Pro Defense Pest Control

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

12951 Huebner Rd 780371

San Antonio, TX 78230

Full Property Pest Control Service. We accept credit/debit card payment as well as check and cash. We also provide trapping and lawn fertilization....

10/24/2019

Melissa O.

They were wonderful. Arrived on time and did all the service. Very please.

Description of Work
spray inside and out of house / dusted attic

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

06/08/2018

Brandon S.

Went very well, the tech came and treated the front and backyard for pest, I had a flea and tick problem. The tech was professional and curtious. As of the writing of this review I am happy with the work that was performed and would use this company for my annual pest control needs.

Description of Work
Pest control for my yard

05/01/2018

Tonja D.

After I selected Pro Defense from my search results in Angie's List, Evan called me right away to discuss my needs. He was so friendly and professional. He scheduled an inspection, came out on time, and gave me much needed advice. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and provided me with all the necessary information that I required, (along with pricing and preparation guidelines). I will not hesitate to hire him and his company for any pest control issues that I may have in the future. Go, Team Pro Defense!!

Description of Work
Needed an Estimate & 2nd Opinion

07/07/2017

DIANA S.

So far so good!

Description of Work
Roach control

11/01/2016

calley W.

They performed the work as promised and came back out when we saw pests remaining after the first visit.

Description of Work
routine pest control

10/05/2016

Regina D.

It was good. Everything went good. I bought the deal, they called they were on time and everything went well.

Description of Work
I use Pro Defense Pest Control for pest control and extermination services.

08/26/2016

uday S.

timely service timely addressing of issues

Description of Work
pest control

08/04/2016

Kathy H.

Professional and very knowledgeable in his trade field. I was impressed at how thoroughly he answered my "pest" questions and that he took the time to do so.

Description of Work
Required Move Out Flea Treatment of a Rental Home

10/08/2015

Tyler S.

Bought a deal on Angie's List for a whole home treatment, they were here a total of 5 minutes and within a week there were ants here and we've already been seeing roaches. I do not believe they accomplished anything I paid them to do and I won't be using them again.

Description of Work
"Complete-Home and Yard Pest Control Treatment"

Category pest control

We are sorry to hear your experience with us was not up to our standard. Please contact our office at your convenience to reschedule a time to have us come back and perform the service again. This will be of no cost to you. Our customer's satisfaction is our #1 priority. We would be happy to come back and provide a full property treatment again at no cost. After we have performed this service, we do warranty our service. If, after a couple weeks, you are still seeing anything please contact us and we would be happy to return at no cost.

08/17/2015

Sarah B.

The first service was great! Kyle was incredibly thorough and went over everything with me. The Argentine ants haven't come back even three months later. I meant to request he come out again when I saw ant piles forming in my backyard and lots more insect activity. Sadly, I forgot. I needed a follow up service between quarters and the two guys that came out looked like college students who couldn't careless about their summer job. I'm not even sure they treated the front and back yard. They left without saying anything. Two weeks later the ants piles were back and bigger. If the people who come out are thorough and care about what they do it's great. I just wasn't impressed with the last two who came out. I just called again to request Kyle and hope he's still with the company.

Description of Work
I fired Terminix and hired Pro Defense to spray inside and out for carpenter ants and Argentine ants.

Category pest control

First and foremost we would like to apologize for your experience with the previous technicians who came to your home. It is always our priority as a company to establish a connection with our customers. We thank you for bring this to our attention and will address it within our company to make sure that our technicians are providing you with a comfortable and confident experience with every service we provide. That being said we have scheduled technician with you to be at your home this week, we would like to take that a step further and follow up the following week to assure that everything is going well. These services of course will be at no additional cost to you. Again we would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will do everything possible to make sure that your experience with our technicians is a positive one.

08/05/2015

Roxanne I.

Well it didn't take, the bugs got worse. I called them again and told them the bugs are worse and they told me I needed to give it some time. I did and they are still not gone,

Description of Work
Came out and fumigated.

Category pest control

We are sorry to hear you felt our service was only worth a F rating. We always want to ensure customers have the best experience with our company possible. We also always warranty our services in order to make sure that our customers are satisfied. So, if there was anything we can do to ensure your satisfaction, please feel free to contact us at your convenience and we would be happy to return and treat the home again at no additional cost to you.

06/04/2015

Carra V.

Roger was polite,very informative,helpful with my questions,even if they could have been silly or dumb. Thank you for being here on the early side of the appointment window. They went thru the whole house and the whole yard with very though spraying.

Description of Work
They did a bug extermination and mosquitoes spray for the yard.i have now chosen to do this regularly because the price is wonderful. Hope to keep these guys for years to come

04/21/2015

Beverly C.

The tech was very professional. He was on time. He explained what he was going to do. Then he did the inside and outside of my home. I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Description of Work
Pro Defense came to my home and took care of exterminating the whole house.

Category pest control

Thank You [member name removed]! We are always excited to be able to serve members of our community! If there is anything more we can do for you, please don 't hesitate to let us know.

03/10/2015

Phillip H.

They do it on a quarterly basis. I used them before at another location. We used another company here. They were okay. I liked the Pro Defense people because they control the fire ants. It works better. I went back to them after using the other company for a year. They were here for roaches.

Description of Work
We use Pro Defense Pest Control for inside and outside spraying. They all of the service like termite control and fire ants.

Category pest control

Thanks [member name removed], We always enjoy serving you and your family! We appreciate the great review. Please always be sure to let us know of anything else we can do to make our services better.

01/28/2015

Jennie R.

