Terminix - San Antonio -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2005

4.3

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Don’t trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

Apple Pest Control has been in business since 1984, and throughout our years serving Bexar county and surrounding areas, we have learned about all of our customers and their individual needs. We are family owned and strive to keep the personal touch and care, in this growing area. Award wining. Endorsed by Dave Ramsey.

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Animal Control and Removal Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *DISCOUNTS FOR SENIORS, MILITARY AND 1ST RESPONDERS

Bee Safe Bee Removal is a company of Beekeepers and Bee Removal specialists serving all of Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston. We specialize in live Honey Bee removal and relocation along with Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket, Bumble Bee, Cicada Killer and Carpenter Bee removal. We offer warranties and always repair what we open up. We are licensed and insured. Ask for an Angie's List discount today!

02/28/2021

Terminix ripped of a 88 year old USAF Veteran. They were just supposed to come and do an assessment to get a quote on what the service would run. The Tech Ray Clay Jr ID# 99155 relay2terminix.com came on a rainy day and was only suppose to evaluate and give an estimate. He stood around talking for a few minutes then left. A few weeks later Ruben Longoria ID# 560615 who was the actual y inspector w...

Description of Work
an estimate was needed only

Category pest control

Thank you for posting your experience on Angie's List! A copy of your review has been forwarded to the attention of the Manager at your local Terminix office for follow-up. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us toll-free at 1-866-869-2273 and select option 3.- Alaysia

09/10/2018

They were timely, explained things thoroughly, checked and took his time to make sure I was rodent free. His was very polite. I will highly recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

We enjoy reading about the excellent service our technicians perform. Thank you for the feedback and for being a Terminix customer.

06/09/2017

Termite activity was halted. Have scheduled a visit to spray inside wall once repairs are startd to determine all termite activity is completely stopped.

Description of Work
Termite infestation in the back bedroom was detected. Termite treatment was completed using 19 ground stations and focused spray treatment of affected area.

Category pest control

Thank you for allowing us to treat your home. Please contact us if you have any additional pest control needs. -Lisa O.

05/05/2017

They got very expensive, so we decided to go with another company. They were okay professional wise though.

Description of Work
They used to come out regularly and then come out between if we needed anything.

02/21/2017

They do what I ask them to do and they come when I call them, I've been using Terminix for decades. It's all good, I schedule by going online and taking the day I want and then I get a confirmation from their technician that he received my requested then he'll be out there, it a window I don't set say like nine thirty, it's a window of couple of couple of hours but I don't have to be here for him ...

Description of Work
The regular service, they spray their insecticide.

Category pest control

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite, bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check