Sunburst Shutters - San Antonio

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2015

5407 Bandera Rd Suite 106

San Antonio, TX 78238

We offer a free in-home design consultation. For over 25 years, Sunburst Shutters and Window Fashions has been the source for custom plantation shutters in the San Antonio metroplex and outlying areas. Our energy efficient Polywood Shutters are manufactured locally in San Antonio which ensures that our quality continues to be unmatched. Every shutter is custom made to fit each opening in your home based on the measurements taken and the decisions you have made with our trained sales specialists. Our installation experts, who average 15 years as Sunburst employees, complete the process with a seldom found attention to detail. When you couple the quality and value of our shutters with the knowledge and experience of our people, it is no wonder why our customers continually refer their friends and family to Sunburst and order additional shutters for their homes. Contact us and see first hand the Sunburst difference for yourself....

08/28/2017

Heather G.

Smooth process! Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Plantation shutters on 20 windows.

Category window treatments

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind feedback.

07/31/2017

Jason R.

Great. They showed up when they said they would and were quick in the installation once the shutters arrived.

Description of Work
A couple of shutters inside.

Category window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We love hearing about how we are doing!

01/22/2016

SUSAN C.

09/24/2015

charles M.

Installer came out and did the measurements as scheduled and was very professional. He had installed others in my home in the past and remembered our interactions from 2 years previous. The shutters were manufactured as scheduled. The installer did arrive 30 minutes late but did call ahead to let me know he was stuck in traffic. Unfortunate but not unusual in Austin. He completed the installation in short order and assisting with carrying away the old blinds.

Description of Work
Installed shutters on three windows

02/19/2015

Helen S.

Description of Work
This was the second time I had purchased plantation shutters from Sunburst Shutters. When I moved into my current home, I contacted them for a quote. They took measurements, gave me a great quote, and within a month or so I had new shutters installed throughout my home, and they are beautiful. Sunburst Shutters provide nothing but professional, high quality service and product. If I ever move again, I will call Sunburst Shutters again.

06/25/2014

Helen S.

They do excellent work. They came when they said they would and they did the measurements and gave the quote that night. They placed the order the next day after getting the approval.

Description of Work
I have ordered shutters for seven new windows that I had installed. They custom make the window treatments and they are currently being made.

06/05/2014

john R.

Description of Work
The shutters were installed on time at the beggining of the window they offered. They looked even more beautiful than i thought they would.

03/06/2014

Helen S.

They just did a beautiful, beautiful job. I intend to use them again in my new home.

Description of Work
They installed plantation shutters in my old home.

06/17/2013

charles M.

Sales person and installer both arrived on time and were very professional. Sales pitch was straight forward and easily understood. Order arrived and was installed as promised and I am pleased with the look of the product. The installer completed the job in a timely manner, cleaned his area as he worked, and gave clear directions for operating and cleaning the product. Hooks for the blinds on doors did not come with the order as is required. The installer indicated I would be contacted by someone on the sales force to come and install this component shortly. I've not been contacted as yet but it has only been 2 days since the installer performed the work. Based on my experience with the company so far, I would anticipate a timely completion of this task

Description of Work
Installed blinds and shutters.

05/10/2006

JENNIFER M.

The shutter man returned my call quickly and came by to measure and give an estimate for shutters. His prices were quite reasonable and he explained the warranty and how to clean and maintain the shutters. The installation for shutters was scheduled as soon as they were made and the shutter man was right on time. After he installed the shutters, he checked them thoroughly for any problems. They were perfect and he did an excellent job. He was very friendly and polite and took his time explaining the cleaning process to me.

Description of Work
The shutter man came by to measure my windows and made shutters for the inside of my twelve windows. He took my order and went back to the shop to make them and brought them back and installed them.

Category window treatments

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS. WE ARE GLAD WE MET YOUR SATISFACTION AND EXPECTATIONS, AND HOPE TO BE OF ANY FUTURE HELP TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THANKS AGAIN!
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Manufacturing and installation of interior plantation shutters and sliding interior barn doors.

Window covering repairs. Installation of other products besides our own.