Olshan Foundation Repair

Founded 1933 • With Angi since April 2005

4.1

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Olshan is deemed an essential service. Currently open & taking appointments. We are dedicated to the health & safety of the communities we operate in. We diligently adhere to CDC & local health safety guidelines. Your health & home are our #1 priority. Online Video Evaluations are also available

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; structural repair, under slab plumbing, exterior water management, concrete lifting (driveways, pool decks, sunrooms, patios, or any type of sunken concrete), tilt wall repair and drainage. Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & available warranty options. Only Olshan!...

G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair

Built on a foundation of trust, G.L. Hunt has served Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio with foundation repair services for over 30 years. Specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, drainage services including french drains, and concrete leveling, our primary concern is customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide foundation repair financing and free inspections for homeowners. As we strive to find permanent solutions, we also offer transferable foundation repair warranties.

Offers by G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair on Angi
Christopher Contracting,LLC

Christopher Contracting has been serving San Antonio and the surrounding areas for over 17 years. We have made it our duty to deliver the best workmanship while giving customers friendly and reliable service. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. We realize that repairs can often be a major undertaking. Christopher Contracting will be glad to provide you with an evaluation and an estimate to satisfy your needs. Integrity based contracting and construction business fully insured and licensed.

Offers by Christopher Contracting,LLC on Angi
Risen Foundation Solutions

Welcome to your final Foundation Solution! We lift the fear, and raise the home. If your foundation has experienced movement resulting in visual and non-visual damage to the interior or exterior of your home, we will correct the elevations and affix you to solid ground! At Risen Foundation Solutions, we drive premium steel piers down to bedrock, every time! We drive our piers to bedrock creating stabilizing pressure between bedrock and the concrete slab of your home to eliminate future downward movement. Our team provides genuine care to all of our clients with over 25 years of combined service in foundation repair and southern hospitality.

12/15/2020

John with Olshan gave me excellent service. We needed an evaluation of foundation problems on an 83 yo house. The City of Austin has made keeping such a house cost prohibitive. John provided information as to just what the foundation of the house on this Austin Mixed Clays is doing. I couldn't have made my decision without him. Will definitely call Olshan if we should decide we can afford the work...

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category foundation repair

12/15/2020

Great job. Very thorough, professionals all the way.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category concrete repair

06/22/2020

This was an AWFUL experience. I am a knowledgeable female, in a large field of experience. I have ran a construction company, and Built cars. I feel this information is relevant as it is not often that I feel offended, when Men talk to me like I don't know what I am talking about in their field. However, the man that arrived at my house was arrogant and uninformative. FIrst it started off that: Wh...

Description of Work
Foundation Quote

Category concrete repair

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for this important feedback. We take feedback like yours seriously here at Olshan. I can assure you that what you describe is not typical and does not align with our core values. Our Quality Assurance Team is investigating this matter, and a representative hopes to meet with you soon. We are committed to doing what it takes to make this right.

04/13/2020

The guy that came to my house was very professional, honest and kind. He gave me information that I wish I had had before I called him out. The price he gave me was very reasonable. I would recommend this company to anyone else needing to have their house level.

Description of Work
Foundation level

Category concrete repair,foundation repair

04/13/2020

Excellent, they were professional from start to finish. The salesman explained the process completely before starting and it went exactly as explained. The workers were polite and cleaned up after they were finished. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
foundation repair

Category foundation repair

We are Texas' oldest and most trusted foundation repair company, specializing in: slab foundation repair, pier and beam foundation repair, crawl space repair, commercial foundation repair, new construction, helical piers, steel piers, house leveling, crawl space encapsulation, exterior water management, dehumidifier, vapor barriers, drainage, basement waterproofing, sump pumps, concrete leveling (driveways, sidewalks, patios, garage floors) and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available