Quest Plumbing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2009

4738 Shavano Oak Suite 1

San Antonio, TX 78249

."Our goal is to exceed customer expectations by delivering superior service and giving our best in all that we do. Honesty, integrity and knowledge are the core of our Quest." - Matt Zimmermann, Owner and Founder of Quest Plumbing. Quest customers can expect: Special care in protecting their property; Thorough, detailed explanations to provide options for solutions; Clean, fully stocked trucks; Respectful, timely and knowledgeable technicians; and High quality service at fair prices....

04/04/2022

Vladimir S.

Very good, they are professional they are on time they let u know when the technician on its way. They have availability schedule and they have competitive price. I would recommend Quest Plumbing to anybody.

Description of Work
They fixed my water heater

07/23/2018

Michael M.

Service call went very well. Clint is a reliable professional plumber. He diagnosed the issue quickly, explained the issues and what was needed, fixed and tested. Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet

04/30/2018

Robert L.

Arrived on time and did quality work for a very good price.

Description of Work
replace water heater

12/31/2017

Lydia T.

We called on a Saturday morning, and Matt, the owner, was extremely helpful and courteous, offering to walk us through troubleshooting over the phone. When it was apparent that we would need someone at the house that day, Ryan arrived early and was professional, efficient and very pleasant. Our expectations were exceeded and we will be using and recommending them in the future.

Description of Work
Our water softener to the house broke and the resin clogged every toilet and faucet in the house, which effectively meant we had no water.

08/22/2017

Sandra K.

They arrived promptly and kept us informed over the several day process.

Description of Work
Rerouted water main in front yard due to leak under rock landscaping.

07/26/2017

Ray P.

I called Quest and they arrived within an hour. They quickly assessed the problem and fixed immediately.

Description of Work
There was a water leak coming from upstairs.

01/25/2017

john D.

I had used them before, that wasn’t the first time I used them. I just consider them to be honest and reliable, trustworthy. Great!

Description of Work
I used Quest Plumbing. They fixed my sink faucet, they had to replace something inside it.

11/21/2016

Michael M.

Clint was our professional plumber and was very polite, informational and courteous. If I have any need for additional work I will call this vendor back and ask for Clint.

Description of Work
Tested water pressure into the house and adjusted and fixed a leaky toilet.

08/14/2015

Prasanth P.

2 year old heater stopped working. I contacted Matt via email and he responded promptly with estimate and scheduled the appointment for the same day. Chance Welch and his assistant came over, both were very professional. They worked with the manufacturer and replaced parts without any cost. I had to pay the labor which was very reasonable. I would defenitly use them again

Description of Work
Replaced the heater's Pilot assembly and gas valve.

06/17/2015

ROBERT Y.

They are great, best work I've seen from a plumber at a good price, much below some other estimates I got.

Description of Work
Installed new fixtures in the upstairs bathtub, which included removing and replacing some of the sheet rock. I've had them out several other times for other services.

05/16/2015

elena T.

Matt was super nice, very professional, came out on a Saturday and his price was excellent. He not only fixed my problem but told me how to fix it in the future

Description of Work
Fixed water heater problem.

10/18/2014

Cecil W.

They identified the problem with my sewage pipe as having roots growing into the joints thereby causing the sewage to backup in the shower/tub/toilets. They used a backhoe and showels to ecavate the trench, removed the old clay pipe, placed sand and pea rock in the bottom of the trench, placed sand/pea rock around the the newly installed PVC pipe and covered the trench with newly provided soil in addition some of the old soil. Also, they packed the soil in the trecnh well and removed all debri. I am well satisfied.

Description of Work
Replaced (from house to street) my old underground clay sewage pipe with schedule 4 PVC pipe.

07/01/2014

George W.

Did a great job. I have used him a couple of times before and I was always completely satisfied. I have recommended him to my neighbors and they also were very happy with him.

Description of Work
Cleaned sewer lines--did a fantastic job. Also did a couple of minor things free of charge. Great Company.

Category sewer cleaning

03/28/2014

Adele C.

The work was very well done - clean, neat, great recommendations for application and they also disposed of the old materials. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Replaced poorly executed kitchen sink shutoff valves and connections from original construction, installed new sink, fixture and RO water purifier.

Category plumbing, water softeners

02/24/2014

Russell N.

Unfortunately, a pipe broke during the changeout of a hose bib. They stayed and fixed the problem and didn't get frustrated. I know I would have.

Description of Work
Replaced pressure reducer vaves and other misc work

02/17/2014

Kelly K.

