My Repairman

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2005

6460 Babcock Rd

San Antonio, TX 78249

My Repairman is a family owned and operated company servicing the San Antonio and the surrounding areas. We take pride in providing the best costumer service possible to any new and returning customers. www.MyRepairmanTX.net We are closed on Sundays, and our company does not send bills....

11/04/2021

Robert K.

The level of professionalism as a repair subcontractor under American Homeshield Warranty is abhorrent…The repairman DID NOT show at the appointment block of 10a-2p… Apparently, it is the company policy to NOT honor the assigned repair request unless someone answers the phone prior to the technician arriving…However, this policy WAS NOT communicated to the customer by My Repairmen INC or AHS prior to the allotted repair time…if you expect someone to adhere to a company policy shouldn’t you inform them first or have them acknowledge said policy via email or call…an email was sent via AHS stating the appointment time AND no where does that communication specify that you would not show up unless someone answered the phone to verify that someone would be home…would I make an appointment to have my fridge repaired if I didn’t make arrangements for someone to be there…your company is in breach of a contractual obligation and the BBB will be notified for resolution

Description of Work
Warranty Claim

01/14/2021

Gary K.

Good communication, good service and fair pricing.

Description of Work
Replacement of ice maker in Samsung fridge

07/25/2018

Deborah S.

They are very good, they are recommended by my mother, they call if they are gonna be late, they are very quick about fixing what is wrong. Their price is very reasonable. They take good care of their customer.

Description of Work
They were referred to us by my mother for handyman services.

Category handyman service

07/25/2018

Deborah S.

They are just really really good. I cannot say enough good things about them. If possible, I will give them an A+

Description of Work
I had them repair refrigerators and little plumbing service.

Category handyman service

05/09/2018

Anthony G.

We just recently had our family dog give birth to 9 beautiful puppies, and consequently have had to be using our washer and dryer a minimum of 5 times a day, and our dryer decides to die on us!! We contacted My Repairman and they came out that same day, assessed the situation, ordered parts and had us back up and running within a day and a half. Very prompt, professional, and fair in cost. I am a very satisfied customer and will definitely use them for my appliance repair needs in the future. Thank you

Description of Work
Broken dryer

05/05/2018

Sheila W.

It took 3 trips, for him to repair the washer but everytime he fixed something, I am having a different problem.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair.

01/16/2018

Harmony H.

This company was hired through my home warranty, took a day longer to respond than the company allows then I had to schedule out a few days. the tech was supposed to call when he was 30 mins out but called 10 mins out then came to my house for less than 10 minutes, gave me no paperwork and let me know the heating element is burnt out and it would be 5 -10 business days to get. my warranty company is still waiting for the report after 5 business days and still no resolution in sight. I DO NOT recommend this company.

Description of Work
my dishwasher was no longer drying.

11/29/2017

Brian V.

Went well- turned out I didn’t need Freon. Steam cleaned the vents/heat exchanger fins

Description of Work
Refrigerator is nspection/adjustment

11/14/2017

richard p I.

replaced some parts and working now

Description of Work
ice maker not working

10/19/2017

BOBBY L.

the appointment was made for 2 days later on a wednesday between a long window of between 1 and 5 Pm. After waiting all afternoon i finally started trying to call them at 4;00 to see if they were still coming over and leaving messages because no one would answer. finally we gave up at 6:00pm. In the morning some little Airhead from the office called and gave some B/S about them going paperless and lost the appointment. They just said they were sorry and wanted to know if they could waste another whole day for me waiting on them to come again between 1 and 5 pm. The only thing we could both agree on is they are Sorry and i would never use them again. I called another repair man and they were able to fit me right in and within 2 hours it was all repaired. I AM WRITING THIS TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THAT MY REPAIRMAN SHOULD NOT BE YOUR REPAIRMAN IF YOU VALUE YOUR TIME AND NEED SOMETHING REPAIRED

Description of Work
i called about repairing a samsung refrigerator and made an appointment.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

08/31/2017

Richard S.

Alex quickly ascertained what the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
Refrigerator stopped working. My Repairman could not come out the day I called, but the food in my fridge was already bad so waiting one day was not a problem. I was afraid that I would have to buy a new one, but Alex determined that it was merely a circuit board controlling the compressor and replaced the board.

08/30/2017

David C.

I bought a dishwasher. They installed it but didn't do something right. There is a power box in the back that he installed behind the dishwasher so the dw wouldn't recess as far as it was supposed to. I didn't even notice until later. Looking at the instructions, that little box is supposed to be installed in the cabinet next to the dishwasher so it will be out of the way. So I had to pull out the unit, drill holes and move the box to the other cabinet to make room for the unit to sit back like it was supposed to do. Nice and helpful installer - just apparently doesn't know what the instructions say or have the eye to notice it was sticking out about 1.5" too far. So in the end I paid for an install that wasn't done right. If I asked, they probably would have come to fix it - but I am handy so it was simpler for me to redo this part than call/re-schedule/wait, etc again. They have done other repairs for me and did a good job, so I would give them another chance.

Description of Work
Install dishwasher

08/25/2017

Debora E.

George diagnosed my washers problem, gave me some options, fixed and reset it and cleaned out filter all for a GREAT price and it is up and running GREAT now!!! He also checked out my refrigerator and cleaned the coils (it is too big for me to move myself to get to back to the coils.) So glad I found My Repairman, its great to know that I know exactly who to call whenever any issues come up and they will take great care of me!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

08/18/2017

Derek L.