This company was very professional and knowledgeable about what they were doing. They advised us of our specific ant problem and went throughout the house, inside and in the yard, to spray. They said if we had any issues within 2 weeks they would come back for another service for free. That's a great offer, but fortunately, we did not need them. We haven't seen any ants since they day they were here. Love this company.

Description of Work
Exterminate ants

Category pest control

Thank you, We are happy to hear you were pleased with our service. If there is ever anything extra we can do for you and your family please let us know. Thank you

12/31/2014

KeiLin K.

Prompt response for service. Two guys showed up on date, within time frame scheduled. Completed quickly and were gone. Selected this provider because I have cats, and wanted something that would not be harmful to them since they like to get out and nibble on the grass. Can't say it was ineffective, but didn't appear to be the most effective solution as I still had notable amount of mounds & pesty crits appear in months to follow. Cats didn't get sick, but not sure the ants or bugs did either. One plus is that they did not try to talk me into committing to a costly, year-round contract like some other companies that have offered deals do. Appear to be a small biz company who delivers what they promise with courtesy and respect.

Description of Work
Treated for pest bugs using combination of spray around house and distributing granules in yard.

10/31/2014

Catherine L.

Sugar ants in my kitchen were a problem. Prodefense sprayed inside, with special treatment to the kitchen. He also placed bait traps in the garage and treated the front and back yards. So far, its been 20 days and no signs of ants. Cobweb spiders (inside the house) are still around. The spray was widely cast, so the wetness was a bit inconvenient, but I was OK with it because its nontoxic. I think organic. Although this company had few reviews, I decided to give them a shot. I really wanted a guaranteed rate for the pest control treatment, and the others reviews seem to have a wave of prices. I purchased the deal online. Prodefense contacted me quickly. Confirmed my appointment request. No day-of call, they just showed up at the appointment time.

Description of Work
I purchased a Deal - $89 for a complete home and yard pest control treatment.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review and helping us to strive to perform better as a company. Please feel free to contact us concerning the remaining cobwebs, as we would love to be able to come by and remove them at no additional cost to you. Thank You again for allowing us to serve you and your family. 210-233-9462

10/29/2014

Beverly C.

I would highly recommend this company to others.The tech did an excellent job. The solution they used did not smell. Their products are earth friendly.

Description of Work
Pro Defense provided excellent service. They sprayed the inside and outside. Checked the outside under eves. They checked for spiders, ants and other insects.

08/13/2014

Jennifer S.

They were very professional. They were on time and they were fast. They're affordable. We liked them so far.

Description of Work
We only use Pro Defense for the bugs. They sprayed the interior and exterior of our house for bugs.

07/25/2014

Michael F.

They very thorough, addressed all my issues in a very professional manner. The lead technician Rodger provided excellent customer service.

Description of Work
I hired them to come do pest control on the interior, exterior and yard of my home.

07/24/2014

SC A.

First off, I am having buyers remorse for switiching from my previous pest control service to this company. They did the typical go through the neighborhood to switch people from their pest companies to this one. The story was good enough to where I did switch. However, trying to get ahold of someone is hard when there is only one person in the office. Although they are professional again I would rather pay a higher price for someone to respond.

Description of Work
Provide a pest control contract at a lower price.

Category pest control

We regret that your experience with contacting our office has been unsatisfactory. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 9-5. However, if you are unable to contact anyone, we are always striving to make sure we connect with our customers as quickly as possible. If your call is ever missed please feel free to leave a message and a representative will contact you as quickly as possible. Also, we do offer email contact as well. Please be sure to add us to your contacts for easy reference from your phone: prodefensepestcontrol@gmail.com Thank You.

10/29/2013

Sarah A.

The technician addressed some areas of extra concern in the yard and around the house, since the weather was cooling off a bit. He was prompt, friendly, professional, and quick. We are very happy with their service so far.

Description of Work
This was our first quarterly follow-up to our initial treatment for preventative home care.

05/13/2013

Lisa G.

They are organic, don’t harm the pet. They do three follow-ups, prompt service.

Description of Work
Pro Defense Pest Control I use for pest control. I like them. They came quarterly. Last visit cost $80.

04/23/2012

Betty W.

Their price and the quality of their work was good. I haven't had any issues since I used them. I plan to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They did an exterior service and then did around the sinkholes.

02/10/2012

Dixie B.

Before Pro Defense Pest Control came to our home, we noticed spiders in windows, under furniture, and even sometimes landing on us as we sat watching tv! We had the occasional scorpion, lizard and snake, along with the ever-present ants and silverfish. But I was really hesitant to bring in a pest control company, because I had been diagnosed with chemical sensitivities. I also hated the smell of pesticides. Pro Defense has now visited our home twice in as many months, and we are very happy with the results. I no longer notice the remains of dead bugs under my furniture from spiders, I haven't seen one scorpion, and the ants are no longer happily running across my kitchen counter every time I leave something sweet sitting out. Best of all, I have not noticed any smell at all in the house, and I rest comfortably, knowing that Pro Defense uses environmentally safe products. I recommend this company to anyone who is looking for safe pest control. Thanks, Pro Defense, you've made a believer out of me!

Description of Work
Pro Defense treated the home with environmentally safe pesticides, inside and out.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

CageyCritter Corp.

Cagey Critter is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations.

Offers by CageyCritter Corp. on Angi
    Riteguard Pest Management

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express

We offer a full property service at a barrier service price. We will protect your home by offering the most extensive service on the market by treating your lawn, inside your home & in the attic. Termite monitoring and service. Flea and ticks, bed bugs and trapping are all part of our menu!

none not normaly available within our industry