Pawson Electric

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

Pawson Electric is a family-owned and operated company in San Antonio, TX. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and quality work. We’ve been working with electricity for more than 20 years. From lighting repairs and installations to system replacements and upgrades, you can count on us for quality work that lasts. Were you shocked by the last bill from your electrician? Contact Pawson Electric today! We offer competitive prices and outstanding services throughout San Antonio, TX....

electrician (16)lighting (4)

07/25/2021

Delores D.

Kevin did a thoroughly professional and competent job on each of the three jobs at my home. The outdoor wall mount fan required some discussion and planning and Kevin came up with a great solution. I am very pleased with all aspects of the service I received from Kevin and Taylor aka Pawson Electric.

Description of Work
Replaced Ceiling Fan, Assembled and hung outdoor wall mount fan and installed protective covers on outdoor camera connections.

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

08/12/2020

Mary W.

Father and son team were prompt and courteous. The wore masks the entire time and were very efficient and clean up afterword. Price was more than reasonable.

Description of Work
Install Ring security light and ceiling fan.

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

08/10/2018

Ronald C.

Kevin was awesome! He came out and thoroughly examined the whole circuit that the breaker controlled. He identified a faulty light fixture as the culprit and had it repaired quickly. He also identified a couple inconsistencies with the wiring in some of the switches in room and brought them into proper standards. Pawson Electric is my go-to electrical service from here on out!

Description of Work
Home circuit breaker tripped and would not come back on.

07/10/2018

Janna W.

It went perfectly. Kevin returned my initial call within several hours, scheduled an appointment for as soon as he could do the work, called the day before to confirm the appointment and showed up exactly on time. He did the work quickly and neatly after providing a written estimate before starting. He cleaned up thoroughly after he finished. Because we had to remove an old vanity before he could complete the job, he had to come back a second time, and wouldn't let us pay anything until he completely finished. He answered all of our questions, and saved us from doing some unnecessary work. He even did an extra wiring of a new oven coil while he was there, and didn't charge. I've already recommended him to 2 friends who need electrical work, and am so glad to have him to call on in the future.

Description of Work
Replacing old fluorescent bathroom lighting with new LED lights and installing new outlets and sconces

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

06/28/2017

Irene V.

I always call him when I need help. I have had great service from them. Very nice young man. Very punctual. Very reasonable. He did little extra things for me. He is the one that I call for any electrical work.

Description of Work
He put in new outlets for me. I needed an extra one in a room that did not have one and he put one in for me.

Work Completed On 06/28/2016

05/10/2017

Charles H.

Kevin showed up on time, was very friendly and professional. He diagnosed both problems in minutes, including that the vent/light issue needed only a minor adjustment. He replaced the light fixture in the closet. He wore shoe covers before coming into the house and cleaned up after himself. I would not hesitate to use them again and in fact will do so. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Overhead closet light and combination vent/light in bathroom didn't work.

Work Completed On 03/29/2017

02/27/2017

bob S.

It went excellent. He showed up when he was supposed to. Went to work, and checked in with us to make sure everything was placed as we wanted it. The job went quickly.

Description of Work
Installed new lighting throughout the house.

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

02/27/2017

bob S.

Excellent. I needed the work done that day and he came right over. Not only did he do the wiring but he helped me put the new oven into the wall.

Description of Work
Rewiring for a new wall oven

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

02/14/2017

HELIO H.

I've been using them for 4 or 5 years. Very knowledgeable, honest and reasonable prices. Depending on the season, no more than 1 day wait, unless it is an emergency.

Description of Work
He does checkups on all the houses every year.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

02/14/2017

HELIO H.

We were very impressed and that is why we have been working with him since this.

Description of Work
Installation of a spa. The whole wiring for it and for some lights.

Work Completed On 06/01/2013

02/08/2017

Delores D.

Extremely well. Kevin is the best! Punctual for both the estimate and the scheduled work job appointments. Installed a new ceiling fan in my library and then he went over the remote control functions with me while watching the new fan and light kit respond. Kevin then installed an outdoors electrical outlet on my front porch. He cut out the box location just right within my outside wall trim work. Nice caulk job around the outside electrical box and checked the outlet to make sure it was working properly. Kevin cleaned up both work areas nicely and offered my senior discount without me having to ask!

Description of Work
1. Install new ceiling fan. 2. Install an outside electrical outlet on front porch.

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

Review for Pawson Electric - 123 Clubhill Dr, San Antonio, TX - 34453155

02/08/2017

Delores D.

Very well. Kevin removed the old fixture's outside glass, installed a metal junction box, then mounted the base plate for the new fixture making sure it covered the old fixture's hole in the ceiling and was flush with the hallway ceiling. I appreciate Kevin's attention to details!

Description of Work
Install new LED light fixture in my hallway.

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

Review for Pawson Electric - 123 Clubhill Dr, San Antonio, TX - 35255131

01/06/2017

Ty S.

Pawson Electric scheduled me promptly, showed up on time and did quality work. I would highly recommend Pawson Electric.

Description of Work
I had Pawson Electric install a dedicated 50 amp breaker and run 60 amp rated wire in conduit to my swimming pool heat pump.

Work Completed On 01/04/2017

Review for Pawson Electric - 123 Clubhill Dr, San Antonio, TX - 34235996

10/11/2016

Judy P.

I contacted Kevin after researching both Angie's List and Yelp. He was able to come to the house 6 hours later. After 2 hours, which included some time in the hot attic, Kevin knew exactly what needed to be done. My power is back throughout the house. Kevin and his son were both extremely courteous, knowledgeable and helpful when I had questions. And his fee, which was discussed before he did the work (there was no charge for him to diagnose the problem), was absolutely fair. I highly recommend contacting Kevin at Pawson Electric when any electrical problems arise. I will definitely be calling him again.

Description of Work
I returned from a long summer trip to find that a portion of my house had no power. Obviously, I needed help to first discover the source of the problem, and then to get it fixed.

Work Completed On 10/11/2016

09/08/2016

Linda S.

Excellent! I am a first-time customer. I had another electrician who wanted to cut large holes in the ceiling to only replace the fan requiring additional expenditures for dry wall work. Kevin was able to replace the fan/light unit with "minimal" expansion to the hole in the ceiling. Kevin recommended a replacement unit, explained how the work would be completed, and answered all my questions. The only difference in the bathroom after it was done was the new unit in place. The new unit fits perfectly! You wouldn't know any work was done as the bathroom was left "clean" (about which I am particular as I had cleaned the bathroom a couple of days ago) and without any debri. Kevin is going to be my GO-TO electrician. I have confidence in his expertise and trust his advice and workmanship. His pricing is very reasonable. Thank you Kevin!!!

Description of Work
Replacement of 20+ year old bathroom fan on the verge of extinction.

Work Completed On 09/08/2016

05/26/2016

Roy R.

It went great. I have been using Kevin for years and his response time is amazing and he is always on time and always gives me a fair price.

Description of Work
He troubleshooted various electrical issues. He rewired my breaker to the dryer and got it working.

Work Completed On 05/25/2016