We are offering all of our regular services. Precautions are being performed to maintain tain safe services. Mask, booties, gloves are worn for our safty and yours. Equipment sanitized after e ery job.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Topaz Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2006

4246 Gatecrest

San Antonio, TX 78217

Topaz has won numerous awards with Angie's List for superior service and customer service. Residential & commercial service. Saturday scheduled by appointment only!!!!...

10/12/2021

Solomon F.

I have used Topaz Cleaning & Restoration in the past for tile cleaning, sealing, and chalking at an investment property. They did an excellent job at this property. Now, they do not have the professional decency to return a phone call in order to schedule for an onsite quote. They did not respond to multiple phone calls and emails, which is quite rude and unprofessional.

Description of Work
Tile Cleaning and Sealing

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

Mr. [Member Name Removed], we apologize for your experience and would like to rectify this situation. Just like most companies today we are struggling with the covid crises. With this said there is no excuse for not returning a call to you. Covid did hit our office in doing so really affected our customer service and again I personally apoligise. Earnest Glenn Owner Topaz Cleaning and Restoration.

02/07/2021

Sherry J.

Excellent Everything was handled professionally. Appreciated the owner's knowledge and advice. Work was done as agreed with attention to detail. Felt the price was fair and would definitely use them again. Everyone was prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
New home in Bandera. Kitchen backsplash needed to be cleaned from soot as propane stove/oven was not converted properly. Also Topaz cleaned and sealed marble and natural stone countertops and backsplashes

Category water damage restoration, marble & granite

Thank you for your review. A beautiful home with a beautiful view.

12/29/2020

Gloria L.

Did not use company. Chose another company

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We are sorry you chose someone else. Perhaps next time you will give us a chance to show you that not all carpet cleaners are the same.

08/18/2020

Leticia L M.

They were very good. They were punctual. They got here on time. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They came in and cleaned our air ducts.

Category air duct cleaning

thank you for your review.

03/30/2020

Justin L.

Very well. Timely, professional, would hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleanout

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you.

01/07/2020

Christina D.

Topaz (Jacob) did a fantastic job cleaning carpets in three bedrooms & closets, hallway, and stairs. I was injured so didn't have time to prepare for the cleaning but Jacob cheerfully moved all the junk off the carpets before cleaning. He spent extra time on the spots where my dog hangs out to ensure the oils from the dog's hair were thoroughly removed. He also cleaned our dryer vent even though the weather was not ideal for doing so. We will continue to use Topaz for any service they offer.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, dryer vent cleaning

12/17/2019

ANNA M.

Great! I needed the carpets cleaned before the weekend, and he came out within 2 days. The carpets were really dirty, and he got them very clean.He was right on time for the appointment and behaved in a very professional manner. Went above and beyond to to help me with problem areas. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned in two rooms

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

10/08/2019

DJuana P.

The workers were on time, thorough and professional. Truly appreciate their completed project.

Description of Work
Cleaning gutters & unclogging downspouts

Category carpet cleaners, gutter cleaning

05/17/2019

Pryor B.

Called Topaz based on Angie’s List reviews and scheduled them to clean 4 rooms and a hallway. They were very professional and timely. There was a question about some stains along the baseboard which the owner came back and addressed personally. Very impressed with this company and will surely use them again. Great quality at a fair price!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning after tenants moved out.

04/03/2019

Frances S.

Mr. Ernest Glenn was prompt and helpful in my need for fast and affordable service. He worked with our tight, busy schedule and sent someone out at our convenience. The price was about $120 for two rooms and they look fabulous. I will definitely use again and HIGHLY recommend this business for anyone who needs a professional, fast, affordable, no nonsense, no haggling, no explaining why the price is what it is service. Well done!

Description of Work
A fast cleaning of regurgitated Oreos.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your review.

03/16/2019

Thomas M.

Extremely quick response, good work at a good price. We're very happy with this company

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your review.

02/06/2019

Madeleine F.

Jake did an excellent job cleaning our couch today. We have had this company clean our large, sectional couch several times. At one time, my granddaughter had fallen asleep on the couch and had an accident which resulted in two urine soaked cushions. We had them do damage control, and when we received the cushions back there were no stains, no smell, and looked as good as new -- much to our relief! They have also done a great job cleaning our carpets in the past.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning on couch sectional

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you for your review and let me know if we can help in any way in the future.

01/26/2019

Guy D.

Great job. They were on time and left the area clean. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Restore bath and shower

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

12/16/2018

Carlos C.

after climbing to the top of my two story home, within five minutes the vents were cleared and problem resolved

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

11/05/2018

donna V.

A quality and very thorough job was done.

Description of Work
Cleaning out our dryer vent pipe

Category carpet cleaners, dryer vent cleaning

11/03/2018

Wayne M.

