Next Door Painting

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2013

4.2

Next Door Painting is a locally owned and operated painting company. We deliver the highest in quality when it comes to prep work, jobsite management and overall workmanship. We carry the necessary insurance and offer a competitive warranty on every job. Next Door Painting is family owned and operated (15 Years In Business). We operate with the highest of Integrity and strive to exceed expectations. We have the ability to offer services at night and on weekends. We offer free estimates 7 days a week....

Just Quality Painting

With over 20 years of professional painting experience, we are here to brighten your home with skilled craftsmanship.

Carnival Custom Painting

Carnival Custom Painting is celebrating our 22nd successful season of custom painting, protecting and maintaining the quality of residential homes throughout Texas. With over 22,600 homes painted. Offering our customers quality service and value, professional supervision, uniformed painters, written warranty and satisfaction guaranteed.

Mx Painters LLC.

Why choose mx painters? * Licensed and insured * True professionals * Great reputation * Quality Work * 3 Year Warranty * Color consultation Here at mx painters we strive for excellence and nothing less. We are a family operated business with customer satisfaction being our number one priority. We value honesty and integrity and treat your home as if it were our own. Each project is managed with the skills and experience our clients have come to expect. Our goal is to meet your expectations and even exceed them.We offer full service residential and commercial painting projects.. Mx painters strives to deliver homeowners and commercial building owners the best painting prices, while maintaining the highest level of quality that you deserve. We offer professional painting services ranging from interior, exterior, drywall, carpentry, pressure washing. Our professional estimators will provide you with a free estimate while walking you through the entire process from start to finish and give you the estimate on the spot. Call us TODAY for a FREE estimate. ask for our Veteran, Law Enforcement, Military and firefighter personnel discounts

Offers by Mx Painters LLC. on Angi

05/13/2020

Lauren L.

This company really knows how to get the job done, for a reasonable price and they are as eager to get started as you are. I am so pleased with the work they performed on the interior of my house as they painted just about every room. It was no easy task as I reside in a home which I’ve owned for 35 years and I cannot express how content I am with the paint, the sheet rock repairs (from the house settling all these years) and the fresh look the interior now has. I would recommend 10x again. I’ve included one of the many pictures of the cracks and holes that were repaired. I’m telling you - this house feels like a brand new house on the inside again

Description of Work
Beyond Satisfied

Category drywall,interior painters

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

03/09/2020

Bill Z.

The painting was good, but it took to long. Only had one painter doing the work. My biggest disappointment was the area of soffit damage or rotted wood. The salesman told me that I had a soffit area that was rotted and needed to be repaired I had it repaired. When I reviewed the completion of the job I found that the painter had painted over soffit areas that were damaged or were rotten . I stated to the salesman this was not what I expected to see and why, since you informed me of the initial damage and I had it repaired per your contract. He became extremely defensive and stated that some of the area I was complaining about was just cosmetic. I stated not true it needed to be replaced so now I have to replace it and paint it. After a huge argument he finally agreed to paint the soffit area after I had it repaired and signed a document he would do so with in 48 hrs.after repair. The repair was completed on Feb. 24th I called the salesman he stated the painter would be at my home on Feb 25th at 3:30pm he was a no show.I called the salesman he stated the painter is on another job and was not able to make it to my house.I Set up another appointment for the painter to be at my house at 5:30pm he was a no show. I had an emergency and left my home a at 6:15. Painter shows up at my security gate at 6:30pm to paint, that is 20 min before sunset. I do not have the soffits painted as of this date. NEXTDOOR Painting has been paid in full. I have a verbal and signed statement from the salesman that he would repaint the area of soffits that were repaired. VERY DISAPOINTED I can not recommend NEXTDOOR Painting I would look for a another painter.

Description of Work
Out side trim and soffit

10/26/2018

Steve M.

I hired Next Door Painting to do some interior painting for me. Matt was the one in charge. They did a good job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

10/25/2018

Wade Z.

A young man name Matt came out to my house and did a job for me. I had some wallpaper in the house that needed to be removed so we could update the home. There was quite a bit. Matt did a good job on removing the wallpaper, fixing the walls after and then painting them. The house has never looked better. I am very happy with the results. Thank you.

