Ready Set Redesign

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2004

340 TREELINE PARK

San Antonio, TX 78209

A flat-rate Interior Design Company that provides Professional Decorating Advice. You can use what you have, or create a new look in an empty room. And I can help you pull together a partially started room. This service helps you avoid time consuming and costly decorating mistakes. A Design Plan (measurements, colors, sizes) is created for each room, focusing on your style and lifestyle. I utilize Design Principles giving you the best of the best. You are completely involved in every step of this decorating process. The unique part of these consultations is that you are educated about the "why" behind your decorating plan. Pictures of the items to purchase are saved right on my computer to create a Design Board (Picture Board, Mood Board) All of the pictures and the descriptions of what to purchase are emailed to you right on the spot, before I leave your home. Paint color samples (8" by 8") are ordered and mailed directly to you- they generally arrive in less than a week. Worried you may get it wrong? It won't happen! That's because you can email me with additional questions or pictures, so you will never be stuck or paralyzed in the Decorating Process. We are in this together!...

05/28/2019

J P.

Diane looked at everything, asking me what item in the room did I like the best. From that she was able to tell me how to turn my outdated (as far as I was concerned) entertainment center into a focal point of my Great room. She also told us how to brighten our cabinets, showing us with pictures to help us determine what color really worked for us. Waiting now for our new shades and draperies that we ordered with her help. If we couldn’t get the matching color of our other windows she showed us prints that would also work. All in all it was a great experience for us. We love the Entertainment Center, the cabinets are bright and beautiful, and we’re anxiously waiting for the patio window coverings. Diane, you helped us tremendously and we are so thankful we found you!

Description of Work
I have a rather new home, with a lot of new furniture,but three things were not quite what I wanted, my entertainment center, kitchen cabinet color and my patio door coverings.

04/23/2019

Richard S.

Sometimes you can pat yourself on the back for money well spent. Working with Diane gave me that feeling. Her suggestions for luxury vinyl tile and carpeting will look great in our house. She was extremely professional and wasn't afraid to over-ride our bad decisions. In only two hours she covered a lot of topics. I look forward to working with her again.

Description of Work
Suggestions Needed For Flooring

03/25/2019

Larry L.

She was very friendly and professional. She spent several hours with us asking us a lot of questions in our ideas. And how we can incorporate our furniture in our design. We moved furniture and gave us ideas what we need to purchase. It including types of window covering and and wallcovering choosing. She help determine granite countertop design and color, cabinetry color, and floor covering for the kitchen. She used computer pictures to show examples. She was not involved any purchases, however gave us an opportunity to purchase whatever we needed in our own time based on our budget. for years we are stuck in a loop and never seem to be able to make decisions. However her services did helping us get get out of that endless loop.

Description of Work
We needed help in remodeling, decorations, furniture arrangement, window covering and wall decorations for our living room. It including determining granite countertops choices, cabinet, flooring and paint color. It also including light in both rooms.

03/14/2019

MICHELLE W.

Diane spent the entire day with us in our home. She listened to what we were looking for as we prepared to redo our kitchen and master bathroom. Given that we were taking our walls, she drew a thorough kitchen/living/dining room layout (including lighting!). Given that plans evolved over time, she has continued to provide input via email for everything from lighting to furniture placement. Since remodeling, we have continued to decorate and fill rooms over the past 2 years. Our package included lifetime design support for the 5 rooms, and Diane continues to provide input as requested on exactly what shape and size pieces we need to complete our space.

Description of Work
We purchased a 5 room plan to include design of kitchen and master bath (remodel) as well as interior design for 3 additional rooms

08/29/2018

CINDA L.

Took the time to listen to my husband and me to understand our likes and dislikes. Prepared design plan on the spot. A long day for all of us but very productive.

Description of Work
Interior design

07/02/2018

Marilynn P.

Sherry was punctual and knowledgeable, active throughout in providing creative ideas and practical problem solving. She made our project do-able rather than overwhelmingly.

Description of Work
Guidance in refurbishing kitchen and family room

04/26/2018

Miller F.

very well; fast efficient pleasant to work with

Description of Work
assess and apply various wall art throughout home

01/02/2018

Constance R.

Diane gave me many good ideas and suggestions. She worked without stopping for hours and left me with a folder of the room plans and suggestions before she left. She mailed color samples to help me decide which to choose. I found her easy to work with and very knowledgable and professional. She also makes herself available to answer questions after the consultation.

Description of Work
The house I recently bought needed to have two bathrooms done over. I needed suggestions for that work as well room design, furniture placement and color choices.

