We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations

I do a variety of things. Assembly, demolition, repair, diagnose, install, anchor, hang, fix, beautify, troubleshoot. I hang fans and light fixtures and mount TVs and wall art. I install appliances and doors, light switches and outlets, trim and door knobs and more. I assemble fitness equipment and furniture. I lay tile on fireplaces, backsplashes, and floors. I diagnose and troubleshoot electrical. I fix most anything. I communicate concisely and well. My background as a Marine allows me to quickly assess a chaotic situation, decide a plan of action, and execute it cleanly. I am a one man operation with decades of experience. Additionally I am a current Construction Science & Management major at UTSA and some of that bleeds over into my work-i love what I do!...
Fixture upgrades project
Fixture upgrades

lighting

202078260

12/01/2020

M M.

My fireplace looks wonderful and had made a huge difference in my home. Patrick was very professional and knowledgeable in renovations. He was a very good communicator and made sure to give me progress updates.

Description of Work
I had my fireplace renovated using rock and tile.

Category contractors, handyman service, interior designers, ceiling fans, doors

12/01/2020

Tonja S.

I am very pleased with Patrick with Nomad 1 Designs. He installed an under the counter soap dispenser and water filtration system for my kitchen sink which required drilling holes in my 1" thick granite countertops. His work was very precise and he was very professional. I will definitely be hiring Patrick again because he has a vast knowledge of skills.

Description of Work
Installation of soap dispenser and water filtration system

Category plumbing, home remodeling

11/29/2020

Rachel M.

Initially just hired Patrick for switching out a couple of light fixtures but since then have continued to add on odd jobs. He always does a great job, is punctual, and thinks outside the box to find solutions when faced with problems. Will continue using on future projects

Description of Work
Light installation, door knob replacement, & barn door installation

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, small appliance repair, doors

11/27/2020

Cassie R.

He was on time and made sure everything was done properly. Has great attention to detail.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Mr. Electric of San Antonio

Mr. Electric of San Antonio provides expert electrical service, installation and repair for residential and commercial buildings. Home health begins with top notch electric care. We will help you upgrade and improve your space, so it is more energy efficient and secure. We do service outside of San Antonio please call 830-632-2559

Offers by Mr. Electric of San Antonio on Angi
    Allgood Electric

Why should you consider Allgood Electric? Live friendly people answering our phones, we will take care of your Property by wearing floor protectors and work mats or tarps Courtesy call when tech is on way We will listen to your concerns with non-technical language. Upfront agreed upon price before any work is done .

Offers by Allgood Electric on Angi
    Absolute Power Electrical Contractors

Absolute Power Electrical Contractors, opened its doors in 2005. However, we have built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. As we have grown, we have been careful not to compromise our commitment to quality. Our sense of pride is apparent in every electrical project we complete. Our quality craftsmanship will satisfy the most discriminating tastes and our affordable pricing will surprise even the most frugal budget. Our one on one service is our dedication to your vision. We look forward to speaking with you and understand that this investment in your home or business is an investment in your future. Do not hesitate to phone or e-mail us directly to schedule a time to meet.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Check, PayPal

Painting and large drywall work

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations

How is Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations overall rated?

Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations provide

Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations offer free estimates?

Yes, Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations offers free project estimates.

Does Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations offer a senior discount?

No, Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations ?

Yes, Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations offers warranties.

What services does Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations offer?

Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations offers the following services: I can do most things around a house or business and I’m pretty good at diagnosing or troubleshooting an issue. I’ve flipped several houses, done lots of rental make readys, done last minute punch lists on houses going on market, tarped roofs and done emergency demolition and home repairs following Hurricane Michael in 2018, and everything in between. I have a mower and weed eater and all my own tools. I'm known for my attention to detail and precision. Here are some examples of things i can do - change out deadbolts and knobs to include re-drilling an old door for a modern lockset; hang ceiling fans; mow and trim lawns; fix leaky pipes under a sink; haul a trailer; repair fencing; move or haul furniture; Demo / teardown; clean out gutters; Assemble furniture / repair and tighten up furniture; Light plumbing-replace toilets, faucets, showerheads, etc; Tile work-counters, floors, backsplashes, tub surrounds; grout or caulk for leaks; Light electrical work-change out light fixtures, switches, plugs, etc; Replace door or cabinet hardware; Trim replacement and trim carpentry. Message me if you need something done.

Are there any services Nomad 1 Designs and Renovations does not offer?

Painting and large drywall work