Pro Defense Pest Control

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

Full Property Pest Control Service. We accept credit/debit card payment as well as check and cash. We also provide trapping and lawn fertilization....

Preston Pest Control

Preston Pest Control

Preston Pest Control has been around for 30 yrs; locally we've been serving Texas since 2014. Our specialties are Bed Bugs and Roaches, however we are skilled to handled anything from raccoons to snakes. We also do general pest control and animal trapping/relocating, bees, mosquitoes and more.

Offers by Preston Pest Control on Angi

10/24/2019

They were wonderful. Arrived on time and did all the service. Very please.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spray inside and out of house / dusted attic

06/08/2018

Went very well, the tech came and treated the front and backyard for pest, I had a flea and tick problem. The tech was professional and curtious. As of the writing of this review I am happy with the work that was performed and would use this company for my annual pest control needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control for my yard

05/01/2018

After I selected Pro Defense from my search results in Angie's List, Evan called me right away to discuss my needs. He was so friendly and professional. He scheduled an inspection, came out on time, and gave me much needed advice. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and provided me with all the necessary information that I required, (along with pricing and preparation guidelines). I will no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an Estimate & 2nd Opinion

11/01/2016

They performed the work as promised and came back out when we saw pests remaining after the first visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine pest control

10/05/2016

It was good. Everything went good. I bought the deal, they called they were on time and everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Pro Defense Pest Control for pest control and extermination services.

CATEGORY pest control

We offer a full property service at a barrier service price. We will protect your home by offering the most extensive service on the market by treating your lawn, inside your home & in the attic. Termite monitoring and service. Flea and ticks, bed bugs and trapping are all part of our menu!

none not normaly available within our industry

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express