Roeslers Roofing and Remodeling, LLC

With Angi since April 2018

Awards & Badges

7715 Mainland Dr

San Antonio, TX 78250

Here at Roesler's Roofing & Remodeling, LLC, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer service to our clients and pride ourselves on our ability to satisfy your needs. Serving San Antonio and the surrounding areas, we strive to be the best at what we do by offering an honest service that is priced fairly. Using state of the art equipment, we take pride in our careful attention to detail, skilled craftsmanship, and our determination to exceed your expectations. This is not a fly-by-night roof and nail, as we are committed to staying on schedule and within your budget. Specializing in new construction, replacement, repair service, and gutters, Roesler's Roofing & Remodeling, LLC has got you covered! Call or visit us online at RoeslersRoofingandRemodeling.com to schedule your free quote today!...

Resposiveness

roofing (32)gutter repair (10)drywall (2)interior painting (1)fence company (1)

04/08/2021

Eric, the owner, was very professional and courteous. He explained the entire process well. His roofing team was prompt, kind and very friendly. The price and quality of the workmanship was great. We would hire them again without hesitation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

12/17/2020

It went well! Professional service and very responsive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

04/30/2020

Fast and friendly service! I had been waiting for my insurance company to recommend a roofer and I grew exhausted during this time. I started looking on Next Door for recommendations and there was an overwhelming response for Roesler's Roofing and Remodeling. I immediately called and spoke with Eric. He was professional, courteous, and listened to me explain what the problem was. Within a few hour...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leaking from roof into the garage

CATEGORY drywall,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

04/10/2020

Outstanding service. Mr. Roesler submitted his reasonable quote. Educated us on products to make a sound decision. The work was done in one day. He walked the final job with my husband before asking for the final pay. We also took advantage of the Gutter Service. Had one little issue and it was resolved in a very timely manor. I would recomend Roesler's Roofing and Remodeling to anyone. My house i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire Roof

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

03/15/2020

Eric was responsive, professional, and even finished the job before his anticipated target date. He replaced the entire roof to the home and the garage and replaced the damaged ceiling in two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof and ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

12/17/2019

Smooth job! Thank you for your excellent service and great communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

11/05/2019

Eric and his crew did an excellent job repairing our roof. They came quickly, diagnosed the problem and made the repair the same day. We are pleased with the quality of their work and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

11/05/2019

Great customer service at a great price. A storm had blown in and damaged my shingles. Another storm was on the way and I was concerned of leakage. Roesler fit me into their busy schedule when no other roofer would. They were kind courteous and most importantly they were affordable and honest. These are my new go to roofers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

09/12/2019

It went great. Very professional, everyone was on time, clean up was very good. Overall results ended up nicer than we imagined.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

07/24/2019

Roeslers roofing is wonderful! They were very quick to fix our roof, reliable, and charged a very fair price for the work to be done. They sent pictures of before/after work and we are very pleased with the work done. We highly recommend them for your home needs. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing/chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019