TEXAS TRUCK TOPS

Founded 1972 • With Angi since May 2005

PREMIER WINDOW TINTING

PREMIER WINDOW TINTING

Premier Window Tinting is a women owned business with over 30 years of experience. We are an Authorized 3M Prestige Window Film Dealer providing the best window films and installation in San Antonio and surroundings areas. We professionally install state of the art window films on residences and commercial buildings. Our films save energy, reduce both cooling and heating costs, reduce fading and block out up to 99.9% of the sun's harmful UV rays. We also provide and install security films to protect both your residence or business properties.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a tonneau cover put on my truck, and a bed liner. | |I would go back to them in the future if I needed something

05/28/2013

I decided not to get running boards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for running board cost and installation was the best made.

06/11/2010

Employees were very polite, professional, did not try to upsell me to the most expensive model. Had installed the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a pick-up truck tonneau cover and a tailgate cover.

05/24/2005

THE WORK WAS DONE PROMPTLY AND ON TIME AS PROMISED. THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME I USED THIS COMPANY AND I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS COMPANY TO MY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ALL THE WINDOWS WERE TINTED WITH A LIFETIME GUARANTEED TINT. A COPY OF THE WORK ORDER ALONG WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE TINT WAS INCLUDED.

CATEGORY window tinting

CAMPER SHELLS; FIBERGLASS & SOFT TONNEAU COVERS; TRAILERS; BEDLINERS, BEDMATS, EXTENSION SLIDE, BED X-TENDER; SPRAY ON BEDLINERS; HITCHES; TOOL BOXES; FILTERS, EDGE PRODUCTS, SUPERCHIPS & HYPERTECH PERFORMANCE; RETRACTABLE & FOLDING BED COVERS; GRILL GUARDS; BILLET GRILLES; SIDE ENTRY STEPS; FENDER FLARES; WINDOW TINT; INTERIOR PRODUCTS- FLOOR LINERS, DASHBOARD COVERS; WINDOW VISORS.