RepairMyRoof4Less.com

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2014

19141 Stone Oak Pkwy Ste 104

San Antonio, TX 78258

Family owned and operated residential roofing repair or replacement LLC specializing in shingle, metal, tile and flat roofing repair or replacement, for a hole in your roof, or whole new roof!...

08/24/2017

joel C.

I emailed RepairMyRoof4Less to get a quote to repair a leaking box vent on my roof that was causing my ceiling to leak. Not only was Arran the first person to call me back out of the 3 companies I reached out to, he also was the first to come inspect the home. Within a total of a few days, he had taken pictures of my roof, walked me through my options and performed the work. I ended up replacing all the vents and installing a ridge vent. Arran was very nice to deal with, very knowledgable and fair pricing. Will not hesitate to call him for any future repairs. Thanks Arran!

Description of Work
Needed to fix leaky vents on roof.

Thank you, We also never met, all this was done without him or any of his family ever making any kind of physical or face to face contact, meaning no one had to take time off work or time out of their busy schedule to meet. This shows that it can be very easy and absolutely hassle free, if you have to take time off work or out of your busy day, your loosing money, we understand that. Look its simple, if the contractor knows what they're doing, then they shouldn't need the customer for anything but payment. So if you are a busy person, make us your go to contractor for your roof repairs or replacement. On the other hand, if your the kind of homeowner that likes to take part and be involved, because it is your roof were talking about, which protect everything you've worked hard for and care for, we will take the time to meet in person and make sure your concerns are treated with the attention needed to bring you the piece of mind you need to move forward with the project with confidence.

08/15/2017

Kathleen N.

Aaron is a star. After two supposedly professional roofers gave me ridiculous quotes and told me that even if I chose them to do the work, THEY WOULD NOT GUARANTEE IT! I read Arron's reviews and figured why not, what could I lose. Aaron was prompt, professional and took the time to explain everything. He said that my roof had minor, minor hail damage, and did not need to be fixed at all. Another company wanted to do a "maintenance" for me to the tune of $650.00 with no guarantee. Aaron told me that I have an asphalt roof and they don't need yearly maintenance. Aaron also told me that in 2-3 years, if no major storms hit before, I will probably have to replace my roof. A decent roofer who is honest and helpful. I wish I could make him number one on Angie's list. He deserves it. In 2-3 years I will call Aaron and have him replace my roof. I would be a fool to call anybody else!

Description of Work
Roof inspection

02/10/2017

Holley P.

I seriously wish there was a way to put this company at the top of the reviews and leave it there. If you want your roof done right, by people who know what they are doing, using quality materials, sound roofing practices - and - while keeping your budget in mind, call Arran. This is the second time we used this company and both times our expectations have been exceeded. Highly recommend for roof replacement or repair - and Arran also has contacts for a good carpenter and stone mason if, like us, you need those services as well. Thank you Arran, Theresa, and your fantastic crew! We are customers for life.

Description of Work
Partial roof replacement

11/18/2016

Judy M.

Three companies gave me estimates, and I chose Arran's company. Arran was the most professional, timely, and knowledgeable. He has been in the roofing business for many years and knows his "stuff". He personally checked all work done before asking for payment. When the time comes for my roof to be replaced, I will definitely call Arran.

Description of Work
My roof had a leak around a vent which involved a bad pipe boot. My insurance adjuster suggested I have all pipe boots replaced which was done.

09/19/2016

Elsa R.

