Roland's Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since May 2006

H920721
Texas
08/05/2020

Roland's Roofing is a family and locally owned company servicing Texas out of San Antonio area since 1970. We handle all kinds of roof systems, insurance claims, and represent most manufactures in the industry. Roofing repairs, re-roofs, gutters, metal roofs, tile, shingle and flat roofs are what we do best. Our customer service is second to none. We continue to maintain a great referral business as our customer service and quality workmanship gets better every day. With our company you can trust our Name, our quality of our work and know we are here to stay! Give us a try. We offer financing up to $4000 with no credit check. We also offer a 10 year warranty....

Renovate Paint & Design

Renovate Paint and Design is a professional, reputable and fully insured painting and remodeling contractor, based in San Antonio, TX, where we provide peace of mind in our services to homeowners and businesses. With over 25 years experience, our painters, carpenters, and remodeling experts consistently deliver quality at a great value through the combination of superior materials and skilled workmanship. We are committed to providing home and business owners with an unprecedented level of service with the utmost attention to detail.

Offers by Renovate Paint & Design on Angi
Maydon Construction

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mx Painters LLC.

Why choose mx painters? * Licensed and insured * True professionals * Great reputation * Quality Work * 3 Year Warranty * Color consultation Here at mx painters we strive for excellence and nothing less. We are a family operated business with customer satisfaction being our number one priority. We value honesty and integrity and treat your home as if it were our own. Each project is managed with the skills and experience our clients have come to expect. Our goal is to meet your expectations and even exceed them.We offer full service residential and commercial painting projects.. Mx painters strives to deliver homeowners and commercial building owners the best painting prices, while maintaining the highest level of quality that you deserve. We offer professional painting services ranging from interior, exterior, drywall, carpentry, pressure washing. Our professional estimators will provide you with a free estimate while walking you through the entire process from start to finish and give you the estimate on the spot. Call us TODAY for a FREE estimate. ask for our Veteran, Law Enforcement, Military and firefighter personnel discounts

Offers by Mx Painters LLC. on Angi

01/18/2022

Alicia C.

OverviewReviewsServicesUpdatesPhotosAbout Reviews from the web 4.7/5Angi · 104 reviews Google review summary 4.5 (95) Rate and Review on Google Google reviews All professional 21 company 14 hail 12 work 8 +6 Sort by Most relevant Newest Highest Lowest Alicia Castellanos Alicia Castellanos a day agoNEW Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value Thank goodness for Melissa at Roland's Roofing! Being a senior citizen & alone, I am hesitant to deal with contractors. Melissa worked with me on financing options & walked me through the whole process, even speaking with my son after hours to exlplain the process. They scheduled My roof quickly and the whole team was courteous and professional. Roland himself even came by to check on the roof. I feel safe and comfortable knowing I chose a company that actually cares about people. I am so happy and grateful to Melissa and Rolands

Description of Work
New roof worked with my insurance got most money

03/30/2021

Brent K.

This was a TPO-type flat roof on a detached garage. The estimator who came out quickly diagnosed the issues and proposed fixes. Got the estimate quickly and the price seemed good. The job got scheduled within a reasonable amount of time, and the roofer who came out to make the repair did a thorough and professional job. Pleased with each step of the experience, will hire again next time a roof issue crops up.

Description of Work
repair a leaky garage roof

Category drywall,roofing

11/25/2020

Chris P.

I reached out to Roland’s Roofing after a major hail storm damaged the standing seam metal roof on a new owner/builder house project. From quotation to completion, the entire roof replacement process went very smoothly. The project took less than a week with craftsmanship and attention to detail that are second to none. Bryan, Robert, everyone on the roofing team and the office staff were professional, honest and extremely polite. I can’t thank them enough for a job well done. I am looking forward to working with Roland’s Roofing again on my next project.

Description of Work
Replacement of damaged standing seam metal roof

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

07/30/2020

Sharon S.

I needed a new roof due to hail and wind damage. My friend recommended Rolands Roofing. It was easy to set up the appointment. Richard came out and he explained the materials to me and helped me decide what I wanted to do. They scheduled the dates around my calendar. The roofers cleaned up after themselves and Richard stayed in touch with me through the entire process. I highly recommed Rolands Roofing. I give them an A+ for customer service and quality of work.

Description of Work
New roof due to hail damage

08/27/2019

Ron M.

Daniel at Roland Roofing is the best even if he wears a Yankees hat!! All work was done above expectations and I was very impressed with their professionalism.

Description of Work
Main house roof and cottage roof needed to be replaced due to hail damage. Also gutters on front and back of main house

Category gutter repair,roofing

We've told him about that hat! We're so glad we've exceeded your expectations nonetheless! Thank you for your feedback!

06/29/2019

Roy L.

I was given a time that Daniel was going to arrive. No one called and Daniel never showed. As I read the reviews, this seems to be a common practice for this company. I waited two hours past the latest time given.

Description of Work
10 feet of cap for a hip

04/14/2019

John K.

Before & After pictures not provided. Invoice was incorrect, but they fixed the pricing quickly after pointing it out. Can't see roof to know how it came out, but it was completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Repaired few places of roofing due to wind damage

01/03/2019

Niki M.

Our home needed a new roof and we got several estimates and Roland’s Roofing had the best price. A crew came out within a week and we had a new roof in one day! The crew worked professionally and efficiently. In addition to top notch service, the administrative office from Roland’s Roofing sent our insurance company all the invoices. In return, our insurance was able to promptly inspected the roof and then provided us a check to reimburse the services. They made something that seemed to be complicated seamless. We were also impressed with their clean up and one would never know roofers were at our home after the roof was redone. Excellent quality and customer service. ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
New Roof - to replace older roof from hail damage

01/02/2019

Rebecca L.

They did a great job- two different teams did installation but both were done quickly and to our satisfaction. Estimator really listened to our needs and took the time to problem solve with us. Super happy with both the carport and our gutters! Pricing was very fair and turn around time was great.

Description of Work
Gutter and Carport

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/11/2018

Lori H.

During heavy rains here in San Antonio a leak sprung in one of our bedrooms—called Roland’s — they came out took a look at it, at first was told they would work us into their schedule as quickly as possible, within 24 hours they were out here repairing our roof. Not only that — they inspect the rest of it, took pictures of additional broken tiles, those were replaced the same day. They have a lifelong customer!

Description of Work
Roof Repair for Leak

Roland's Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1970 • With Angi since May 2006

PO Box 680156

San Antonio, TX 78268

Roof replacements, leak repairs, tile, gravel, metal, flat roof specialist, commercial roofing & repairs, skylight installation, gutter maintenance, chimney caps & pans, roof cleaning, carpentry & siding repairs, ventilation of attics, sheetrock repairs, painting exterior & interior, siding (including installation of James Hardie products).

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available