Roland's Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since May 2006

Roland's Roofing is a family and locally owned company servicing Texas out of San Antonio area since 1970. We handle all kinds of roof systems, insurance claims, and represent most manufactures in the industry. Roofing repairs, re-roofs, gutters, metal roofs, tile, shingle and flat roofs are what

Area: New Braunfels Color: Copper-Cote

roofing (106)gutter repair (6)skylight installation (5)woodworking (4)roof cleaning (3)chimney cap repair (2)siding companies (2)screen repair (1)garage doors (1)drywall (1)

04/06/2022

Steve P.

Rolands have worked on my roof a couple of times. They are very good to work with. Prompt, good prices, and they do a good job. Takes a lot of worry away.

Description of Work
Roof patch work done.

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

01/18/2022

Alicia C.

OverviewReviewsServicesUpdatesPhotosAbout Reviews from the web 4.7/5Angi · 104 reviews Google review summary 4.5 (95) Rate and Review on Google Google reviews All professional 21 company 14 hail 12 work 8 +6 Sort by Most relevant Newest Highest Lowest Alicia Castellanos Alicia Castellanos a day agoNEW Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value Thank goodness for Melissa at Roland's Roofing! Being a senior citizen & alone, I am hesitant to deal with contractors. Melissa worked with me on financing options & walked me through the whole process, even speaking with my son after hours to exlplain the process. They scheduled My roof quickly and the whole team was courteous and professional. Roland himself even came by to check on the roof. I feel safe and comfortable knowing I chose a company that actually cares about people. I am so happy and grateful to Melissa and Rolands

Description of Work
New roof worked with my insurance got most money

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

03/30/2021

Brent K.

This was a TPO-type flat roof on a detached garage. The estimator who came out quickly diagnosed the issues and proposed fixes. Got the estimate quickly and the price seemed good. The job got scheduled within a reasonable amount of time, and the roofer who came out to make the repair did a thorough and professional job. Pleased with each step of the experience, will hire again next time a roof issue crops up.

Description of Work
repair a leaky garage roof

Category drywall, roofing

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

11/25/2020

Chris P.

I reached out to Roland’s Roofing after a major hail storm damaged the standing seam metal roof on a new owner/builder house project. From quotation to completion, the entire roof replacement process went very smoothly. The project took less than a week with craftsmanship and attention to detail that are second to none. Bryan, Robert, everyone on the roofing team and the office staff were professional, honest and extremely polite. I can’t thank them enough for a job well done. I am looking forward to working with Roland’s Roofing again on my next project.

Description of Work
Replacement of damaged standing seam metal roof

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

07/30/2020

Sharon S.

I needed a new roof due to hail and wind damage. My friend recommended Rolands Roofing. It was easy to set up the appointment. Richard came out and he explained the materials to me and helped me decide what I wanted to do. They scheduled the dates around my calendar. The roofers cleaned up after themselves and Richard stayed in touch with me through the entire process. I highly recommed Rolands Roofing. I give them an A+ for customer service and quality of work.

Description of Work
New roof due to hail damage

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

08/27/2019

Ron M.

Daniel at Roland Roofing is the best even if he wears a Yankees hat!! All work was done above expectations and I was very impressed with their professionalism.

Description of Work
Main house roof and cottage roof needed to be replaced due to hail damage. Also gutters on front and back of main house

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

We've told him about that hat! We're so glad we've exceeded your expectations nonetheless! Thank you for your feedback!

06/29/2019

Roy L.

I was given a time that Daniel was going to arrive. No one called and Daniel never showed. As I read the reviews, this seems to be a common practice for this company. I waited two hours past the latest time given.

Description of Work
10 feet of cap for a hip

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

04/14/2019

John K.

Before & After pictures not provided. Invoice was incorrect, but they fixed the pricing quickly after pointing it out. Can't see roof to know how it came out, but it was completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Repaired few places of roofing due to wind damage

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

01/03/2019

Niki M.

Our home needed a new roof and we got several estimates and Roland’s Roofing had the best price. A crew came out within a week and we had a new roof in one day! The crew worked professionally and efficiently. In addition to top notch service, the administrative office from Roland’s Roofing sent our insurance company all the invoices. In return, our insurance was able to promptly inspected the roof and then provided us a check to reimburse the services. They made something that seemed to be complicated seamless. We were also impressed with their clean up and one would never know roofers were at our home after the roof was redone. Excellent quality and customer service. ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
New Roof - to replace older roof from hail damage

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

01/02/2019

Rebecca L.

They did a great job- two different teams did installation but both were done quickly and to our satisfaction. Estimator really listened to our needs and took the time to problem solve with us. Super happy with both the carport and our gutters! Pricing was very fair and turn around time was great.

Description of Work
Gutter and Carport

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

10/11/2018

Lori H.

During heavy rains here in San Antonio a leak sprung in one of our bedrooms—called Roland’s — they came out took a look at it, at first was told they would work us into their schedule as quickly as possible, within 24 hours they were out here repairing our roof. Not only that — they inspect the rest of it, took pictures of additional broken tiles, those were replaced the same day. They have a lifelong customer!

Description of Work
Roof Repair for Leak

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

02/06/2018

Richard Q.

Daniel was very professional and we were pleased with the quality of work they did.

Description of Work
New Roof to repair hail damage

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

08/22/2017

John B.

To put it in perspective,there were hundreds and hundreds of roofs being done at the same time. I had good references on them. Communicating with them was difficult. The biggest problem is having crews on site that speak Spanish, and I don't speak Spanish worth ding dong.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

07/20/2017

christopher M.

My experience with Roland's Roofing was positive.

