Ram Jack Foundation Repair – South Texas

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2006

5527 Sherri Ann Rd

San Antonio, TX 78233

One of the core values of Ram Jack, a family-owned business, is quality first. To achieve the highest quality, we embarked on a research and development program to produce a repair system that would stand the test of time. From the first phone call until the final inspection on a completed job, Ram Jack’s professionals are pledged to providing the most outstanding service. When a technician comes to your home, you should expect him or her to collect a large amount of data. An expert foundation repair specialist will discuss your areas of concern and perform an evaluation both inside and outside your home to get a full picture of the underlying issues concerning your foundation failure. We will provide you with a wide range of options necessary to repair residential or commercial structures from the various problems caused by clay soils prevalent throughout the U.S. A “Commitment to Excellence” based on strict quality control procedures is incorporated into all aspects of the day-to-day operations. We have the experience to guarantee our work with a Lifetime Transferable Warranty which is backed by the strength of Ram Jack Texas and the Ram Jack Dealers Association National Limited Warranty Trust, meaning you have access to warranty repairs, if they should arise, regardless of the status of your installing Ram Jack dealer. That’s peace of mind. *Real Estate transactions may be subject to a fee....

08/30/2018

Nannette Z.

Despite what their Angies List notice says, they do not provide free estimates. They wanted to charge me $150 for an estimate.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair Estimate

Category foundation repair

We are dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, we are unable to find you in our database based off of the name and address available. Please contact our office directly (210) 653-3200 so that we can discuss the details of your experience.

03/21/2018

Elizabeth N. H.

Excellent. We appreciate the Ram Jack patented American made steel piles that are eco-friendly and have been tested to meet international Code Council specifications and have earned the dependability of product and services to offer Lifetime Transferable Warranties for the properties they repair. Ram Jack can back their technological advancements because they have less than 1% of over 750,000 piles installed ever needing adjustment. The homeowner's insurance field adjuster arrived in time to hear about Ram Jack's technologies from Doug Williams (Foundation Specialist) and took a copy of the estimate to file with his claim report. Once we get the approval we should be ready to schedule the repair plan.

Description of Work
Access & measure foundation damage to give price estimate

Category foundation repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the kind words!

09/07/2017

Patrick S.

I want to say the quoted price was exactly what we paid. I was looking through the brochures that they left and I they seem like a real financially secure company that does a lot of these all over the country. If it wasn't a lifetime guarantee, it was something like 20 years and they were saying only 1% of piles they drive ever end up failing and need replacing so I'm sure all of that went in to my dad's decision to use them.

Description of Work
Quote for house leveling. The quote was just for the labor, for how long it would take, how many people it would take, and how many materials it would take. I think they just basically say if you need 8 piles here, here, here, here and here, then we charge around $1000 per pile and materials and labor. I think that's just how they did it.

Category concrete repair,excavators,mudjacking,foundation repair

09/07/2017

Patrick S.

I think they did a pretty satisfactory job. I haven't heard my parents complain about it at all. Each house is going to be different for price because ours required about $1000 per whatever you call it that they stick in the ground. It's like a thousand for one of those and we only required 8 because only one side of our house was sinking. If someone's was worse, it could get a lot higher. If someone's wasn't as bad it could be a lot lower. They poured concrete and they leveled. Mainly the job was leveling the house. They ripped up a bunch of, like they took up a lot of the grass and dug giant holes. They would rip these holes out and install. They did a bunch of concrete work, used a bunch of jacks to build giant holes. It was pretty loud. There probably a crew of like like 6-8 of them. I guess you could call it excavating. They did the job right and my dad initially thought it was going to be a lot more expensive than they quoted us he was happy with it. What stood out was I thought is was pretty cool how they did it. I didn't realize that that was an issue until our front door opened and we had sunken. I thought it was interesting. They didn't stay longer, it didn't feel like that they were taking their time with it. They seemed efficient. Just kind of makes me mad at the original builders. They guy was saying it would have cost them $2000 dollars extra when they built the house to go down to the bedrock but instead they just went with what the code said and the code doesn't require them to go down to the bedrock and they tried to pinch as many pennies as they can. But it was interesting. I liked watching them work. I don't know much about the pricing but I know my dad thought it would be like $20,000 and it ended up being $8,000. I think they warranty it for like 20 years or so. I think they came and took some measurements, told us how many they thought were going be needed, gave us an estimate of how much it was going to cost, then scheduled the date and came the date they were supposed to come. Then they had a plumber come the next day. They told us they were going to send a plumber the next day to make sure nothing happened with our lines because house moving. They said the plumber would be there anytime between 8 and 12. They guy came right at 8. They kept their word that they were going to send the plumber. They didn't move around any of the dates. They're very respectful and stuff. They lets us watch them and explain exactly what was happening, you know, show us the measurements after it was done, how the house was level now and kind of just explain the whole process. I would say they were very professional and seem to know what they were doing. In the future, if I had a house that needed foundation work in Austin, I would stick with what I know, so I'd go with them for sure.

