Old Fashion Handyman

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2007

1 employee, no subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email....

Ryan Alario - Master Electrican

Thank You For Checking Us Out. We Specialize In Electrical Repairs, Renovations, Remodels, New Construction. Call Us For A Free Quote/Estimate At 405/756-7462 (Cell)

Apply Pressure LLC

Washed by the Power

Specializing in residential and Commercial pressure washing customer satisfaction guaranteed.Surfaces: Siding, brick, stone, stucco, soffits, patios, concrete, & fences! Flat Surfaces: Driveways, sidewalks, paver patios, decks, parking lots, dumpster pads and more! Roofs: We use a soft wash method to remove dirt and algae from shingles, roof tiles, slate, metal roofing and solar tiles.

07/20/2017

Looks great and only took 3 1/2 hours.

Description of Work
Two items where addressed. 1) Had trim around back door replaced. 2) Had range hood replaced

06/16/2016

I found this handyman to do a small repair on my elderly father's ceiling fan light pull. He can no longer climb ladders and I have RA, so I can't either. I had called some providers closer in, but none of them returned my calls. The one company that did does not do small jobs. Rick answered my call and said he'd be right over. Within an hour he was! His service is located further out from Leon Va...

Description of Work
Fixed the pull chain on a ceiling fan and checked the coding for the garage door opener

03/28/2015

I have no idea what he did for the last job or any details about it.

Description of Work
It has been over a year or more since I have had him here for work.

10/13/2014

Richard was a no-show for our appointment. I was disappointed because he sounded reliable during our phone conversation. We discussed the list of items to be completed and scheduled a time. I took the day off work in order to be home while he completed the projects. It was a wasted day for me.

Description of Work
Richard did not show at the scheduled time nor did he call to explain.

08/20/2014

Provided estimate for project. Rick arrived on time, and quickly set to work. He discussed placement of unit with me, and measured and marked location. He built and installed a very sturdy wooden base, and assembled a large outdoor portable storage unit. He worked continuously, even though it was over 100 degrees outside. The quality of the construction of the wooden base, and careful assembly of ...

Description of Work
Built and installed a wooden base, and installed an outdoor portable storage unit,

Category handyman service

Interior & Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Remodeling - Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures, Handyman, General New Product Assembly, General Lawn Maintenance, Small Engine Repairs, General Clean Up, & Wood Carvings.

Major Remodeling. Roof Work. Major Tree Services. Electrical. Plumbing.