Pro Defense Pest Control

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

Full Property Pest Control Service. We accept credit/debit card payment as well as check and cash. We also provide trapping and lawn fertilization....

Critter Evictor

Experts in raccoon and rodent removal and exclusion - guaranteed with our 15 month warranty. Solve it today. Call us today.

Bulwark Exterminating San Antonio

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours. Now servicing Corpus Christi and surrounding areas!!

Offers by Bulwark Exterminating San Antonio on Angi
Apple Pest Control

Apple Pest Control has been in business since 1984, and throughout our years serving Bexar county and surrounding areas, we have learned about all of our customers and their individual needs. We are family owned and strive to keep the personal touch and care, in this growing area. Award wining. Endorsed by Dave Ramsey.

Offers by Apple Pest Control on Angi

10/24/2019

They were wonderful. Arrived on time and did all the service. Very please.

Description of Work
spray inside and out of house / dusted attic

06/08/2018

Went very well, the tech came and treated the front and backyard for pest, I had a flea and tick problem. The tech was professional and curtious. As of the writing of this review I am happy with the work that was performed and would use this company for my annual pest control needs.

Description of Work
Pest control for my yard

05/01/2018

After I selected Pro Defense from my search results in Angie's List, Evan called me right away to discuss my needs. He was so friendly and professional. He scheduled an inspection, came out on time, and gave me much needed advice. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and provided me with all the necessary information that I required, (along with pricing and preparation guidelines). I will no...

Description of Work
Needed an Estimate & 2nd Opinion

11/01/2016

They performed the work as promised and came back out when we saw pests remaining after the first visit.

Description of Work
routine pest control

10/05/2016

It was good. Everything went good. I bought the deal, they called they were on time and everything went well.

Description of Work
I use Pro Defense Pest Control for pest control and extermination services.

Category pest control

We offer a full property service at a barrier service price. We will protect your home by offering the most extensive service on the market by treating your lawn, inside your home & in the attic. Termite monitoring and service. Flea and ticks, bed bugs and trapping are all part of our menu!

none not normaly available within our industry

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express