Risen Foundation Solutions

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

8515-B SPEEDWAY DR

San Antonio, TX 78230

Foundation Repair

Please call for more details.

foundation repair202178255
Installed 26 interior and exterior steel piers to lift and stabilize this massive home in far north San Antonio, TX.

Welcome to your final Foundation Solution! We lift the fear, and raise the home. Homeowners call our office today at 210-587-7196 for your complimentary evaluation today! If your foundation has experienced movement resulting in visual and non-visual damage to the interior or exterior of your home, we will correct the elevations and affix you to solid ground! At Risen Foundation Solutions, we drive premium steel piers down to bedrock, every time! We drive our piers to bedrock creating stabilizing pressure between bedrock and the concrete slab of your home to eliminate future downward movement. Our team provides genuine care to all of our clients with over 25 years of combined service in foundation repair and southern hospitality....
Majestic Oaks project

202178255
Millers Ridge project
Millers Ridge

202178239
Multi-unit Foundation Repair project
Multi-unit Foundation Repair

202178209

foundation repair (6)home inspection (4)

01/14/2022

Shane P.

Our house was renovated a couple of months before we bought it. We were told that piers were put in under the foundation. A few months after we moved in our front door started getting stuck. I noticed a long crack in the facade on the front of the house and subsequently noticed that the foundation was rising in the back of the house. Our house kept moving in different directions based on how dry or wet everything was. I called Risen and they were extremely responsive. Krista spent a lot of time on several phone calls with me as I inquired about every facet of pier installations. They came out and measured the levels of the house. All of this investment on their part was done without any commitment on my part. The team at Risen is comprised of very good, knowledgable people that will give you the warm and fuzzies about an operation that deserves no warm and fuzzies. The work was done quickly and cleanly. It was minimally intrusive and our house hasn’t moved since the piers went in. For a project as daunting as lifting your house and putting in steel piers, Risen ensured that I felt like I was in good care. As a prior business owner, I can tell you that you are extremely lucky to come across a business like Risen. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installation of steel piers around perimeter of house and 3 piers inside the house

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your kind words. We are grateful that your experience met or exceeded your expectations. Krista, our crew members and leaders are extremely valuable to us and your words are a testament to that very value.

09/08/2021

maggie Z.

My house is about 3000 sqft, the foundation sinking unparallelly causing the outside brick, inside drywall cracks, doors, windows, and structure distortion. Level difference at about 8”. I got a few companies to bid the project to fix the foundation issue. Risen Foundation Solutions is my final pickup for the following consideration: 1. They are professional, provide formal evaluation and cost estimate 2. Explain and show confidence that they are able to get the problem fixed by guarantee the level difference within 1”, life time warranty to fix the issue at no any additional cost to the owner. NO ANY OTHER companies made that promise in writing to me 3. The service is excellent throughout the project, and follow up measurement. The project was completed in early December 2020. They did measurement after 3 months in March 2021, as of today September 8, 2021, the level still keeps the same – difference within 1”. They will come to measure again in one year, three years or anytime I ask for. Given the fact that the foundation is still sitting level for 9 months, I believe my review is solid. I am so happy that I hired Risen Foundation Solutions, their work with solid promise, excellent service and the price is competitive. David

Description of Work
lift to level the foundation

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Hey there! Thank you for your review. We love providing foundation repair services that are rewarding experiences for our customers. Thank you for sending this review so long after the project was complete to verify the workmanship long after completion.

09/02/2021

Edward R.

My foundation was in really bad shape. There were a number of fractures in my concrete floor, gaps in my drywall, and tile seams pulling apart in my showers. Risen came out and took a number of measurements and did a really thorough walk-around to see exactly what would be needed to make everything square. They did an awesome job explaining what was needed and how the process would look. Their crew came out and did the job quickly and efficiently. The guys were very professional and worked around us living in the house while the work was happening. We're now months out from job completion and there are no signs that anything is slipping. I highly recommend them to ANYONE that wants their foundation repaired correctly.