They were so good. They were really awesome. We had a couple of emergency things and they got out quickly and their prices were affordable and they did a great job. We've had them out for like 3 or 4 times now. We actually liked them so much we've made 2 yelp reviews on them, we don't generally take our time to do that.

Description of Work
We used the services of Quest Plumbing.

08/13/2013

Sue B.

Very professional, on time, left no mess, did exactly what was expected. Would recommend to others and use again.

Description of Work
installed 2 bathroom faucets + replaced with new angle stops

08/01/2013

Brenda T.

We had a clogged sink that also leaked. We tried to repair it ourselves and it didn't turn out so well. I called around and all the other plumbing businesses had computerized answering services, couldn't fit us in quickly unless we paid for expedited service, and just didn't inspire confidence. I felt that if they are that large of a business then in my thinking they have large overhead and probably charge more and usually try to sell a bunch of stuff. This has been my experience anyway. So I called Quest, a small business, and I felt that he genuinely cared that we needed him. He was very nice, professional, and did a great job. He also was able to schedule us in much quicker than the other companies we called.

Description of Work
Repaired plumbing under kitchen sink and cleared out clog.

03/17/2013

PAUL K.

I called and talked to Matt at Quest Plumbing to get an estimate for unclogging a toilet. Instead of immediately quoting a price he asked me if I was having problems anywhere else such as the shower or bath tub which I told him I was not. He gave me a quote of $81.50 which was $100 cheaper then a couple plumbers I called. I made an appointment for a couple days later and he showed up in the 2 hour window he provided and unclogged the toilet quickly at the exact estimate he quoted.

Description of Work
The master bath toilet was clogged. Matt unclogged the toilet.

02/18/2013

Joan H.

The gentleman was very nice and honest, and he showed me why I needed a new faucet which I appreciated. Furthermore, he did a good job with the installation, and everything is working just fine.

Description of Work
They replaced the faucet and spout in my bathtub.

02/04/2013

Richard B.

Called to have new hot water heater installed. Was quoted a price for new water heater and labor. They came at the time they said they would be there and did the work required. They answered all my questions and did a great job. They cleaned up and left the work area cleaner than it was when they arrived. I will not hesitate to have then do other plumbing work in the future.

Description of Work
Great job!

Category water heater repair

01/13/2013

Donna B.

I called in a busy time, and he scheduled me in as soon as he could, which was over a week later. We weren't in a rush, so I didn't mind. He was about an hour late getting to the house, but he did call (after being 30 minutes late) but again, I wasn't in a rush so it was no problem. He did the work quickly and efficiently, cleaned up well, etc. The reason I rated the price and quality a B was that he charged me 350 bucks and used a plastic line. The sheet rock was already cut out of the walls, literally all he had to do was cap the one pipe, and run a new one off an existing one 3 feet away. For 350 dollars I would have expected copper pipe. The supplies alone, to include the butane torch, solder, etc, I could have bought at Home Depot for less than 100. So what was the other 250 for? The time an expertise? He was late, you would think that would have garnered a good faith discount or something. Generally I'm pleased with the work. It was done quickly and cleanly, if not cheaply and tardy.

Description of Work
Change the location of the plumbing line for the refrigerator, and cap the old line

Category plumbing

We certainly appreciate the business, and apologize for the tardiness. The total invoice was $332 which included 2.5 hours of labor and materials. It did take a little longer than normal due to water entering the copper fittings while soldering. This water was due to the homeowner doing other plumbing work while the water was off, and allowing air to enter the system thus water getting into the fittings while soldering. As far as the "plastic pipe" it is called PEX pipe and the quality is much better than copper pipe!

01/07/2013

John S.

Perfect! Totally professional.

Description of Work
Installation of dishwasher in a difficult location and installation of replacement bathroom faucets and associated hardware.

01/05/2013

Susan J.

we are totally satisfied, & will call Quest Plumbing with any further plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replaced internal parts of toilet. 1. returned call within 1 1/2 hourts, and set appointment for monday at %pm. 2. arrived just before 5. 3. diagnosed problem, and explained what was needed and gave reasonable quote for parts & labor. 4. performed ''leak' test when job was done - it passed. 5. provided bill, and coupon & senior discount had been applied.

10/24/2012

Russell N.

The pressure reduction valve and expansion tanks were installed cleanly with no issues. The outside water bib installation had a problem when the copper pipe broke off inside the wall of the house. They repaired the broken pipe and installed the bib which took them most of the afternoon.I was pleased that they did not get in a rush or upset when things went wrong. They took the time and fixed it right.

Description of Work
Replaced pressure reduction valve and installed water heater expansion tanks. Also replaced an outside water bib.