The Home Depot - Culebra

With Angi since May 2007

4.3

5638 W Loop 1604 N

San Antonio, TX 78251

Additional contact name - Nina M Gonzalez....

01/18/2017

Thomas M.

Category appliance sales

07/15/2013

Joycelyn E.

I liked the prompt attention they gave me, the willingness to provide the information that I needed. They helped me to figure out what I needed and the size of the things that I needed.

Description of Work
I used The Home Depot - Culebra. I was trying to match some cabinet handles but I bought some supplies two weeks ago.

Category home improvement stores

01/09/2013

Jesse T.

They are very good and have terrific products. I bought paint from home depot. Some times their products are not as good. But, their prices are good. We will be using them in two weeks. They have good quality and prices. Some of the products I buy there do not have local repair people. Terrific service and their people know where everything is. If you are walking around a salesperson will take you right to where you want to go. They are very clean and professional. They are very aware of the customers. They are willing to help. They have a lot of customers sometimes and they do not tire of helping. They represent that their customers come first. We have not had any problems with our lawn mower. The people that work there know where everything is and will take you right to it.

Description of Work
I went to The Home Depot to get paint and supplies. We bought an electric lawn mower.

Category home improvement stores

07/22/2008

Sylvia C.

They ended up ordering the wrong door, the hinges were on the wrong side, it was quite the inconvenience as we have to have someone install it and now we have no door. We already took some days off work, and already had someone remove our security door and it's really been a nightmare since we have working on this project since April, and this was the last thing we had to do, and now it will be another two to three weeks until I get another door. And now we have no door and I had to put up some bar-bells for a makeshift door, and have no secure door.

Description of Work
They ordered a front door for me and are going to install it.

Category doors

09/12/2007

JANNIE M.

I appreciate their willingness to offer a guarantee on annuals. I opted to buy from this store as they were offering a sale price. I typically go to the store for their pricing and wide array of products.

Description of Work
I purchased hanging baskets of annuals from their nursery selections.

Category greenhouses, home improvement stores

05/12/2007

JAMIE C.

Everything was installed in a timely manner. I was very happy with the installation.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed tile and laminate in various areas in my home.

Category flooring contractor

Texas Professional Tile

Experienced Laborer with a demonstrated history of working in the construction industry. Skilled in all types of Hardwood Flooring, Ceramic Tile, and vinyl , back-splash , custom bathrooms etc you name it. workers with over 10 years of experience. customer satisfaction is the thing here at TPT. you dream it , we build it .

Masonry Arts

We are a full-service masonry co., locally owned & operated, & do all types of masonry work from entire new houses to commercial buildings to small mortar crack repairs. No job is too small as we treat all projects equally. We place extreme importance in our service, quality of work, & happiness of every customer. We want to give each customer "more than their money's worth" at every opportunity we can. Angie's list winner of "the 2009 Super Service Award"(2 awards), "2010 Super Service Award" (5 awards), 2011 award (8 awards), 2012 award (4 awards), and 2013 award (5 awards), 2014 awards, & every year including the newest 2018 awards. Always a perfect rating on the BBB. Ambassador membership of the Texas State Historical Association. NOTICE: Due to our blessing of success from a great reputation & quality work, along with an increased number of Angie's List members in San Antonio, etc., please allow extra time in me returning calls. We can still do rush jobs, etc. it's just that at times I'm extremely busy & get very many calls all on the same day. I like to stay small enough without a huge amount of employees, to ensure hands-on quality in work & correctness & in me doing all sales calls. But I surely will return your call the first possible chance. Thanks! Bob

S&M Services

We specialize in pressure washing driveways, sidewalks, fences, decks and more. We are a start-up, veteran owned and operated business by two brothers. We have several years experience and provide quality work and guaranteed satisfaction for our customers.

Appliances, building supplies, propane, truck rental, key cutting, electronics, home furnishings, kitchen and bath accessories, lighting, fans, outdoor supplies, storage, tools & hardware.