Paper Moon Painting & Wallcovering

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2011

5616 W IH-10 #103

San Antonio, TX 78201

We provide quality painting, wallpapering, and cabinet refinishing services, with professional crews that deliver excellence and strive to make your project as streamlined and stress-free as possible. Over half of our projects come from interior designers - the industry's toughest critics! - and from referrals, and we share the same passion for beauty and good design as the designers we work with. After all, any contractor can slap paint on a wall. Our mission goes deeper. We want your home to look lovely, and your experience to be easy and hassle-free. Call us today for a free consultation!...

11/19/2020

Haeley G.

We had Paper Moon painting repaint our kitchen cabinets and are thrilled with the results! There is a noticeable difference in quality from our original paint job done by a different contractor 7 years ago. They took the time to sand, prime and spray the cabinets with lacquer to create a beautiful smooth and durable surface on the cabinets with no brush strokes. Simon and CJ were very personable and professional and took great care with prepping our kitchen for the paint job. They arrived on time each day and left the space spotless before they left for the day. We would absolutely use their services again!

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Repainting

Category cabinet refacing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] -your kitchen looks lovely! Thank you for the kind words!! :-)

10/08/2020

Tabitha S.

Seamless and quick! Juan was in and out, the job looks perfect and he was clean!!

Description of Work
Wallpaper

Category wallpaper

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] - so glad to hear!

07/19/2020

Stacia N.

What an amazing experience it was working with Paper Moon Painting! My once Brady Bunch kitchen now feels so much more elevated and updated. The results are everything you expect and more! I cannot say enough for this company and their service. We will be working with Paper Moon in the future! Thanks again to their team for an amazing job!

Description of Work
Cabinets and Interior

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed] - I love the description of your former "Brady Bunch" kitchen! Glad we were able to help transform it. :-)

01/08/2020

Julie H.

I have a large house that was over due for interior painting. It took me a long time to find the professionals who I could trust to do the job right. Paper Moon came to my rescue and did an amazing job. Jenny was able to work with me and develop the trust I needed to move forward with the project. From painting to drywall repair, PM did what needed to be done. Their painters are skilled and trustworthy and I am looking forward to the next phase of painting, knowing that I can trust Paper Moon to do a great job. I highly recommend Paper Moon Painting for all types of painting.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!! Your home is so lovely, we were delighted to help update it and bring it to life. Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it!! :D

09/25/2019

Clayton M.

Amazing! These guys are so professional and really good at what they do. I hired them to finish a job that my prior painters failed to do. It can be so challenging to find people who do the job right and on time. Plus they are all so kind and really take pride in their work. You can also pay by credit card which is a huge perk. Paper moon painting is the real deal!

Description of Work
Wallpaper on accent wall, paint interior trim and exterior front door.

Category wallpaper, house painters, interior painters

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]!! We're so glad you loved how everything came out, and your experience with us! Call us anytime. :)

09/10/2019

Ann C.

I had my oak cabinets updated by having them painted in a white lacquer and then we added new pulls. I am very happy with the look and the finish. It is very smooth to the touch since it is sprayed on. The Papermoon crew showed up on time, were well prepared and very pleasant to work with. Because I felt confident in their work I then hired them to paint the interior of my house. I chose the colors and they painted doing it quickly and were very neat. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Painting - Interior

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We have the best clients!

12/27/2018

Patricia G.

We couldn't be happier with the job Paper Moon did for us. We still had an old popcorn ceiling that looked extremely dated and dirty. Paper Moon came in and retextured the ceiling and painted it and gave the bathroom a completely new look and feel. Everyone from their company was very professional and had an attention to detail to make sure the job got done to our high standards. We would recommended them without reservation.

Description of Work
Retexturing and painting

Category plastering, interior painters

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!! So glad everything came out great! :D

08/18/2018

Kathleen T.

Amazing. These guys are first class. Extremely professional. Very responsive to any and all issues. Paper Moon is a dream to work with on home remodel projects. Strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Painted existing cabinets, drawers and doors in Kitchen

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!! Your kitchen is gorgeous - we were delighted to be a part of the update! :)

07/23/2018

David M S.

There were problems along the way, but true to their pledge, they responded swiftly to make things right. When their own personnel attempted some remedial actions without success, they hired a 3rd party carpenter who got the job done right.

Description of Work
painted cabinets

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you having the patience to let us "get it right." I hope you enjoy your fabulous new kitchen.

06/06/2018

Stacie G.

It went fabulously! I was thrilled with Paper Moon. The project was completed on schedule, and we added a few things after the painters arrived. The painters were very attentive to all details, the floors and counters were well protected and everything was cleaned up when the job was completed. I enjoyed working with Lisa to pick out paint colors that would work with our floors and counters. Crystal did an amazing job painting the brick in the kitchen and fireplace! I was thrilled with how it turned out. I highly recommend Paper Moon.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting, some dry wall repair and white wash painting of brick

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]!! We love transforming spaces, hoping you’re loving your new hone!

05/09/2018

Melanie S.

It went great and the work done was excellent. They showed up on time and worked very quickly to complete the job and it turned out amazing! Well worth the money spent!

Description of Work
Wall paper installation for one wall in my laundry room.

Category wallpaper

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Wallpaper installations are some of our funnest projects! Call us anytime. :)

10/02/2017

Lynn L.