Description of Work
They made repairs to a flat roof on a carport and they did some patch work. They replaced some rotten decking and some damaged shingles. They had to remove some shingles because there was some rotten decking beneath the shingles that had to be removed and replaced with new wood. They did like 13 different things.

Work Completed On 01/03/2016

06/09/2017

Nicole G.

Their work was amazing. Between the timeliness, professionalism, and responsiveness,,,, Roland's Roofing is in my opinion one of the best roofing contractors in our area. Please consider them, you will not regret it.

Description of Work
We hired Roland's Roofing for a full roof replacement for one of our clients. Since the San Antonio area was affected by a hail storm last year, all the roofing companies have been extremely busy and rejected our business. I contacted Roland's Roofing and immediately felt the difference in attention and knew this was the roofing company I'd be dealing with going forward. We are a design/build firm and are always in need of a good roofing contractor. Our experience with them has been top notch and I really appreciate all the assistance they have offered. We have already engaged them for our next project and have no doubt our experience will be as good as always.

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

06/07/2017

Keith K.

I had a 35'x24' Carport installed. Mark was my sales representative who showed up for my estimate at the appointed time. Provided me with a quote on the spot on 5/16/2017. I accepted the quote by email and the process was underway. It took Homer, Darryl and son two days to complete the project which involved concrete work, modifications to the roofing in order to prevent it from overhanging the neighboring property. There were a few nails/screws that remained, site clean-up could have been better (ground around posts was not tidy.) but overall was acceptable. The crew were polite and kept me informed as they went along. The office staff, Leslie, was excellent and provided timely updates on the project, contract signing, product ordering, invoice and payment. Very good experience. I had priced this carport or similar from several companies in San Antonio. Roland's was very competitive and I am a very happy camper. My carport is a bit 50's looking but it covered my huge 3-vehicle area perfectly. The design I selected has minimal beams/posts.

Description of Work
I had a 35'x24' Carport installed.

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

Review for Roland's Roofing Co Inc - PO Box 680156, San Antonio, TX - 35198595

05/09/2017

Rodolfo N.

Extremely well. Workers very professional and prompt. Cleaned driveway for nails as well as areas surrounding house. Very good work and very fast. I upgraded on felt paper and shingles. Plus added roof vents.

Description of Work
Remove old roof and haul away and install new roof as well as new felt paper. Also Remo ed and installed new exterior wall siding and painted. Also hauled away old siding.

Category roofing, siding, woodworking

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

04/13/2017

Joseph I.

We recently had our roof replace by ROLAND'S ROOFING. I must first complement Daniel Quiroz/Project Manager, for his professionalism, responsiveness and personalized approach to our expectations. We were never rushed and had numerous questions about the choices & features of each product’s, quality, warranty and insurance benefits. The scheduling met our needs and the job was completed correctly in one day. The crew was an actual ”team” in the sense of way they worked together with minimal pauses during the teardown, installation and cleanup. When insurance issues came up, ROLAND'S will coordinate with them to get the appropriate approvals for the required job. ROLAND'S ROOFING backs their work. A recent wind event that occurred after installation had us concerned. We called Daniel and he sent a team member out to assess the roof. He found a few areas on the installation and took care of them within 24 hours. I am so glad we went with a local company that stands behind its work and the products used. They will be our first choice if any future contracting work is needed. As a homeowner familiar with the contracting issues with companies, this is one local company I would highly recommend

Description of Work
replaced hail damaged roof.

Work Completed On 11/18/2015

04/05/2017

Brandi M.

They were informative, easy to work with and nice.

Description of Work
They repaired hail damaged roof.

Work Completed On 02/11/2017

03/03/2017

James R.

Awesome. Completely happy with the whole process. One of the few roofers in San Antonio that actually care up the customers to show up. Very responsive with their bid and got to my house as quickly as the schedule would allow. The crew was great and cleaned up after each day of work. They even found some rotting boards when they took off the old shingles and got that fixed as well. Went with a completely different color shingle that really changes the look of the house for the better. Want to also thank Roland's for sending out a final inspector who went over the entire roof with me and did not leave until I was completely happy. If you need a roof , this is the company to call

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 02/11/2017

02/22/2017

abe W.

Company did an outstanding job. Mark the project manager came out and did the estimate and provided the cost on the spot before he left. Once the work was scheduled everything was done when they said it would be. Mark kept in constant contact and provided pictures of the roof as the work was progressing. There was also some interior work that needed to be done due to the roof leaks that caused damage. Once they completed the roof they did the work inside and also made sure that any damage I identified as being caused while they were banging on the roof was taken care of as well. Experience with Roland's roofing was outstanding from beginning to end. Will definitely use them if needed in the future and refer them to anyone needing work done.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement and some interior work cause by hail storm

Category garage doors, gutter repair, roofing, screen repair, chimney caps, woodworking

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

02/03/2017

Michelle H.

They were on time and did a great job. Danny was the project manager and he communicated with me every step of the way. I thought I'd shop around and obtained 3 bids. They were the best deal and laid all the costs out up front. This was my second time using them. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone.

Description of Work
They removed the old shingles, replaced rotten wood and painted the new wood they replaced.

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

12/12/2016

Richard S.

It has been about 60 days and still no call to reschedule. I think they want us to get the insurance estimate before they will come back.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate and set up the appointment. When the day of the appointment came it was raining slightly. Called and asked if it should be rescheduled because of the rain we were told that it would be OK since it was a light mist. When the rep arrived he first asked for our insurance estimate. He was told that we wanted the estimate first, he said that he couldn't get on the roof because it was damp. We tried to set up another appointment and he said he would call us. He never has called back.

Work Completed On 12/12/2016