They never called or contacted me in any form,

Description of Work
I need an exhaust vent sealed on my roof,

If your do not fill out the contact form on our website, you will not ever be contacted by us. If you fail to call us from the same phone number you entered on the contact form you filled out, you will not recieve a return call, our system assumes all numbers not recognized as associated with a contact form as sales calls and sends them to a junk folder. Due to the explosion in size of the internet, there are now more little pop up companies, selling anything you can imagine, such as lead generation like Angies List, HomeAdvisor, Thumbtack, also SEO (search engine optimization), SMO (social media optimization), web designers and app designers, the list goes on, those are the [Member Information Removed] ones we all know about, however there are hundred of little startups that call us and bury us with sales calls. To combat the overwhelming amount of sales calls, we have adopted a strategy that allows us to function normally, the strategy involves software that is connected to our contact form on our website, simply put, if the person trying to call us does not fill out the contact form first, the call, much like spam in email is sent to a junk folder. The down fall of this is that yes, occasionally if a caller does not listen to the instructions on our voicemail that points them to our contact form, we will loose that lead, however the benefits outweigh the consequences, we have decided to continue to use this method indefinitely, as it has proven itself to be 100% effective in ending all sales calls, resulting in us being able to serve more customers. We are truly sorry for those that find themselves on the downside of this method.

08/29/2016

Michael B.

Always smooth. Theresa is a pleasure to work with, she and Arren are a great duo.

Description of Work
Maintenence calls and most recently a new roof, have used them several times.

08/19/2016

Marisa G.

Absolutely terrific! Our expectations were exceeded by far. Arran personally came and provided the preliminary estimate, took photos, explained the proposed statement of work based on the photos, delivered all the materials, and personally conducted the final post-repair inspection. A team was dispatched to our home about two days after we agreed via contract. His team was extremely thorough and professional; they even stayed on to complete the repairs amidst another rain storm, ensuring that no further damage would be done on account of the existing leaks. We could not have asked for a better experience and will recommend their services without fail. They've earned a customer for life.

Description of Work
roof repair for leaks

08/16/2016

Holley P.

I just cannot say enough good things about this company! Arran is phenomenally astute in all areas of roofing. He described everything that needed to be done in detail and provided us with a quote that included pictures. They have a great system for sending you the pics and quote via email - very professional. In this day and age, it is so, so nice to do business with someone who is ethical and has the required expertise. The price quoted was very reasonable and his crew was very polite and did a great job. If we need roof repair or replacement in the future, I know who to call! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repair to the flashing around a fireplace

08/15/2016

John T.

He described the repair process and followed through on the day it was completed. No leak issues since.

Description of Work
Repair leaking roof area over porch.

07/30/2016

Kimberly S.

They didn't show up or call, when I called them they stated they called and left a message which they did not. They stated they did come out which they did not. I stated I did not want them to come out again and was not interested in their services. They came anyways while I was not home and still tried to charge me for the estimate.

Description of Work
Estimate for maintenance

Every word of this review is a COMPLETE FABRICATION, with not one word even remotely connected to any kind of reality. No contact of any kind has ever occurred between this person and RepairMyRoof4Less.com

Tinsley Roofing & Remodeling

Tinsley roofing is a reliable full service roofing company. With distinctive workmanship and a reputation for excellence, we are here to help. Your roof is the single most important component of your home. Our customers are very important to us and quickly become friends for life. Our Goal is to provide you with the best roof that fits your project. We provide free inspections and guide you through the process of an insurance claim if you have wind or hail damage. We will consult with you and your insurance company to make sure your roofing system lives up to the highest standards.

GT Roofing & Construction

Here at GT Roofing & Construction we specialize in all types of roofs as well as exterior needs. Our roofs are built with quality and knowledge. Knowing how a roof works and performs we can assure you with a quality roof installation. We are a local contractor that service the area of San Antonio and surrounding areas.

Top Notch Gutters

Professionally designed and installed gutter systems. Gutters are custom made on-site to fit your home. We bring the factory to your house and make the gutters specifically to fit your house. Additonal websites - www.topnotchgutters.org, www.topnotchgutters.net. Additional emails - topnotchgutters@earthlink.net.Additional fax - (830) 303-9336.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
    $50

Check Your Homes Insurance Coverage - Hail Season Is Here! Insurance or Not, wind, hail, lightning, poor workmanship, old age, critter or other storm or roof related damage - specializing in residential roof repairs and roof replacements. Roofing San Antonio and the Hill Country

Commercial work or nonroof related work.