Southwest Metal Roofing Systems

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/25/2020

11919 Rail Dr Ste 1

San Antonio, TX 78233

We specialize in Metal Roofing ONLY. Southwest Metal Roofing Systems is South and Central Texas' most experienced residential metal roofing company. We offer only the highest quality materials available on the market today. We offer a complete line of Lifetime Metal Roofing Systems to compliment any architectural style....

roofing (74)skylight installation (5)gutter repair (1)

09/26/2020

The whole process could not have been better! We called and made an appointment for estimate in July. Danny Boes came ( at appointed time) and explained the system and choices we had. We accepted the offer. We were told up front the start date would not be right away, but we also needed to have trees trimmed that were hanging over the roof, so we had plenty of time to prepare. Prior to start date ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roofing material and replace with metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

Thank you for this beautiful review! Our goal is that all of our customers are as satisfied as you are. We are happy to be of service!

01/24/2020

The work was great. They worked with me to pick the best color to fit my brick, they were punctual, clean, finished the work when they said they would and kept me in the loop every step of the way. I love my new roof. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

11/26/2018

SMR provided a competitive bid and an extensive list of references. They were priced slightly under another roofing company and their prior customers that we talked to were all very pleased with their work. They accurately predicted the time it would take to do the job (3 weeks). Their work crews were highly skilled and easy to communicate with. They installed a beautiful roof and did an excellent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace asphalt roof with new standing seam metal roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

12/03/2017

I was called ahead of the visit and Danny Boes arrived when he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Southwest Metal Roofing Systems to evaluate another roofer's repairs to my metal roof that I was concerned about. Danny Boes came out to the Boerne area, looked at the areas of concern and indicated he wouldn't recommend revising them. He could have easily sold me on an unnecessary repair. That's integrity and honesty. Additionally, he gave me recommendations on a skylight repair man and gutter installer. There is no doubt that if I ever need roof repair or replacement I will call Danny Boes first. AND...there was no charge for his time and advice!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2017

11/30/2017

The roof is a good quality roof. Job was completed in four working days. Crew did a good job and cleaned and hauled off all scrap materials. Project manager did a good job of keeping me informed of the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace composition shingle roof with a metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

01/05/2017

They do a great job and are very responsible. I think the price was the most reasonable after calling around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the entire roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

11/29/2016

There was a lot of roofs damaged and we elected to wait for a quality roofer we had heard of to do the work. It took two month for them to come out and do an estimate (July) and almost 4 months for them to come out and do the work. We were willing to "get in line" to have a great roof installed by someone who has been in business for 20 years as opposed to the "fly by night" ones going through the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My asphalt roof was severely damaged in an April 2016 hailstorm and I needed a new roof. We chose to upgrade to a metal roof for looks. We decided to get the heavy-duty Galvalume Plus silver 24-gauge metal with a 50-year warranty. It is the standing-seam installation without exterior screws and pencil ridges to prevent oil-canning, a waviness that can be visible from certain angles. We researched oil-canning and asked about it. Our home is 22 years old and the roof deck does have waves in it (not perfectly level) and you can see them if you look hard enough. We also had three skylights that were broken by the hail and had to be replaced.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

Photo for Southwest Metal Roofing Systems - 11919 Rail Dr, San Antonio, TX - 34019293

09/22/2016

Absolute nightmare! Everyone that has come by our home asks "what's wrong with your roof?" Well, whats wrong is that we hired Southwest Metal Roofing Systems to install a standing seam metal roof onto our home in Castle Hills. We started this adventure by receiving bids from several other companies, and decided to go with Southwest Metal Roofing because they had a professional reputation and excel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roofing installation on a previously shingle roof single home residence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2016

03/18/2016

Showed up when they said they would & kept the area clean during the process & now my new metal roof looks great! I was particularly impressed that after all work was completed & the final payment had been made I noticed some slight damage to the cedar on one of the dormers so I contacted Danny & within days a carpenter was onsite & the damage repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

03/01/2016

We decided to go with another company (local to Wimberley) but I have seen other jobs completed by Southwest Metal Roofing Systems, and I wouldn't hesitate to use them personally, or recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Danny Boes came out promptly to our house outside of Wimberley to personally check the area and the condition of the house, and he gave us an estimate on the spot. He was charming, efficient and very professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2016

Metal roofing ONLY.

Any roofing besides metal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check