We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Pride Floors & Construction, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2012

16120 College Oak Ste 102

San Antonio, TX 78249

Pride Floors & Construction in San Antonio, Texas is dedicated to delivering the best products and services to clients. We specialize in San Antonio flooring for commercial and residential spaces throughout the area. From tiles to hard wood flooring and beyond, you can rely on Pride Floors & Construction to install every type of San Antonio flooring with the utmost care and quality using the most professional methods and the highest standards available in the flooring industry. We will guide you at every step of the way so that you can install the right type of flooring for your home or office. Pride Floors & Construction wants to help you make the right choice for your home and your lifestyle. Some of the areas we serve include Stone Oak, The Dominion, Fair Oaks Ranch, & TPC Parkway....

10/13/2020

Doug H.

Richard and John from Pride Floors did a wonderful job on an engineered wood floor for my 88 year old mother. Her house was flooded due to a malfunctioning washing machine that required her to move out of her house for the duration of the drying out, demo of the ruined floor and the installation of the new floor. We visited numerous flooring stores trying to find a similar floor to be installed and all the stores we visited showed us similar flooring but it would take at least 3 weeks to just get the flooring delivered to San Antonio. Richard understood the rush to get my mother moved back into her house and he went above and beyond to locate an acceptable engineered wood floor that was in a local warehouse and he was able to obtain the flooring and get it installed in 1 week. The floor looks great and my mother is back in her house. Thanks so much Richard and John.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Category hardwood floor

10/03/2020

Henry B.

I took advantage of Pride Floors free in house consultation/estimate. The price was very competitive amongst other flooring companies I visited. I’m glad I chose Pride Floors! Mr Cavazos sent Carlos over the following day and Carlos was able to remove almost 1300 sqft by himself within a couple hours time. Very convenient. Once installed the overall workmanship really showed. No visible seams anywhere! It’s as if the carpet was placed over the subfloor in a single piece! We are truly impressed with how well it turned out. By the way, Carlos and his team of two others were able to get the install done in one day. The install also included removal and install of new tack strips. I will definitely be recommending Pride Floors!

Description of Work
Removal/Install tack strips and carpet

Category contractors,carpet installation

Thank you so much for the feedback Mr [Member Name Removed]. We greatly appreciate your business!

09/23/2020

Gann D.

I got a very professional measurement and quote from Pride. I went with comparable quote because of time restraints.

Description of Work
carpet replacement

Category contractors,carpet installation

Thank you for the feedback Mr. [Member Name Removed] and the opportunity!

08/20/2020

Betsy M.

We had ALL of our floors replaced by Richard and his crew. We couldn't be happier! We started the whole process when Richard came to the house for a consultation. This all started before Covid, so we held off for a bit. A few months later, I contacted him & we were ready to go. He helped us choose colors & flooring choices that complimented each other. A combo of hard wood for the downstairs, with tile for 1/2 bath, and laundry. The crew that removed the tile, found another layer of tile underneath...twice the work. I now have one seamless floor that flows throughout most of the main level! I can't believe how much larger it looked. To keep costs reasonable for the price of our home, we switched to luxury vinyl plank at the top of the stairs. The transition was hardly noticeable. No more carpeting! Richard even let me know that the price of the tile would be less that what was originally quoted! It's not easy to manage a project with multiple crews, things that are added last minute, and in a timely way. We were impressed with the quality of the installation, and professionalism of Roger and the other gentleman that worked so hard to make this happen. All we have to do now, is paint the baseboard, and banister. Thank you so much Pride Flooring!

Description of Work
Flooring replaced

Category contractors,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling

Oh my gosh.. Thank you so much for your kind review :) It was a pleasure serving you!

05/01/2020

jason M.

Within hours of posting on Angie's list, Richard had called and came to the house to measure. Carpet installation was professional and exceeded expectations. There was 1 hiccup with the carpet, which was a manufacturer error and not fault of Richard or Pride Floors and Construction. Error was quickly identified and fixed. I highly recommend and I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had Carpet Put In My Master bedroom And Walk In Closet

Category carpet installation

Thank you for your review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure serving you!

04/23/2020

Kim S.

Richard and his guys did a GREAT job and we couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Flooring for house

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you so much for your business!!

04/20/2020

Ashley J.

Overall it went great! They kept in contact and any delay or questions I had that came up they were quick to answer and ensured I was comfortable.

Description of Work
Removal of carpet and Saltillo tile throughout whole house

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you for your review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for your business!

04/19/2020

Robert H.

It welt well, we now have a safer and enlarged shower

Description of Work
Install new shower remodel

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,hauling services,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

04/16/2020

Katie A.

Richard was extremely responsive and made the installation during a stressful time very easy. He was recommended to us by friends and he exceeded our expectations. Even if his prices were higher, we would still use him over other places because he does what he says he’s going to do.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure serving you... :)

Gloria R.

Excellent work. Punctual, work hard/fast and clean up everything. Pride Floors had done bathroom remodeling for me in the past. Very professional. I would most definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Flooring, carpet in bedrooms and title in kitchen and living room.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review!

Darryl N.

Richard and his team was great to work with. We have a couple more quotes that we will for sure be completing with him! He was very responsive and his service was great. I got bid from a few other people and his price was hard to bet! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Counter tops

Category contractors,home remodeling

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the review!

Ann G.

Great! Carpets arrived in a couple of days and were installed in 2 days. They did a fantastic job! Everything looks amazing!!

Description of Work
New carpet installed.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for your review.. Good luck on your move!

02/27/2020

Bridget D.