Description of Work
Wallpaper Removal

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the positive feedback and we are happy to know that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you for using Next Door Painting!

09/28/2018

James R.

I was listening to Matt's sales pitch for estimate and then all of a sudden he accused me of not interested in listening to their guarantee on workmanship and walked off. It was very wierd.

Description of Work
House painting

02/23/2017

Lucy J.

I did not like the provider's attitude, he came off very sarcastic. I was not happy with the work, and he was very overpriced. Any time I asked a question, he seemed to be bothered by that. Overall, he was not very professional.

Description of Work
Michael came out to paint the inside of my mobile home.

Category interior painters

05/13/2016

George C.

Overall, a good experience. I had trouble getting in touch with the estimator, Erik, at first. Then I finally realized he had an iPhone and could text. After that, he was very responsive in texting back and forth and getting things set up. He was very professional and courteous. I felt the price was fair, after the other two people I had come out gave me extremely high figures almost 50% more. For the most part, they were very clean. I think a speck of paint got on the back of a couch, and there was one scuff mark on our floor by the front door, but nothing I wouldn't expect from having most contractors working in the house. The only complaint was that the chair rail doesn't blend in well with the existing rail, and they didn't caulk it very well. Erik texted me later and said he'd take care of it, so we'll see. May not want to use them for doing lots of trim? Overall, a good experience, and I may end up using them for the exterior as well next year.

Description of Work
Had them paint an office, hallway, and living room. They redid all the trim and painted the walls a new color over a white wall (so no priming needed). Had them retexture the baseboards after we had a new floor installed, and had them extend out a chair rail.

Category drywall,interior painters

05/15/2015

Peggy S.

I was very impressed by this company because they did what they said would be done. These guys were very polite, careful with moving and protecting furniture, came on time and just worked. I originally called to have all the popcorn removed and repair some water damaged areas on the ceiling. But since we removed an attached island, ceiling lights and ceiling fans and are having new cabinets installed, they repaired those areas as well and then textured the ceiling, prepped and repainted the ceiling and walls. Next Door Painting went over and above what I was expecting. They cleaned up each day and the final cleanup was excellent.

Description of Work
They removed all popcorn from the ceiling, repaired water damage, textured, prepped and repainted ceiling, repaired walls and ceiling areas where previous lights and ceiling fans were and where an island was removed and painted all walls

Category house painters,interior painters

05/10/2015

Patty H.

I was referred by an office co-worker at the high school I work at. My friend spoke highly of this company and how professional the entire experience was for her. I did my research anyway as I always do and found most all reviews to be very favorable. I called them up and scheduled a free estimate for the next day. Mr. Hernandez was their representative and showed up on time (highly unusual compared to other contractors I've dealt with in the past) and was pleasantly surprised how informative and prepared he was. Our interior is well taken care of but after 15 years, three teenagers and never really painting much in the past, it was in dire need of a freshening up. Mr. Hernandez introduced me to his company portfolio that included how they would protect our flooring and furnishings during the process and helped with choosing the right products for our needs. The work was scheduled for the following week and completed without incident. We love the detailed work and the care each of the crew members took while in our home. I will continue to refer Next Door Painting to all of my family members and co-workers and have already scheduled Michael and Next Door Painting to paint the exterior of our home this coming July. Completely satisfied, Patty Arellano

Description of Work
Interior painting of all rooms including, entry, formal and family room, kitchen, master bedroom and bedrooms, utility room and game room.

Category house painters,interior painters

04/23/2015

Nancy P.

Next Door Painting Team were hard workers. They were pleasant to have around all day long for 31/2 days. They were respectful of surrounding landscaping and of my pets... A job well done and I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed and scraped entire exterior of my home. Repaired siding and soffit and primed all new repairs. Caulked around entire house as needed. Painted exterior in colors and paint of my choice.

Next Door Painting

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2013

4.2

12719 Vidorra Vista Dr

San Antonio, TX 78216

Interior Painting Exterior Painting Popcorn Removal Pressure Washing Carpentry Deck and Fence Staining Drywall Repair Wallpaper Removal

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available