Excellent. They were on time. very neat and careful as we had just repainted interior. We very responsive and friendly.

Description of Work
clean carpet and stretched a couple of areas

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

11/02/2018

David O.

This is the third time we hire Topaz and we are very pleased with the results. The Director of Operations, Mr Glenn, came out and gave us an estimate for cleaning a one piece drape that measures approx 10'x33'. Wondering what we were going to do to protect our privacy, we were very pleased when he told us the drape could be cleaned on-site. We scheduled the cleaning and the technician, Jacob, very thorough and took great care to clean the delicate embroidering in the drape material. Last year Jacob cleaned the air duct in our laundry room and he brought the same pride of doing a great job with him. Drape looks beautiful again!

Description of Work
Drape Cleaning

Category drapery cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

08/16/2018

Scott M.

Awesome. Our dryer vent runs about 35 feet through multiple 90 degree turns. I had tried to clean it myself but had the brush break off after 25 feet. Called on a Friday and set up an appointment for Monday. He retrieved the broken brush and cleaned out the entire run. Well worth the price, and I will just call him next time.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.

08/10/2018

Judy C.

It went extremely well! We were very pleased. Excellent service. We have a high grade carpet and had a very bad experience with another carpet cleaner one and a half years ago. So we were very cautious about who we selected. We would definitely use Topaz Cleaning again. The carpet dried in a reasonable amount of time. The technician- David - took time on any spots and was very careful about placing pads under the legs of chairs and sofas. We were so glad we chose Topaz!

Description of Work
Carpets in entire house cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you. Your comments were very kind. We at Topaz try hard to please our clients.

08/06/2018

Jamie N.

They did a great job. Would hire again. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

07/17/2018

Rosella F.

The cleaning was very good and done in a reasonable amount of time

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/06/2018

Ann B.

Excellent! This is the second time we have needed remediation. The first time was due to damage from hurricane Harvey. Topaz did an incredible job with remediation in what appeared to me to be hopeless situation. They have also done ground sealant and coloring for me on two sepArate tile floors. People that see it think we have installed a new tile floor.

Description of Work
Remediation in Port Aransas from a roof leak

Category ceramic tile, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, floor cleaning, mold removal

Thank you for your review. You have been through a lot. Thank you for trusting Topaz to get your home back in shape.

06/20/2018

tracy B.

Great! All went very well! Can breathe a lot easier these days

Description of Work
Airducts cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Thank you for the review. It's amazing what we remove from air ducts.

06/07/2018

Charles W.

Have used this company for years. They always do a great job

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

05/19/2018

Erik L.

We've lived in our house for 11 years now and I've cleaned the dryer vent myself in the past. Our dryer vent is very long and has two 90 degree bends in it before it exits out the roof. I've always thought I had done a pretty good job cleaning the vent with a kit I bought from Home Depot, but I was mistaken. We just purchased a new LG Dryer and after the first load it gave me a code that our vent was 80% blocked. We called Topaz Cleaning and Jake came out right on time - I was glad to hear his name when he arrived as I had already read some pretty good reviews on him. He was friendly, professional and very knowledgable. He took his time and made sure he got every last bit of lint out of the vent - this was evident by the before and after pictures he took. And OMG, the before picture showed the reality of what the LG dryer was warning me about...clearly clogged (side note: this dryer, with the warning code, at the very least saved me from overheating my dryer, and at the most from starting a house fire). And the after picture!!! I could actually see the metal shine! I'm not kidding! What is this magic Jake performs! Seriously - I will be having Jake come out every year to clean out our vent. Full disclosure... we paid $163 for this service, which does not trip the "minimum charges" necessary for the Angies list 25% off deal, but honestly I don't even care. The service I received and the end result attained make me a huge believer in the company! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you very much for your kind words. Jacobe is an awesome tech.

HomeFront Service Company

Professional, Efficient and Reliable!! Proudly Locally and Veteran Owned and Operated. Top quality workmanship at the highest value. Over 40 years experience in all areas of the industry to bring a new brand and style the communities. Friendliest staff, delivering the most professional work. Our Homefront is critical to our way of life. Defend your Comfort with HomeFront!

Montevista construction

Roof Fix

We specialize in Residential and Commercial Roofing & Solar!. We offer Affordable Payment Options, rates as low as ZERO %. We Also install custom Windows and Hardie Plank Siding. We are currently offering $1,500 in free up grades for full roof replacement and 20% OFF On Windows and Hardie Plank Siding.

Offers by Roof Fix on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Air Duct Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Drapery & Blind Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Stone Cleaning, Water Damage, Natural Stone maintenance-cleaning polishing and sealing indoors and outdoors, Pressure washing, Decks and Patio maintenance.

Shower Re-Grouting.