Description of Work
foundation repair

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience through this review platform. I hope your comments are helpful to other homeowners who have concerns with moving out of the house while work is being conducted. We are glad to hear that even nearly a year later you are satisfied.

03/05/2021

Ryan E.

I had a great experience with this company. I was worried due to that my foundation had so many problems and that my home was built in the 1960s. The agent Krista came out in a timely manner and showed me exactly what was wrong and gave me a lot of information on my own foundation; which was very helpful. Within a few weeks a had a crew out on my property and fixing my home. the crew members, Joe, Jorge, Osman, Joe and David were quick and very professional on the job. They treated my home as if it was their own. They would always give me information and let me know exactly what they were doing. Johnathan helped give me more information and and really take my stress away knowing they had the process down and they knew exactly what they were doing. I just have to say thanks to the crew and this company for fixing my family home and letting this house have a bright future a head of it. If anyone wants a foundation company that is inexpensive, professional and knowledgeable I would go with Risen Foundation Solutions.

Description of Work
House leveling

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

01/25/2021

Douglas S.

We had a great experience with Risen Foundation Solutions. Owning a home that was built in 1954, my family was very skeptical and nervous about getting our foundation repaired. Jonothan explained the process in great detail, and left us with a sense of calm and assurance that the project would go smoothly....and it did. He always answered my calls and even worked us in their tight schedule to make sure the project got done in a timely manner. I highly recommend using Risen to get your foundation repaired, because they really care about their customers, and getting the job done right.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 01/24/2021

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback for us and other parties seeking a solution to problems similar to yours.

09/04/2020

Bryan C.

We had a previous bid with a larger known business which does the majority of business in our neighborhood; I was quoted for a much higher price and less quality materials (the other bid was with concrete piers). Our house had foundation work prior to purchase with concrete piers and they barely lasted 3years Risen Foundation does not believe in concrete piers and uses steel piers for a much more permanent solution and was able to do it for less as well. The quality of work was top notch they had a cancellation and was able to do work for us immediately had an estimate/ inspection on Thursday. The work began Monday and was finished on Wednesday a total of 17 piers. Both owners Kip and Jonathan were both on site to answer questions during the duration of the job. To add a further compliment we had one pier that had to be put in the middle of the living room having to cut out the wood flooring. I was asked by Jonathan prior if I wanted to try to save the floor to which I responded yes, Jonathan was able to do some magic and removed the portion of the flooring needed to install the pier without damaging it. Additionally, after the work was finished and the concrete had died they reinstalled the floor at no additional cost. Overall, I am very pleased with the work highly recommended; this was our rental property and I will be using them again here later in the year for our primary home.

Description of Work
Steel pier Foundation repair and flooring repair

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for Risen Foundation Solutions - 8515-B SPEEDWAY DR, San Antonio, TX - 38854183

[Member Name Removed], thanks for the great review. We value your business, for both of the projects we completed!

09/03/2020

Ryan J.

Went wonderfully! Very quick to answer all of our questions. Very helpful and great service all around!

Description of Work
Needed work done on sunroom which is pier and beam. They don’t do that but still checked the foundation of our house and they did it for free! They also recommended someone who could help us with what we needed. If we ever need foundation repair for our home they have our business!

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for the review you posted. It’s great to hear through this portal that you would advertise your satisfaction with our process!

Risen Foundation Solutions offers concrete foundation repair with using structural steel piers. These piers are then driven into bedrock to the point of refusal at over 10,000 lbs of pressure per square inch. Piers can be pushed as much as 50+ feet below your home's foundation to create a firm and lasting solution, warrantied for the life of the home. We offer a full interior and exterior pier service with a focus on quality, worksite cleanliness including bagging dirt during digs, and specialized dust control for interior concrete slab penetration.

We do not currently offer helical pier services. We do not currently offer high-density polyurethane spray foam. We do not pour new concrete slabs.