Ready Set Redesign

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2004

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A flat-rate Interior Design Company that provides Professional Decorating Advice. You can use what you have, or create a new look in an empty room. And I can help you pull together a partially started room. This service helps you avoid time consuming and costly decorating mistakes. A Design Plan (measurements, colors, sizes) is created for each room, focusing on your style and lifestyle. I utilize Design Principles giving you the best of the best. You are completely involved in every step of this decorating process. The unique part of these consultations is that you are educated about the "why" behind your decorating plan. Pictures of the items to purchase are saved right on my computer to create a Design Board (Picture Board, Mood Board) All of the pictures and the descriptions of what to purchase are emailed to you right on the spot, before I leave your home. Paint color samples (8" by 8") are ordered and mailed directly to you- they generally arrive in less than a week. Worried you may get it wrong? It won't happen! That's because you can email me with additional questions or pictures, so you will never be stuck or paralyzed in the Decorating Process. We are in this together!...

Anthony's Make Ready

When looking for a contractor, quality, trust, and reliability are top priority. Anthony’s Make Ready is a licensed home improvement contractor and provides a full-range of contractor services with these characteristics in mind. With more than 20 years experience, we maintain an excellent reputation in refinishing, renovating, and remodeling. Our clients are at ease knowing they’re project is in expert hands.

Offers by Anthony's Make Ready on Angi
Mx Painters LLC.

Why choose mx painters? * Licensed and insured * True professionals * Great reputation * Quality Work * 3 Year Warranty * Color consultation Here at mx painters we strive for excellence and nothing less. We are a family operated business with customer satisfaction being our number one priority. We value honesty and integrity and treat your home as if it were our own. Each project is managed with the skills and experience our clients have come to expect. Our goal is to meet your expectations and even exceed them.We offer full service residential and commercial painting projects.. Mx painters strives to deliver homeowners and commercial building owners the best painting prices, while maintaining the highest level of quality that you deserve. We offer professional painting services ranging from interior, exterior, drywall, carpentry, pressure washing. Our professional estimators will provide you with a free estimate while walking you through the entire process from start to finish and give you the estimate on the spot. Call us TODAY for a FREE estimate. ask for our Veteran, Law Enforcement, Military and firefighter personnel discounts

Offers by Mx Painters LLC. on Angi
Schreiner Company

Home Remodeling and Painting professionals. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

05/28/2019

Diane looked at everything, asking me what item in the room did I like the best. From that she was able to tell me how to turn my outdated (as far as I was concerned) entertainment center into a focal point of my Great room. She also told us how to brighten our cabinets, showing us with pictures to help us determine what color really worked for us. Waiting now for our new shades and draperies that...

Description of Work
I have a rather new home, with a lot of new furniture,but three things were not quite what I wanted, my entertainment center, kitchen cabinet color and my patio door coverings.

04/23/2019

Sometimes you can pat yourself on the back for money well spent. Working with Diane gave me that feeling. Her suggestions for luxury vinyl tile and carpeting will look great in our house. She was extremely professional and wasn't afraid to over-ride our bad decisions. In only two hours she covered a lot of topics. I look forward to working with her again.

Description of Work
Suggestions Needed For Flooring

03/25/2019

She was very friendly and professional. She spent several hours with us asking us a lot of questions in our ideas. And how we can incorporate our furniture in our design. We moved furniture and gave us ideas what we need to purchase. It including types of window covering and and wallcovering choosing. She help determine granite countertop design and color, cabinetry color, and floor covering for t...

Description of Work
We needed help in remodeling, decorations, furniture arrangement, window covering and wall decorations for our living room. It including determining granite countertops choices, cabinet, flooring and paint color. It also including light in both rooms.

03/14/2019

Diane spent the entire day with us in our home. She listened to what we were looking for as we prepared to redo our kitchen and master bathroom. Given that we were taking our walls, she drew a thorough kitchen/living/dining room layout (including lighting!). Given that plans evolved over time, she has continued to provide input via email for everything from lighting to furniture placement. Since r...

Description of Work
We purchased a 5 room plan to include design of kitchen and master bath (remodel) as well as interior design for 3 additional rooms

08/29/2018

Took the time to listen to my husband and me to understand our likes and dislikes. Prepared design plan on the spot. A long day for all of us but very productive.

Description of Work
Interior design

Category interior designers

EFFECTIVE MAY, 2021, All decorating services are available in the San Antonio, Texas and Surround areas. All Decorating Services are at a Flat Rate. >Room Redesigns and Room Makeovers for Interior and Exterior Rooms >Paint Color Consultations for Interior and Exterior Room >Downsizing help when moving into a new home- make the move easy with having the furniture layout in advance. >New Home Decorating- have a plan for furniture and artwork when you move into your new home. >Bath and Kitchen Remodeling help- selecting finishes as well as layout. >Bachelor Pad Decorating - we promise it won't be foo-foo! > Man Cave Decorating - yep, you can have an inviting Mancave. >Designer for a day- just want to Pick the Brain of a Profession Interior Designer for a day? It can be done. >Feng Shui.. nope it's not airy fairy. All it is, is energy and the flow of energy. Making things feel balanced and good! >Window Treatment, Flooring, Backsplash recommendations. >Shopping assistance - (at an hourly rate, available with full room redesigns.) >Customized Decorating Consultations - don't see what you are looking for? Contact me and let's see how I can help.

We DO NOT PURCHASE anything for you (artwork, accessories, furniture, etc), BUT we do offer shopping assistance. We DO NOT HIRE contractors or painters.