Martinez Movers

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2017

The Moving Company You Can Depend On! Martinez Movers has been a reliable San Antonio Moving Company since 2017. Being a great service provider means having complete and total confidence in the people providing those services, and we’re proud to have the best pros in the business working with us.

movers (39)handyman (3)piano movers (2)pool cleaning (1)

05/17/2021

Marguerite C.

Excellent service! They wrapped every piece of furniture (some of them antiques) extremely well and everything arrived safely and with no problem. Also, my move was the only one, which is something I preferred, so I didn't have to share the truck with anyone's else's move. Their service was very professional both on the front end and upon delivery. Items were delivered on time as promised and the unloading was quick and efficient. Overall a terrific experience with this company!

Description of Work
Needed to move several household pieces and boxes from my mother's home in Texas to my home in Northern California.

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

Ms [Member Name Removed] thanks for the opportunity to serve you!

02/19/2021

Leslie Z.

Movers arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. This is the first time a moving company did NOT drop or damage a single item.

Description of Work
Moving services

Category handyman service, moving companies

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

02/17/2021

Sharon G.

Great, men worked very quickly and carefully. Fair pricing

Description of Work
Exceptionally fast and efficient.

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

08/26/2020

Arnita H.

Perfect. They were timely, professional. They set up the items in the apartment before leaving.

Description of Work
Move items from a house to an apartment.

Category moving companies, delivery service

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

08/22/2020

Kim P.

Excellent. Reminders were sent. Fair price was charged. The guys arrived promptly as promised. Very nice and professional. I highly recommend this company and will definitely contact them for any future work we may need.

Description of Work
Piano Move

Category moving companies, delivery service, piano moving

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

Thanks for give in us the opportunity to serve you.

08/11/2020

Richard F.

Excellent moving job On time and on time at Houston delivery site

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Good afternoon Mr [Member Name Removed] thanks for the opportunity to serve you. Have a bless day!

06/26/2020

Chad N.

We had a great experience with Martinez Movers from start to finish! Good customer service on the phone to set up our appointment, and Eleazar was thorough giving us a quote. On moving day, there was no damage to our belongings or walls and I appreciated that they were extra careful with our upright piano. We also appreciated that the movers wore masks the whole time, even though it was hot and they were working hard.

Description of Work
Moving furniture and upright piano

Category delivery service, piano moving

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Thank you very much ,was our pleasure to serve you and your Family , have a bless night!

05/23/2020

Ms Kayla O.

Perfect. How often can you say movers were perfect! These guys were easy to deal with from the start. Showed up ON TIME with EXTRA and every single one of the SIX employees they had in our two homes were superb! Very polite and not one looked or acted like they weren’t there to do the best job possible...and it was SO hot and with masks. I don’t have any complaints!

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] was our pleasure!

05/20/2020

Valerie D.

I'm so impressed with this company. I had never heard of them, but read their glowing reviews online and I'm so glad I chose them over the other two companies I researched. Silvia Hernandez at Martinez answered all of my questions over the phone, and gave me detailed pricing. The 3 gentlemen showed up on time, shrink wrapped and blanketed all of my furniture carefully, and loaded it all carefully into the truck. They were quick, efficient and courteous. They explained the process as they went along (how they intended to load furniture with boxes so as to minimize movement). They even stayed overtime until they finished loading everything, all very carefully . I highly recommend this company and would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Help with Wrapping and Moving Furniture and Boxes

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

05/03/2020

Mr Timothy S.

The whole team was on time, paid close attention to our needs and were extremely professional. We will absolutely use again when we move.

Description of Work
Moving Services

Category moving companies, delivery service

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Thanks for your business!

04/27/2020

Ashley R.

The 2 men that moved me were great. They protected all my furniture and worked efficiently.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/16/2020

Mrs. D.

The movers were absolutely amazing. They worked efficiently and used their time and skills well. We would definitely recommend them. We have moved several times and hiring Martinez movers was a great decision. Their rates are very reasonable compared to other moving companies too.

Description of Work
Moving Services

Category handyman service, moving companies

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

01/27/2020

Rachel S.

They never got back to me with an estimate. I had to select another moving company

Description of Work
Moving services

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

I apologize I was calling you 2 times in effort to we give you a quote we need to collect more information. you was not answering my calls . again i apologize for the inconvenience. Also please double check your email I was send in our estimate on January 17th based on the information you send us by Angie's list. ,you never reply back.

01/04/2020

Steve H.

Martinez movers did a fantastic job moving my hot tub. We can now enjoy the hot tub on our deck. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Moved my 900lbs Hot Tub to my backyard deck

Category moving companies, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

was our pleasure, thansk for contacting Martinez Movers

12/21/2019

Marc H.

They were great. Best moving experience we have ever had! They were on time, very efficient, competitively priced and careful with our items which are all the things you could ask for from a moving company. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Moved from a house to an apartment

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

11/23/2019

Teresa C.

Everything went great. The movers were very professional. I highly recommend them. 😊

Description of Work
Move all furniture and totes to new place.

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

06/07/2019

Jose R.

Move went great. Luis and Ruben very professional and polite. They wrapped everything and nothing was damaged. They even helped me move a few things around that were too heavy for me. Would hire again and recommend.

Description of Work
Moving household

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

Review for Martinez Movers - 515 Coleman St, San Antonio, TX - 37918320

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review it was our pleasure to serve you.

04/29/2019

Jane L.

Called on time to let me know they were running late. Finished job in 2 hours which is the minimum and did some extra also. Polite and courteous. I needed furniture moved upstairs and some moved downstairs.

Description of Work
Moving Furniture between floors

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

09/29/2018

Melva R.

Excellent service. Professional, careful and efficient. Thank you.

Description of Work
New home move.

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

08/16/2018

Billie V.

They were amazing. They handled everything and were responsible movers. Nothing was broken, nothing was stolen. Best movers hands down. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Martinez movers moved us from San Antonio, Texas to Sacramento CA.

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

Thanks for your review.

08/08/2018

Stephanie V.

They did a great job. They were very careful and professional.

Description of Work
Belongings to Be moved from old house to new house

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

Thanks for your review

05/21/2018

Chris C.

These movers were incredible. They wrapped every piece of furniture in a blanket and then wrapped it in plastic wrap and placed in the U-haul. They packed the truck perfectly. 10 days later they arrived at the new house and unpacked both U-haul trucks and placed the furniture in the house. They put they furniture together, they had to unassemble one refrigerator to get it out of the house and reassemble it at the new house. I was afraid we were going to have to call a technician to reassemble it, but Mr. Martinez put it back together perfectly.

Description of Work
Packed our household into two U-haul trucks for 10 days while we waited on a closing date.

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

Review for Martinez Movers - 515 Coleman St, San Antonio, TX - 37089450

05/05/2018

Evgeny S.

Guys did a great job! Highly recommend them! Very professional, very careful moves, has all needed equipment/tools. Excellent service👍🏼 They’ll help with any moving needs!

Description of Work
Unloading Furniture.