10/21/2017

Diane W.

She is lovely. We had an immediate connection and she felt like a friend right away. She listens and then makes things work in your favor. It was a day “all about me”. The pricing structure is unique and more than fair, she remains available to you for the long haul regardless of the length of time it takes to bring your dream home to fruition.

Description of Work
Just bought a new home and it was overwhelming. The house is on great condition but seriously outdated. Diane came in and spent the day with me. She drew up ideas for updates and repurposed many of my own items.

Category interior designers, moving companies, home & garage organization, interior painters, home staging

04/25/2017

Lisa A.

Diane gave us just what we needed. Counter top and backsplash advice, paint color recommendations, lighting fixtures, sink, faucet, window treatments, dining table suggestions. She found photos online to illustrate what we talked about. Very helpful!

Description of Work
We are planning to remodel our kitchen and wanted advice and reassurance that what we were planning would look OK with the rest of our house.

01/27/2017

Tim G.

We live in a 1930's center hall colonial in University Heights. We had tried a million different ways to arrange the furniture, but it never seemed right. Finally, we decided to sell it all (the furniture) and start over. Only this time, we got expert advice from Diane. As it turns out, when you have an older home that has been modified over the years things get out of whack. Diane listened to how we live and our budget and she helped us re-balance the rooms. She left us detailed drawings and a shopping list and I am having so much fun implementing the design because I'm not worried something won't look right. She was very professional and made us feel really comfortable. I won't do another house without her!

Description of Work
Interior design for family room and dining room.

10/04/2016

Mary V.

It was a fun experience. Diane is an excellent listener. She used many items already in the home and suggested size and color for items to be added.

Description of Work
Redesign of kitchen, family room and master bath. Paint and wall art throughout.

04/13/2016

Alicia J.

Diane gave me great layout ideas for my new home, and provided thorough details on types of furniture to get. She physically moved existing furniture to get the desired outcome which was wonderful. And she provided details on paint colors that I was comfortable with. I really appreciated her design expertise and she's definitely amazing at what she does and I'd highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Provided layout and wall color recommendations for 3-4 rooms.

03/06/2016

Barbara H.

Diane is awesome! She is very professional, punctual and a great communicator. She is very creative and provided me with good ideas and information and left a written plan for me to follow. I set up the appointment in the hopes of getting "unstuck". I feel that was accomplished and look forward to working with her again as I update other areas of my home.

Description of Work
Provided decorating consultation for a couple of areas.

01/06/2016

Ann M.

Diane provided exactly what I needed. I have lots of ideas, but needed a professional to help put it together. It seems the only bath designers out there come with a contracting company, which I did not want as I'll manage it myself. She was at my house for about 2 hours and when she left I had rough drawings for layout, do's and don'ts for finishes, colors etc., several GREAT ideas I hadn't even considered. I feel so much better about the whole project. And I can email her if I get stuck again. GREAT value! I am thrilled.

Description of Work
Consultation for redesign of the master bath.

11/23/2015

Ann A.

She was lovely and gave me good advice. The end.......

Description of Work
It was a special and the woman walked through the house and gave me advice.

09/07/2015

Kim T.

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH AMAZING THINGS ABOUT DIANE. NOT ONLY IS SHE A CREATIVE AND ARTISTIC LADY SHE IS WARM AND SO MUCH FUN TO WORK WITH. FROM THE MOMENT I MET HER, I FELT COMFORTABLE LIKE I HAD KNOWN HER FOR YEARS. HIRING DIANE WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS I'VE EVER MADE. I LOVE MY NEW ARRANGEMENT AND FOR THE FIRST TIME I FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT ABOUT MY HOME. THANK YOU DIANE !!!!

Description of Work
DIANE TRANSFORMED MY LIVING SPACES. SHE PHYSICALLY RE-ARRANGED THE FURNITURE IN EVERY ROOM IN MY HOME.SHE CREATED BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL LIVING SPACES THAT I HAD NO IDEA WERE THERE. FOR THE FIRST TIME MY ROOMS HAD ENERGY FLOWING THROUGH THEM. DIANE MADE RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PAINTS,FABRIC,FURNITURE AND COLORS. DIANE IS VERY TALENTED. SHE IS QUITE AN EXPERT WHEN IT COMES TO INTERIOR DESIGNING. DIANE LEFT ME WITH A DETAILED HAND WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS BOOK FOR EVERY ROOM SO I WOULD HAVE AS A REFERENCE. THE NICEST PART, AFTER DIANE LEAVES SHE CONTINUES TO BE AVAILABLE VIA EMAIL TO ASSIST WITH RECOMMENDATIONS AND ADVICE.