After using Pride Floors in the past for our Home remodeling project when it came time to update our bathroom it was an easy decision to use them again. Richard and his team created the bathroom of my dreams. He and his team are incredibly professional and know how to create your vision. I highly recommend Pride Floors.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your business. I'm happy that you are happy with your bathroom!

12/10/2019

Amy N.

Had about 2000 sq ft of carpet replaced. Whole process was smooth. Quality work reasonably priced. Prompt on time workers cleaned up. Very professional. Very happy with the work. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet replacement

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for your feedback Mrs. [Member Name Removed]..! We truly appreciate your business and the opportunity :)

12/04/2019

Raymond B.

Pride Floors was quick and efficient. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Carpet installed

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for the positive feedback Mr. [Member Name Removed].. We appreciate your business :)

12/03/2019

Stephen H.

I am very pleased with the job done by Pride Floors. The staff was professional, courteous and on top of things. The actual installation was very well done and efficiently performed. Mr. Cavazos always kept me informed about the status of the project. I also found him to be fair minded and very patient with my dithering.

Description of Work
Carpet Installation

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]..! It was a pleasure serving you...

11/22/2019

Ellen H.

The preparation and installation crews were courteous and masterful in their work, and the results are stunning!

Description of Work
Change out old carpet/tile for new hardwood floors

Category flooring contractor

Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. thank you for giving us the opportunity. I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. We truly appreciate your business :)

11/19/2019

dan G.

I want to thank Richard Cavazos of Pride Floors for doing an outstanding job throughout our new carpet selection and installation in 2019. His assistance exceeded our expectation. Richard understood that I was a home improvement kind of guy and he was willing to be there for me if I ran into any issues while preparing for the installation. We shopped at the local home improvement stores and never received the attention the Pride Floors provide. In additional one overestimated the carpet waste by $1,000. Richard provided the professional installation we were looking for. I would recommend Pride Floors to anyone looking to buy and have installed new carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet and installation

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your review. We truly appreciate the opportunity and your business..:)

11/13/2019

Lucinda P.

Great experience. Employees were very knowledgeable and helpful. We are so pleased with the results, that we intend to hire them again for future projects.

Description of Work
New wood and carpet

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Thank you for the review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We truly appreciate your business :)

11/12/2019

Matt A.

Pride Floors is an excellent company that genuinely cares about your home and satisfaction. I can't say enough positive things about the owner Richard and the entire staff at Pride. It is easy to get frustrated when dealing with what passes for customer service these days... BUT just when you thought excellent customer service is a thing of the past, along comes PRIDE FLOORS!! My wife and I where purchasing a new home and moving into the San Antonio area from the NW. I was communicating with Richard from over 2000 miles away about putting in new flooring into a home that we were still in the process of closing on. Richard and his entire staff were very knowledgeable, polite, prompt, and honest. They gave us options, quoted prices, answered questions, and were not pushy in any way. We had problems closing on time and had to push the job we had scheduled out another week. Pride worked with us and found a service window that would work on the day before we took possession of our new home! For all of this, and many other reasons that I'm sure I have forgotten to mention, we found the fine folks at Pride Floors of the highest integrity, extremely efficient and polite, and able to make things work even when unplanned obstacles come up. We couldn't be happier to highly recommend these guys. They keep their promises and have a real customer satisfaction focused business!!

Description of Work
New flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/31/2019

marcy C.

Richard & his crew were very professional from the get go. Their attention to detail was much appreciated. They replaced carpet, did a great job and left my house spotless when they were done. I would most definitely hire them again and would recommend them to all of my friends! Thanks Rich!

Description of Work
New Carpet

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure serving you!

Cyndi R.

We love our NEW premium vinyl plank at our Boerne! From selection to installation ALL went great! Thanks Richard and team for the superior work! LOVE the product, right price and excellent installation! Second time we have used them!

Description of Work
commercial vinyl plank

Category flooring contractor

Thank you [Member Name Removed] :) ... I appreciate your business!

Christina T.

Fantastic! I found the wood and carpet I needed for a Big job at Pride Floors. Richard, the owner, was super professional and he was able to get the wood I wanted very quickly. He had the best prices and the materials came in when promised. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
wood and carpet order

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity and your business!

Mike C.

Richard took care of us... when we needed a quick turnaround for our rental house! Great price, service, and fast.

Description of Work
carpet and tile

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the business ..

Karen B.

Very well!!! They were prompt, courteous, and did excellent work.

Description of Work
carpet and vinyl plank

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your feedback!

Air Pros of S.A.

Air Pros of S.A. Is a family owned and operated air conditioning company. We are new but have over 15 years of experience in servicing and installation of residential and commercial air conditioners. We're from the northwest side but service entire county and surrounding communities. Know what you need? Call us for a phone quote.

Offers by Air Pros of S.A. on Angi
    Carranza Restoration LLC

The team at Carranza Restoration are experts at dealing with your home improvement projects. We are diligent in exterior repairs including roofing, siding, and fencing to interior work including drywall and paint repairs, flooring replacement and kitchen and bath renovations. Call us with your insurance related claim as well and we can help you navigate the project with your adjuster and maximize what your insurance can help you cover. Give us a call. With over 20 years experience we look forward to working with you!

Infinity Water Restoration

Specializing in water and smoke damage control with insurance or out of pocket expenses. We can help you file insurance claims and take care of your emergency needs quickly. We also operate 24/7 so give us a call day or night. (210-740-8686)

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Specialize in residential and commercial carpet, tile, hardwood and laminate flooring as well as kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Interior and exterior painting.

Roofing