Texas Professional Painting

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

321 Normandy Ave

San Antonio, TX 78209

Texas Professional Painting is your San Antonio painter for interior and exterior house painting and commercial needs. We also offer staining, finishing, tape & float, and other carpentry services. Texas Professional Painting is only as superior as the employees that work for us. It starts in the office, where our qualified personnel assist customers in retrieving their visionary ideas. Estimating follows and the reading of blueprints for aptness and accurate low pricing, in addition, development managing that provides experienced field supervisors and superintendents, altogether providing outstanding service and being recognized by leading San Antonio companies and residences alike....

02/04/2022

Melissa C.

Anything but professional! Terrible paint job! The trim paint is peeling off in several places, there are paint runs on the trim in multiple places, they did no sanding or repair of holes, a $30K paint job and they only did one coat on the walls and the old color shows through, where 2 colors touch in the corners the paint lines are uneven, there are significant paint puddles in the corners of cabinets they painted and instead of sanding and redoing they painted over them again thinking we wouldn't notice.They cleaned their equipment in multiple places in our yard and in our fountain ruining our grass and our fountain pump. There are paint drips and splatters on the trim and floors. They got paint where it didn't belong at the ceiling line and instead of cleaning it up they cut holes in the ceiling. There is paint on the bar, the ceiling beams, the floor. Our original agreement was we wouldn't pay them until they were completely finished with the job to our satisfaction. Trying to be nice, we paid them a portion with the agreement they would come back to finish the job and clean up. They did come back and did additional work but they made more of a mess and the touch up they did looked terrible. These painters can't paint in a straight line. We wanted them to send a different crew and for the Andres Cuellar to be here to supervise them which he refused. Andres Cuellar is a bully and threatened to put a lien on our house several times so in the end we paid them the rest of the contract amount even though it looks terrible and we had to pay another paint company to fix their work and a crew to clean up their mess. We cited to Andres Cuellar several times that he was not representing the claims of quality work that are on the company website and he simply didn't care. They were 3 weeks past the agreed upon project completion time and still didn't finish to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
repairs, interior and exterior paint entire house

Category contractors,drywall,wallpaper removal,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,doors

03/23/2018

Gerardo G.

Texas Professional Painting did an excellent job and surpassed my expectations. A+ Service, I would highly recommend this company for any paint job.

Description of Work
Exterior home painted

12/02/2016

SHEILA B.

Fairly well ran over time frame a bit due to unfortunate window breakage but all put right in the end

Description of Work
Outside house painted, new colors. Lots of bad wood replaced. Happy with finished product!

Category woodworking,house painters

10/21/2016

Cindy S.

They were very very good! I was impressed.

Description of Work
We hired them to do some painting for us.

10/21/2016

sandy S.

Very well. Michael Cardenas was their rep; he was very professional and did everything he said he would do. Painters were Anna and Orlando. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Open living area painted, including stairwell.

10/10/2016

deborah G.

There apparently was a lot of miscommunication between the project manager (Michael) and the painters themselves (one room was even painted the wrong color). I was concerned that there wasn't more care taken by covering items to protect from the paint and the texture spray but I was ASSURED by Michael everything would be paint/texture spray free upon completion of the job. This meant that clean up would be a longer process because there was quite a bit of mess. Somehow during the job a shower head was broken (which no one told me about) so I called Michael again. The last day of the job finally came & Michael showed up to look over the job and I made arrangements to pay owner with credit card . Michael indicated the painters would finish clean up, return furniture and put wall hangings back up. He left and right after so did the painters. I thought at first they went to lunch but they never returned. I called the owner because moving some furniture back and pictures back up is one thing but the texture spray all over both bathroom floors, sinks, toilets and fixtures has been a nightmare. I have spent hours attempting to get this product off. I have sent two emails to owner requesting info on some insight as to how to EVER get all of this off.... no response at all.

Description of Work
Interior painting & some wallpaper removal including retexturing the walls.

Category interior painters

No emails have hit my inbox, i mentioned to you over the phone that if you in fact needed help with anything further before payment was accepted that i would send back painters. At that time i also mentioned that the little texture that was left behind could easily be cleaned up with water and a rag and that we would send painters back to clean up if necessary, you mentioned it wasent a big deal. Payment was received because all punch items were addressed

08/29/2016

Bonnie S.

You are suppose to be better off once work is done and not worst off. Not the case here. I hired them to paint the exterior trim on my home. The painters showed up at the home with a five foot latter and then seen I had a taller one and asked if they could use it. I should then have just told them to leave. They stomped my flower beds killing all flowers that were just planted. Broke my gutter when they fell off of the latter spilling about a half gallon of paint down the driveway. The spilt paint splattered on my little iron table and chairs and poisoned my dirt killing the flowers that was there. They broke my hose nozzle, paint all over my new hose. Cleaned their paint brushes on my grass poisoning the dirt killing the grass. I called the owner, he came out and looked at what they had done and was very unhappy. He loaded up my little iron patio set and repainted it for me. He had me call to get estimates for replacement of my gutter that they broke and he deducted it from my bill. He promised he would have someone come out and clean my driveway, but that has not happened. I have given him enough time to do so before writing this review. The work was preformed in June 2016 and it is now August 2016. The dirt where they spilt the paint and where they cleaned their paint brushes has to be dug out and replaced with fresh dirt and some sod needs to be purchased and replanted. He left this on me to do. I did replant some of the flower bed that they trampled down this cost was on me. I will have to find someone to did out the dirt and replace and lay sod in areas. I feel he should have made all things right. Will I ever use them again? NOT, just the opposite. They may be okay for new construction home that have no landscaping done around the home, but for residential with landscaping in place, I say no.