Description of Work
Our foundation was sinking. They went and installed some, what do you call them, piers or something down to the bedrock and then got to the foundation so it would never sink again.

Category concrete repair,excavators,mudjacking,foundation repair

03/13/2017

Ronda J M.

Feel very secure now that whole foundation is jacked. They were very good to work with.

Description of Work
Placed jacks around remaining 3/4 of foundation when soil had shifted since first jacks installed many years ago.

08/12/2015

Warner S.

Description of Work
Leveled my home foundation. Good price, prompt, finished work to our satisfaction in estimated time. Very pleased with all aspects of the operation. Highly recommended.

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

06/11/2015

Carlos C.

Description of Work
Installed 11 piers around house.

06/08/2015

Carlos C.

Description of Work
Concrete

12/09/2014

Suzan D.

It went well. It only took two days. My only issue was the warranty. Apparently, I thought I was going to get a warranty.

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

09/04/2014

TONY C.

Description of Work
they did work as a subcontractor on our house renovation. excellent job: no change in house foundation in the two years since they stabilized it.

06/09/2014

Terrie A.

Description of Work
Met with representative of RamJack regarding our foundation. The representative was punctual and professional. He took many measurements and informed us that the variances in our foundation were within the acceptable guidelines and advised that we did not need to have any foundational work done. We had met with two other companies specializing in foundation work and both had recommended that we have costly foundation repairs done. When the rep from RamJack told us that we didn't work done we asked to see his measurements, which were in keeping with the other 2 company's and when questioned as to why he didn't think we needed the work when the other two did, he said that they were not in the business of taking money for work that was not needed. I was very impressed with his honesty and if ever we need our foundation repaired, RamJack will be the company we call do to the work.

06/05/2013

MICHELE M.

On May 20th I called the Ram-Jack office to schedule an inspection/estimate for foundation repairs on my home. I was told that they were really busy and he was booked up until June. We made an appointment for June 3, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. I was surprised when I never received a confirmation call from Ram-Jack in advance of the appointment, but assumed the appointment for June 3rd would be honored. 10:30 a.m. on June 3rd came and went and I never received a call from Will Dillard or Ram Jack about the appointment or rescheduling. I would never use them, as I cannot be sure they would show up to even do the job if they can't even show up to give an estimate on the job! N OTE: I have given a and quot;Dand quot; instead of an and quot;F: only because the woman on the phone who made the appointment was very courteous!

Description of Work
Nothing! Will Dillard of Ram-Jack was a no-show for our scheduled 10:30 am appointment on 6/3/2013!

05/16/2013

Pamela M.

They never returned my phone calls.

Description of Work
I needed a major foundation repair to my house.

03/08/2013

Eric W.

This was an absolutely horrendous, unprofessional customer service experience. I first contacted RamJack after I had a (popular and local) structural engineering company do an inspection on my home. I contacted RamJack because they do helical piles, which is what the engineer's report recommended. The first time I contacted RamJack, the lady I spoke with (I won't mention names) was very courteous and told me to email the engineer's report and they could give me an estimate without coming out to the house. A week went by and I did not receive any response. When I called back a week later for the second time, I spoke with the same lady, and she told me she had not received the email, and gave me another email address to send the engineer's report to. Another week and a half went by and still no response. When I called for the third time, I spoke with a different lady who told me that the first lady didn't get the report that I had sent to the second email address she had given me, nor did they have a phone number for me (wouldn't you ask the first two times?). I was given a third email address to send the report to, which I sent while we were on the phone. She confirmed that she had received the report this time, and would put an urgent on it. Once again I did not receive a response. I cannot speak to the quality of the work they perform. However, I would expect that a company with which I would potentially spend $20,000 with would have the professionalism to at least return an email or give me a phone call. Instead I was blown off on three separate occasions.

Description of Work
Absolutely none.

02/25/2013

Dorothy S.