04/02/2015

Jim V.

My experience with her was good. She knew what she was doing. She helped us decide what we wanted to do.

Description of Work
She helped us design an addition to our home.

03/31/2015

Mary M. W.

It was good. We just had a meeting at my house and discussed things. She presented herself very well. I remember that we sat out on the deck- it was warm weather and she was very pleasant. She also followed it up with a note or phone call thanking me. I got her from Angie's list.

Description of Work
I used Ready Set Redesign to get some ideas and advice.

03/23/2015

Randy K.

Diane is a high energy, get-to-work, and hands-on person. She gave me lots of input, then actually helped move furniture and hang pictures. She was great on answering my follow-up questions quickly and accurately. The feedback I've gotten thus far from others seeing what she's done and recommended has all been very positive. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Provided consulting on staging my home

Category interior designers, home staging

02/14/2015

Denise B.

She had great recommendations. I thought she was very good and I loved what she had planned for me. She even helped us look online for furniture. I actually was recommended to her by another member. I just think she was absolutely wonderful. I even want her to come back.

Description of Work
She came to redesign about 5 rooms.

02/04/2015

Carol D.

his was so long ago I don't really remember it. The date I put on is an absolute guess. Since I was forced to give one in order to complete this form, I had to write something.

Description of Work
provided design ideas

01/17/2015

TERESA L.

My experience with them was okay. I might have paid a little bit more than the $59 Big Deal. I would possibly use her again in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Ready Set Redesign for interior design and decoration. She gave me an opinion on how to design my kitchen.

09/26/2014

eileen H.

I was very very satisfied with the work. My floors looked great and still look great . I will recommend them to others and I will schedule another visit in the future.

Description of Work
My grout on my ceramic tile on the floor was dirty and stained so they cleaned it.

Category interior designers

Obviously, this Review is not for Interior Design. And no, I don't clean ceramic floors :) when I come to help you with your home. Just a mix up in the review.

09/14/2014

Frank C.

Diane arrive on time and immediately began to professionally go about her work by measuring the room while asking us about our favorite colors and furniture. She wanted to see all the furniture in the house. She than began to layout on a design board how the furniture could be arranged and while doing so asked us to see if this was meeting our desire. She came up with solutions we would not have thought of. Further she suggested how to simply move a few walls to add a more open feel. She further gave us suggested on colors for a powder room we were redoing because she thought we were on the wrong track and she was correct-we are going with her suggestion. Finally she suggested increasing the size of our kitchen island and we could do away with a table providing even more space. Really focused on want we wanted and if she was satisfying our request. Wonderful to work with. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Redesigned layout of furniture for family/great room. Used existing furniture to recreate the space. Recommend new fabrics and colors. Gave suggested for changing walls for more open feel. Suggested contractor for moving walls and upholstery.

Local Lifters, LLC

Glass Geeks Windows & Pressure Washing

We are your preventative maintenance experts. Our mission is to clean, inspect, advise and protect your home from the harsh elements. Let us treat your home as we would our own. Guaranteed satisfaction. We have uniformed operators and are client service oriented. No obligation estimates. Discounts offered when service schedule is established. Referral program is available for further discounts.

Offers by Glass Geeks Windows & Pressure Washing on Angi
    Alamo Paint & Drywall

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

FLAT RATE Decorating. You Make the purchases and Hire the Contractors of your choice. >Room REDESIGNS/MAKEOVER for Interior and Exterior Rooms >Paint Color Consultations for Interior and Exterior Room >DOWNSIZING help when moving into a new home- make the move easy with having the furniture layout in advance. >New Home Decorating- have a plan for furniture and artwork PLACEMENT when you move into your new home. >Bath and Kitchen Remodeling help- selecting finishes as well as layout. >Bachelor Pad Decorating - we promise it won't be foo-foo! > Man Cave Decorating - yep, you can have an inviting Mancave. >Designer for a day- just want to Pick the Brain of a Profession Interior Designer for a day? It can be done. >Feng Shui.. nope it's not airy fairy. All it is, is energy and the flow of energy. Making things feel balanced and good! >Window Treatment, Flooring, Backsplash recommendations. >Shopping assistance - (at an hourly rate, available with full Room redesigns.) >Customized Decorating Consultations - don't see what you are looking for? Contact me and let's see how I can help.

We DO NOT PURCHASE anything for you (artwork, accessories, furniture, etc), BUT we do offer shopping assistance. We DO NOT HIRE contractors or painters.