Description of Work
Exterior painting on house trim.

Category house painters

Thabk you for the feedback, we will work hard to correct those types of issues in the future

07/16/2016

James R.

Great job and the house looks fantastic. The house needed a lot of carpentry work to fix some water damage. Texas Professional knocked out everything and pressure washed the entire house. The crew that painted worked over 3 days in the July heat but never quit until the job was complete. They made sure I was 100% happy and we walked the house 3 times to touchup spots here and there. The house looks brand new. Definitely would recommend them for your next painting job.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting inlcuding trim and shutters

04/22/2016

Victoria R.

It went great. They did everything we asked for, fix some old boards, paint the exterior and gutters. They were very nice and finished on time. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Fixed and painted exterior of house plus the gutters.

01/01/2016

Brad D.

Michael was great to work with. He was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate and follow-up with he quote in the promised time frame. We were told in the quote that we would get 2 coats, which we did not. Because they only used one coat, there are areas where the old paint can be seen and areas where the paint from an accent wall got smudged onto another color wall. The owner, Andres, never came to look at the work after it was completed. Rather, he called and asked for payment without ever ensuring the quality of the work his crew did. We paid without asking him to come over, but that was only because we just wanted the project to be done. I wouldn't say the work they did was bad, but it wasn't worth the money. In response to Texas Professional Painting reply: First, the additional paint after we changed the color was not provided at zero cost. I have a quote for $200 less than what was actually charged due to the additional paint. We were happy to pay it because the original paint wasn't what we wanted, but to claim that they provided it for free is false. Secondly, the painters had to come on Saturday because they were 2 hours late to showing up on Friday, not because we selected the wrong paint (we did not repaint those areas so there was no additional labor). I gave them a break on the original review about this because it did rain that morning, but to blame it on having the wrong paint is again, false. Lastly, 2 coats were not provided. I was there all day, each day to watch what they were doing and am capable of counting. When I asked if they were are going to put another coat on the painter said the paint was thick and didn't need it. Had the owner came by as promised to review the work he would know this claim is also false.

Description of Work
Painted interior of home

Category interior painters

Not sure what else we could have done for this customer, we were responsive even when the color he originally chose he decided to change, which paint and labor was provided at no additional charge to this owner. The owner of Texas Professional Painting, Michael, and all painters were at home at the beginning of the job to make sure all was good to go. The team and Michael were responsive at all times and work is never paid for until job has been walked with our painters or another representative of Texas Professional Painting and the homeowner. We apologize if the owner of Texas Professional Painting could not be present on a saturday morning, but we do not apologize for our painters having to work on a Saturday due to a wrong color selection, that was made right by our team at no additional charge. TWO coats was given to ALL walls and that is why payment was received in full. There are a lot of other companies out there that will provide a cheaper price, we are not cheap we are the best at what we do.

M. G. Welding & Fences

***Multi year Super Service Award Winner!*** M.G. Welding and Fences Services has been in business since 2001, we provide our customers with a friendly and professional attitude as well as quality work, we are fully insured, 6G certified welders,as well as qualify workers,free estimates,no trip charge,most credit cards accepted,bilingual services, warranty offered in every job, we will drive the extra mile to better serve you. " Customer's satisfaction it's our goal, to gain your referrals." Please feel free to email me directly at mgweldingyourfence@gmail.com.

Offers by M. G. Welding & Fences on Angi
    Mx Painters LLC.

Why choose mx painters? * Licensed and insured * True professionals * Great reputation * Quality Work * 3 Year Warranty * Color consultation Here at mx painters we strive for excellence and nothing less. We are a family operated business with customer satisfaction being our number one priority. We value honesty and integrity and treat your home as if it were our own. Each project is managed with the skills and experience our clients have come to expect. Our goal is to meet your expectations and even exceed them.We offer full service residential and commercial painting projects.. Mx painters strives to deliver homeowners and commercial building owners the best painting prices, while maintaining the highest level of quality that you deserve. We offer professional painting services ranging from interior, exterior, drywall, carpentry, pressure washing. Our professional estimators will provide you with a free estimate while walking you through the entire process from start to finish and give you the estimate on the spot. Call us TODAY for a FREE estimate. ask for our Veteran, Law Enforcement, Military and firefighter personnel discounts

Offers by Mx Painters LLC. on Angi
    O.P. Services

We specialize in painting services, inside and out, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

Our expertise in the paint field over the years has allowed us to provide an extensive array of product knowledge that includes, but is not limited to: Interior/ Exterior Repaints, staining and finishing, tape, float, & texture, Epoxy paints, Elastomeric Coatings, Vinyl Wallcovering, Structural Ceilings, Metal Fences and railings, Residential: Fascia replacement, Crown Molding and Chair rail install, Wood fence staining, Re-texturing, patch work, & all other drywall, concrete-staining & painting

ask for details