the house from Wimberley, Texas to a storage unit in La Grange, Texas. I had a lot of antique furniture and they were very careful with all of it.

08/22/2014

Janice M.

They were fantastic. They sent me 6 or 7 guys to help with the move. They didn't do a single bit of damage and they didn't lose any of my items. They were simply phenomenal.

Description of Work
They moved me from Austin to Corpus Christi.

03/06/2013

Debra A.

They were great. Michael came out--he very nice, very polite, and gave us a bid. The 3 guys that helped were Garrett, Justin, and Ryan. They were wonderful, they did an excellent job. They went beyond the call of duty.They did everything they asked. They were prompt. They also gave me a discount.

Description of Work
They moved my big furniture and a couple smaller items.

01/30/2012

Belinda M.

They were very friendly, helpful, and have good customer service. They were very helpful with the price and its very reasonable.

Description of Work
I used them to move big equipment from my house.

07/08/2011

Robert G.

. Their price was extremely reasonable. They were prompt. They did exactly what they promised to do. We have a house on a very steep grade and they had to come up a very steep driveway to get everything in. They did it without complaining. There was one little damaged piece of furniture but they fixed it. All in all they were very good. I would recommend them. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
. I have used Little Guys Movers in April this year to move our household articles from one house to another.

AB Moving - Austin

AB Moving is a professional moving company serving homes, apartments and businesses in the Austin metro area. We have been in business for over 25 years and move over 25,000 clients annually providing great service and the best prices in each city we serve. On every move we offer free shrink wrap, use of wardrobe boxes, as well as quilt padding. 5 time Angie's List winner.

Advantage Moving

All across Texas, 7 days a week. 18 years experience serving Austin and central Texas. Additional DBAs - Advantage Austin Moving Inc,

Almighty Moving Services

Offers by Almighty Moving Services on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Moving, Moving Supplies, Storage, Piano Moving, Loading & Unloading, Safes, Jacuzzis, Corporate/Commercial, Education System( University-ISD etc), Restoration Moving