I am not really happy with the finish on the cement that they did; it is when they fill in the holes after they do foundation work. I have not called them to follow-up on it. I had used them before, so that is why I called them back. The work is well done, it is quick and they do a good job, except the finish. I mean when they filled the holes where the piers are placed by my garage the cement is not leveled with the original cement. So my only complaint would be that they did not put a nice rhythm on their work. I would recommend them. I think that they seem to know what they are doing, but I also contracted an engineer instead of just going by listening to the folks at RamJack or any foundation people. I would recommend someone get an engineer so they have someone that knows exactly what should be done. They did foundation repair and also they did concrete pouring with it as well. They had to pour concrete when they did the holes. They had to cut through the existing concrete that was in the garage to get down to place the piers and then when they were finished they filled it in and of course then put cement. The cement does not match up, as you are always going to see the crack from where they placed the pier unless you totally pour cement on the whole thing. It is like cutting out little pieces. The part that does not look nice is the part that is outside, when you go into the garage that is the part that is noticeable. I have been busy with a lot of other things going on and have not really gotten back with the guy that came out to do that contract, and to show him the final pictures, because the guy said it would kind of level out but it really has not. I doubt that they will do anything about it, but anyway the foundation is stable.

Description of Work
RamJack Central and South Texas did some foundation work for me.

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

06/08/2011

Yolanda R.

They were very polite and punctual. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They recommended a company to do the driveway since they did not do that type of work.

08/03/2010

Steve L.

It went really well. What impressed me the most was how honest they were. Brian did an outstanding job supervising. Their prices were very reasonable compared to other bids we received.

Description of Work
They did a foundation leveling of our house.

10/01/2009

ALEXANDER Q.

My wife and I hired Ram Jack to repair the foundation of our home. They arrived earlier than expected and started the work without talking to either one of us first, not even a call and no one was home. They seemed to be rushing and as a result they ended up leaving a mess in the backyard and cracking the gas line to the home. The worst part was, that they waited to collect our check before they warned my wife about the gas leak in our home. After they took our check, the manager called my wife from his cell phone (offsite) and stated calmly, "You need to call CPS repair line and tell them that there is a gas leak near the meter and that they need to come out and repair it." They never told my wife that they had caused the leak and seemed to be hoping that CPS would fix their mistake. Although they agreed to cover the cost of the repair, my wife (who was ill at the time) and I were left without hot water or a stove to cook on for 7 days. I don't recommend hiring them. We called another company, Perma Pier Foundation Repair, to look over a new home we were purchasing and they were very honest and professional.

Description of Work
Foundation repair on our home. They installed 16 piers around the south, west, and north side of our home.

01/06/2009

DEBORAH M.

Brian came out to give me an estimate and answer all my questions. David and his crew performed the actual work. They were late arriving but once they got there they got right to work and continued until the work was completed. David took measurements several times to make sure everything was level. They were professional and did a very good job.

Description of Work
I had a problem with the foundation at the front of my house (doors sticking, cracks in walls). Ram Jack came out and placed 6 piers around the front and side of my house to level things out.

04/26/2007

MARTHA J D.

Very honest. I had an estimate from another provider who said I needed to have the foundation repaired. The guys from Ram Jack said I did not need any work done. Just to place soaker hoses around the house.

Description of Work
My house was shifting.

Category concrete repair

05/10/2006

Ram Jack Foundation Repair finished the job in about seven weeks which was pretty quick. I felt they were the best company for this in San Antonio. They did really good work, top of the line. They did the repair to the foundation without disturbing anything. They cleaned up well. They dug holes in the house, but they filled perfectly with concrete and blew grout under the house.

Description of Work
They poured nineteen concrete piers under our house because it had shifted.

Category concrete repair

Hercules Foundation Repair and Remodeling

If the foundation of your home is in need of repairs, Hercules Foundation Repair is the company to call. We will carefully analyze your foundation issues in order to come up with the best solution for the problem. Call us for a Free Evaluation. 3rd generation family owned and operated.

G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair

Built on a foundation of trust, G.L. Hunt has served Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio with foundation repair services for over 30 years. Specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, drainage services including french drains, and concrete leveling, our primary concern is customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide foundation repair financing and free inspections for homeowners. As we strive to find permanent solutions, we also offer transferable foundation repair warranties.

Offers by G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair on Angi
    JC4 Enterprise LLC

Cutting down large trees is our specialty. We stand out by cutting the largest most dangerous trees; by homes, garages and power lines. We also trim and manicure your trees anyway you'd like. I have over 25 years experience in this business. Our staff is polite and eager to help with manicures or help with any tree problem. Call or text us today for a free estimate. Texting is the fastest way to get ahold of us. Text your name, address, phone number and a brief description of your project. Contact Jed at (830) 357-9391 Thank You

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Foundation Inspection, Foundation Repair, Crawlspace Repair, Slab Repair, Soil Injections, Residential, & Commercial.