Milberger landscape nursery

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2005

Cost is determined by the job....

San Antonio Landscaping And Design

I have been doing Landscaping in San Antonio & Surrounding areas since 1984. I will personally meet with you & spend as much time as necessary going over what you would like to do and what your options are. I have a massive portfolio of before & after pictures, on my laptop, that we can reference on our first visit to help you with ideas. We will then design your landscape either by hand, or by CAD. This is to make sure we like everything on paper "before" any digging begins. I'm amazed at how many landscapers skip, or pay little attention to this process. This is where we spend most of our time. This is also why I only do 1 appointment per day between 9am and 3pm. They can take some time. If this is done right, the actual installation is so much easier and smoother...and I have the best Landscaping Crew in San Antonio. Period. :) Folks, this is fun and I love doing this. I want you to have as much fun and love it as much as I do. Thank you, I look forward to working with you! - Steve

Offers by San Antonio Landscaping And Design on Angi
ALFA Irrigation & Landscaping

ALFA IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPING IS HERE TO SERVE YOU IN ANYTHING WITH YOUR IRRIGATION SYSTEM WE OFFER REPAIRS, NEW INSTALLS, PUMP SERVICE, AND MONTHLY MAINTENANCE WE CAN ALSO CERTIFICATE YOUR BACKFLOW PREVENTER, WE ALSO OFFER LANDSCAPING INSTALLS, UPGRADES, DESIGN, PAVERS, FLAGSTONE, PATIOS, PERGOLAS, PAVILIONS, RETAINING WALL, REGRADING LAWN AREAS, COLOR CHANGE OUTS, AND OUTSIDE KITCHENS. ANYTHING TO MAKE YOUR HOME MORE PLEASANT AND COMFORTABLE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. ALFA IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPING IRRIGATION LICENCE #15922 BACKFLOW LICENCE #16367

Sprinkler Management Dream Yards

Please text us directly as well @ 210-367-9801. ( sometimes we don’t get notifications from Angie’s list) Sprinkler installation Sprinkler Repair 2-wire sprinkler repairs Landscape design Hardscape Xeriscape Water features Landscape lighting Light drainage work Water efficient Landscape New sprinkler technology SAWS Audits Backflow preventer testing Our employees love to be dependable and punctual. Dream yards loves the hard work that we put into getting Super service awards for the last 7 years. We are very thankful for all new potential clients and returning customers. We put god first and family second all the rest will fall in place. It is very important to have an open line of communication with each of our clients; so please take the time and call the office to speak with our great team. If you like to schedule or message with Angie’s list app please call the office aswell. It is our busy season for the next few months. I want to thank all of you for letting us be the guys you can count on. Call Today😁 Have a great week!! God Bless. We currently are offering an eight year warranty on all new sprinkler systems. Call for details.

Offers by Sprinkler Management Dream Yards on Angi

09/18/2017

Nick C.

Everything went great. While at Milberger's we worked with Adam to discuss all of the criteria which we were considering for the various trees and plants, and we found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful. We were able to narrow down our selections, and schedule an installation time about a week or so after our purchase. The crew that came was very professional and efficient. They took great care to make sure that everything was planted properly, and that the instructions for how to care for and maintain the new trees was clearly explained. We'll definitely use Milberger's again in the future!

Description of Work
We needed to purchase 5 new trees as well as new privacy screening plants (19) and have them installed.

Category landscaping,tree service

07/31/2016

Werner B.

Visited their office twice and left contact information to install residential landscaping. Followed up with email and two phone calls. Milberger's landscaping never bothered to return email or phone calls.

Description of Work
Install Landscaping for a residence.

06/01/2015

Heidi K.

Tracy, the employee I spoke with, was the rudest individual I have ever had the misfortune of talking to. I went to them for their expertise and instead was completely blown off. Little did they know, I was willing to spend a large amount. I will forever advise my friends and coworkers against them because they have no interest in customers.

Description of Work
Nothing. I requested a consult, which they would not provide. Instead, they said I could come to them to see their inventory.

04/21/2014

Carmen G.

The planting went very well.

Description of Work
they planted two large oaks trees for me. I have done business with them for 16 years. Top quality work.

Category landscaping,tree service

04/19/2014

Ken C.

They had what I was looking for. Employee came by to ask me if I needed assistance. They are always very helpful there.

Description of Work
I purchased some lawn fertilizer and compost from this provider

01/26/2014

Thomas K.

Have not used their landscape labor services, only purchased retail products which has always been high quality.

Category landscaping,greenhouses

12/05/2013

M K H.

It is our family tradition to buy our Christmas tree from Milburger's. The trees are always fresh, they are standing up in the stand so you can easily walk around and find the right one, the trees are well cared for and properly watered, and they last longer than trees from local hardware stores. Yes, our tree cost more than $19.99, but the quality can't be beat. This year's experience was no exception. We found our perfect tree, and the friendly staff helped haul it and load it and secure it. Great service!

Description of Work
Beautiful Christmas Trees

Category greenhouses

11/01/2013

Cindy G.

Wanted to plant some annuals over Labor Day weekend. Went several places to find both sun and shade flowers. Millburgers had the best selection. Most other locations had little or no inventory of annuals. Found sun and shade varieties. When I had a question it was easy to find an employee to assist me. Will go again. (Bulverde Rd location off FM1604)

Description of Work
Retail purchase of plants and supplies.

Category greenhouses

06/06/2013

susan R.

It took approx. 2 weeks to complete after existing plants killed and removed. The men worked 8 hour days everyday. They kept the yard clean and picked up all waste. They were VERY professional. These men are experts in landscaping. Everyday I came home from work to another surprise as the work progressed. I highly recommend Milberger.

Description of Work
I wanted to re-landscape my entire yard (front, back, sides). I hired a landscape architect & Milberger's. They removed approx. 50% of the existing grass, flower beds & shrubs. They improved drainage to prevent flooding on one side of house. New flower beds, walking paths, new clothes line area made. They planted all new drought tolerant shrubs & flowers. Some existing plants were kept & replanted. All stepping stones, gravel, rocks were provided. My entire yard was transformed.

05/20/2013

Patricia B.

My first tree was planted July 15, 2011. I watered the tree per the recommended schedule given by Milberger Nursery's staff, unfortunately, the tree died, as our area was going through a prolonged drought. The Nursery honored their 1 year guarantee, and replaced it with another well-shaped tree. There had been e a little delay in the process at first. When I went to the location to follow up, it was revealed that my phone number had been written down incorrectly. Adam had called multiple times, but he just couldn't get through to me. In fact, Adam had already come by my home to check the first tree that died, picked out a nice new one and set me in the delivery lineup for a replant. Kudos to Adam! During my follow-up visit, he spoke respectfully, while showing the consideration of driving me around the lot to allow me to choose anything different...whether by tree size or type...than what he had already put aside for me. Well, I couldn't beat his choice. I waited to write this review until after the leaves dropped in the fall/winter, and then put out new ones this spring. The tree is lovely and doing very well. I am truly pleased and grateful. Milberger's Landscaping and Nursery is expansive and lovely to walk through; it presents some unique specialty plantings. I recommend a trip to them.

Description of Work
Replanted a 45 gal Red Oak tree...in beautiful condition.

Category tree service