My Repairman was on time, professional and got everything done on my lunch break. Alex was great, and showed up right on time. Was very happy with the results, will definitely be using My Repairman again!

Description of Work
My washer was not draining, and was in need of repair.

07/28/2017

Beverly B.

perfectly - he knew what was wrong and got it fixed as soon as he replaced the motor

Description of Work
replaced motor on Scotsman ice maker

06/20/2017

Kent P.

These repairs took two visits. The first technician freed up the damper between the refrigerator and the freezer and diagnosed the water dispensing problem as a frozen water line. However, he could not remove the housing to install the recommended water line heater. He ordered a new housing in case it was needed and swapped our dryer door to the opposite side of the dryer. The next technician brought the replacement housing, but did not need to use it (we were not charged). He installed the water line heater and re-used the existing housing (BTW, do not use your water/ice dispenser light as a night light - it melts the housing and welds it to the refrigerator.) One of the technicians also recommended a surge protector specific to refrigerators to protect the control board in the refrigerator. We ordered one from Amazon and installed ourselves. The refrigerator and water dispenser are working at they should.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was not dispensing water, not sure that refrig was cooling properly, needed dryer door swapped from one side to another

05/15/2017

Amy H.

Very poorly. Had to pay the trip charge even though he did nothing

Description of Work
Told she shop the model number of washing machine and the fact that it was the front door gasket that was needed. The repair man came with two parts and neither was correct so he wanted to charge me for the visit and then go back an order the part and schedule again for later in the week. Very poor. Will not even bother with them again.

Category appliance repair

We'd be happy to go back to finish the repairs, we have all the information needed to order the part. Unfortunately, we didn't have the part in stock when we went out to diagnose the appliance. Per company policy we do ask for a credit card to purchase any parts we do not have in stock, if the customer request we do so before the first visit. That option was given when we scheduled the appointment. You have 30 days from the day we were out (5/15/2016) to get the repairs done. Anytime between then the service fee you paid will get applied towards the repair. We apologize that you were not 100% happy with our services and do want to make it right. Please feel free to call our office at 210.561.0711. Thank you!

05/11/2017

David H.

George arrived on time and called 30 mins ahead of time. He is very knowledgable in his troubleshooting method and Identified the problem in 20 mins. He ordered the part needed and compiled the repair 4 days later. I will use their services in the future, very pleased.

Description of Work
Ice Maker in Whirlpool Refrigerator stopped working.

04/03/2017

Poppy D.

Alex thoroughly examined the machine and checked and oiled parts, explained why it might be making more noise, but more likely it was just too stuffed! Very reasonable price for the service call. And I feel much better that it's not going to break down and flood or something. He checked the plumbing connections also.

Description of Work
Washing machine making noise and not agitating correctly (so I thought).

Category appliance repair, plumbing

03/06/2017

Kathleen B.

They came out within 3 hours of me calling, were right on time, and price to me was minimal. Great service!

Description of Work
Just a dryer that stopped working.

02/01/2017

Bernard K.

Had one breaker go out--cost was $175.00 to repair and replace. Decided to have the rest of the breakers replaced since they were all 35 years old. Total cost for everything was $463.00 Excellent and Professionally done.

Description of Work
Electric Panel breaker replacements

01/29/2017

Craig S.

Showed up on time. Was able to repair with out any problems.

Description of Work
repair refrig

01/05/2017

David K.

Quick and on point with repair work.

Description of Work
My dryer stopped blowing hot air. They came and assessed the problem (faulty heater coil) and gave an estimate. They also told me how to troubleshoot further problems.

01/03/2017

Leticia L M.

He came on the day we called. He replaced the part and checked our dryer vent. He was punctual and very professional.

Description of Work
Clothes dryer was not heating.

01/02/2017

Jo Ann A.

Fixed the range burner light but wall oven needed a replacement part that was no longer carried by oven manufacturer (oven is 15 years old but rarely ever used). Repairman service was prompt, efficient and reasonably priced. Would definitely use this company again and highly recommend to others. Very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Checked out both my range/oven and my wall oven. Range had "hot red burner light" that stayed would not go out when glass top completely cooled (this was the second time this occurred to this range but was a different burner this time). Wall oven could not be turned off without using the breaker box. The "face panel" didn't recognize the attempt to turn off machine.

ABSOLUTE LOCK & SAFE

Our Family has serviced the San Antonio area since 1976, we are a full service lock company that specialize in commercial, resedential, industrial, & Automotive. we have multiple vans to service your specefic needs. We offer a high security lock line if you are looking to increase your security and key control. we are ready to respond at your convienance. we offer a free home security analysis to address the weak points in your home and offer a solution that will work with your budget. Please call us when you need us. Steve Johnson

Fontenot Locksmith LLC

Fontenot Locksmith specializes in a range of residential, commercial, and automotive locksmith maintenence. We can originate lost keys for nearly any make or model vehicle as well as offer a number of access control options to meet your security needs.

Whitley's Lock And Safe

Whitley's Lock & Safe is family owned & operated since 1985. We are Licensed and bonded and employ highly trained Locksmith professionals who are available to assist you for all of your Security needs. Whether you need keys duplicated, a rekey on your new home, or Electronic locks for your business our Highly Trained Locksmiths are here to help. There is nothing more important to us than the security of your family home and business. Call us today and let us know how we can help!

$10

Heating, Air Conditioning, & Appliance Repair - Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Cooktops, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Ranges, Dishwashers, Ice Makers, Ice Machines

Buy & sell appliances.