Paper Moon Painting & Wallcovering

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2011

We provide quality painting, wallpapering, and cabinet refinishing services, with professional crews that deliver excellence and strive to make your project as streamlined and stress-free as possible. Over half of our projects come from interior designers - the industry's toughest critics! - and from referrals, and we share the same passion for beauty and good design as the designers we work with. After all, any contractor can slap paint on a wall. Our mission goes deeper. We want your home to look lovely, and your experience to be easy and hassle-free. Call us today for a free consultation!...

Montevista Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! montevistaconstructionllc.com

Joe Mendoza Painting

Specializing in INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Mr. Painter

Nothing improves the look of your home as quickly and affordably as a new coat of paint. When you’re ready to beautify your home’s interior or exterior, Mr. Painter is ready to help with free estimates, top quality paints from Sherwin-Williams and thorough, professional service. Trust Mr. Painter’s crew of skilled professionals to add a look you’ll love to your home.

Offers by Mr. Painter on Angi

11/19/2020

We had Paper Moon painting repaint our kitchen cabinets and are thrilled with the results! There is a noticeable difference in quality from our original paint job done by a different contractor 7 years ago. They took the time to sand, prime and spray the cabinets with lacquer to create a beautiful smooth and durable surface on the cabinets with no brush strokes. Simon and CJ were very personable a...

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Repainting

Category cabinet refacing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] -your kitchen looks lovely! Thank you for the kind words!! :-)

10/08/2020

Seamless and quick! Juan was in and out, the job looks perfect and he was clean!!

Description of Work
Wallpaper

Category wallpaper

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] - so glad to hear!

07/19/2020

What an amazing experience it was working with Paper Moon Painting! My once Brady Bunch kitchen now feels so much more elevated and updated. The results are everything you expect and more! I cannot say enough for this company and their service. We will be working with Paper Moon in the future! Thanks again to their team for an amazing job!

Description of Work
Cabinets and Interior

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed] - I love the description of your former "Brady Bunch" kitchen! Glad we were able to help transform it. :-)

01/08/2020

I have a large house that was over due for interior painting. It took me a long time to find the professionals who I could trust to do the job right. Paper Moon came to my rescue and did an amazing job. Jenny was able to work with me and develop the trust I needed to move forward with the project. From painting to drywall repair, PM did what needed to be done. Their painters are skilled and trustw...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!! Your home is so lovely, we were delighted to help update it and bring it to life. Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it!! :D

09/25/2019

Amazing! These guys are so professional and really good at what they do. I hired them to finish a job that my prior painters failed to do. It can be so challenging to find people who do the job right and on time. Plus they are all so kind and really take pride in their work. You can also pay by credit card which is a huge perk. Paper moon painting is the real deal!

Description of Work
Wallpaper on accent wall, paint interior trim and exterior front door.

Category wallpaper,house painters,interior painters

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]!! We're so glad you loved how everything came out, and your experience with us! Call us anytime. :)

Interior & Exterior Painting, Wallpaper Removal or Installation, Cabinetry Finishing, Decorative Painting & Faux Finishing Services, Kitchen Cabinet Painting

Large-Scale Sheetrock Installation