Two gentlemen showed up and did an excellent job. They made sure all furniture and any items left out were fully covered. This included any pictures on the walls. They did a great job painting an extremely high ceiling. They cleaned everything up and left no trace.

Description of Work
Ceiling in large game room and elevated ceiling was repainted

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Enjoy your new space

10/02/2017

Lynn L.

Two gentlemen showed up to paint the ceilings. They were meticulous about covering everything that could possibly be spattered. I did take the time to move as much as I could out of the rooms ahead of time. They were both polite and very efficient. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting the ceilings in a game room and above our living room (19 feet up!)

Category interior painters

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!! Always happy to help! :-)

07/25/2017

Traci M.

Perfect, could not be happier. Will use again and again.

Description of Work
Wallpaper and paint

Category wallpaper, interior painters

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!! :D We're here whenever you need us!

06/24/2017

ANITA H.

Very well. Peter came for initial presentation. He was very clear and explained process well. I decided to go with the lacquer finish as it seemed to work best for my cabinets. Price was reasonable in comparison to other estimates. Lisa came with color samples to assist me in picking the shade of gray I wanted. She was also very pleasant and informative. Work started promptly according to schedule we set and was finished in time frame stated. Lucio was great. He explained each step and was very particular about his work. Very friendly and professional as well as cheerful and accommodating. Although process was disruptive for the week, it was done quickly and with as little inconvenience as possible. Finished product looks great!

Description of Work
Painting of kitchen oak cabinets.

Category wallpaper, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed] for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. It means a lot to us when you trust us to refurbish your home.

05/25/2017

Rebecca S.

Extremely well. Very professional and knowledgeable about old homes and plaster detailing. The painters were well mannered. They cleaned up after their job completely. They informed me of when they were coming and leaving. The wall paper has a very busy pattern and they papered it perfectly.

Description of Work
Painting and wall paper in an old house with substantial prep work in a kitchen and dining area.

Category wallpaper, interior painters

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]!! Exactly what we love to hear. :) Let us know if we can ever be of service in the future!

05/23/2017

Roy T.

great. everyone was very helpful and considerate and professional.

Description of Work
painting our entire home

Category interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]!! So glad to help update your home! :)

05/20/2017

William A W.

Wonderfully. Peter and Lisa were very helpful. Office staff pleasant and courteous over phone. Juan, Danny, Oscar, and Chris were great. Couldn't have been more helpful and responsive. Great job. We are very pleased with the experience and the result.

Description of Work
Kitchen walls and cabinets painted. Wall paper removed from kitchen walls with resurfacing.

Category wallpaper removal, wallpaper, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]!! We absolutely loved working with you and transforming your kitchen! :D

05/19/2017

Melva M.

Outstanding job! Would highly recommend Paper Moon. And I am a picky customer.

Description of Work
Refinished kitchen cabinets.

Category cabinet refacing

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We were tickled by your review... we love delighting the most discerning of clients! :) Thanks again, Peter and Lisa

05/04/2017

Tony A.

The workers were very careful and took care of the details. When we had concerns Lisa Moon was very quick to respond and had everything completed to our satisfaction. We are pleased with the results. It all looks great.

Description of Work
we had the walls in 6 rooms painted and the wood cabinets in two bathrooms painted with lacquer.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Thanks so much, both of you!! I know you'll both relax abs love your home when all the remodeling is fdone! :)

05/04/2017

Patty S.

Could not have been a better experience. The guys were so nice and did such a wonderful job. The kitchen cabinets are gorgeous inside and out. They feel so smooth and even soft to the touch. Lisa was so helpful in helping us pick just the absolutely perfect color. We couldn't be any happier!! A big thank you to them for a kitchen to be proud of.

Description of Work
Needed to paint my wood finished kitchen cabinets.

Category interior painters

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!! The cabinets look beautiful, I'm so glad the color works so well!! You too have a relaxing weekend and enjoy your "new" kitchen! :D

04/24/2017

Samuel S.

Dustin/Lisa/Lucio and Jon were great. Helped with picking out colors for our "white" kitchen renovation. Impressed with attention to detail and overall process. Came back after countertops were installed and touched up for us. Great experience and highly recommend Papermoon Painting!

Description of Work
Full cabinet & island refinish/painting

03/24/2017

Judith K.

Project went well. Communication between the owners, staff and ourselves during the project was open and reassuring; no surprises. The painters worked well together. They were professional, courteous, and worked efficiently.

Description of Work
Full exterior house painted with minor repairs to trim and stucco.

Category house painters

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]!! Professionalism is our goal, we're always delighted to hear that we followed through and delivered a good result. Enjoy your "new" home! :D

12/29/2016

jerry G.

Good. Representatives were very pleasant and completed the job in fair amount of time.

Description of Work
Removal of wall paper and painting of 1/2 of walls

Category wallpaper, interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Let us know if we can be of service anytime!

11/29/2016

Lindsie F.

I am very happy with the color and the way the cabinets look professionally done. We did have a few drawers that needed to be repainted and Peter quickly took care of it for us. I love my new kitchen!

Description of Work
Paper Moon Painting painted our kitchen brown cabinets white. They turned out beautiful!

So glad you're loving the kitchen, [Member Name Removed]!! :D