Sunburst Shutters - San Antonio

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2015

We offer a free in-home design consultation. For over 25 years, Sunburst Shutters and Window Fashions has been the source for custom plantation shutters in the San Antonio metroplex and outlying areas. Our energy efficient Polywood Shutters are manufactured locally in San Antonio which ensures that our quality continues to be unmatched. Every shutter is custom made to fit each opening in your home based on the measurements taken and the decisions you have made with our trained sales specialists. Our installation experts, who average 15 years as Sunburst employees, complete the process with a seldom found attention to detail. When you couple the quality and value of our shutters with the knowledge and experience of our people, it is no wonder why our customers continually refer their friends and family to Sunburst and order additional shutters for their homes. Contact us and see first hand the Sunburst difference for yourself....

Blinded by Delight offers custom window coverings, such as blinds of all types, decorative shades, polywood & wood shutters, custom draperies, & exterior solar screens from various vendors. Award winning. Visit our San Antonio Gallery or our newest location in Boerne at 1100 N. Main St. #105. Phone number 830-266-9777. Please call ahead for availability.

Contact us in San Antonio, TX, at 210-545-6178 for more information about our window treatments, shutters, blind, solar screens, patio shades & awning. Blind Ambition is a full service window covering company, specializing in motorization and smart home technology. We have been in business in S.A. since 1996. Blind Ambition is the San Antonio and South Texas SunSetter Awning Dealer. We offer installation on everything we sell, and will back it up with a one year warranty. Blind Ambition offers free estimate on everything we sell.

08/28/2017

Smooth process! Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Plantation shutters on 20 windows.

Category window treatments

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind feedback.

07/31/2017

Great. They showed up when they said they would and were quick in the installation once the shutters arrived.

Description of Work
A couple of shutters inside.

Category window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We love hearing about how we are doing!

01/22/2016

09/24/2015

Installer came out and did the measurements as scheduled and was very professional. He had installed others in my home in the past and remembered our interactions from 2 years previous. The shutters were manufactured as scheduled. The installer did arrive 30 minutes late but did call ahead to let me know he was stuck in traffic. Unfortunate but not unusual in Austin. He completed the installation ...

Description of Work
Installed shutters on three windows

02/19/2015

Description of Work
This was the second time I had purchased plantation shutters from Sunburst Shutters. When I moved into my current home, I contacted them for a quote. They took measurements, gave me a great quote, and within a month or so I had new shutters installed throughout my home, and they are beautiful. Sunburst Shutters provide nothing but professional, high quality service and product. If I ever move again, I will call Sunburst Shutters again.

Category window treatments

Manufacturing and installation of interior plantation shutters and sliding interior barn doors.

Window covering repairs. Installation of other products besides our own.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing