Lineberger Consulting Engineers Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

Jeffery L. Lineberger has over thirty years professional engineering and design experience. Mr. Lineberger is a licensed professional engineer in the State of Texas. His core practice areas include forensic structural engineering, civil engineering, and structural engineering design. Mr. Lineberger is a testifying expert in federal, state, and county court venues. Additional Phone: (512) 522-9197....

Christopher Contracting has been serving San Antonio and the surrounding areas for over 17 years. We have made it our duty to deliver the best workmanship while giving customers friendly and reliable service. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. We realize that repairs can often be a major undertaking. Christopher Contracting will be glad to provide you with an evaluation and an estimate to satisfy your needs. Integrity based contracting and construction business fully insured and licensed.

we a family owned and operated business since 2008. If you are in need of foundation repair, Longhorns Foundation Solutions is the ideal option for you. Owner and supervisor, Israel Lopez has made it his greatest importance to administer honest and truthful answers when it comes to foundation repairs. He has over 20 years of experience and has associated with different companies throughout the years that can vouch for his commitment over foundation repairs. We as a business offer quality craft at a efficient and timely fashion at a modest price. We provide written estimates for free and stand by our fully guaranteed work. If you are concerned about your home, call us today and we can inspect your foundation settling."

Built on a foundation of trust, G.L. Hunt has served Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio with foundation repair services for over 30 years. Specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, drainage services including french drains, and concrete leveling, our primary concern is customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide foundation repair financing and free inspections for homeowners. As we strive to find permanent solutions, we also offer transferable foundation repair warranties.

01/15/2016

Description of Work
I called the company to have someone come out to do a structural engineer inspection of my home prior to getting my foundation repaired. No one answered the phone, I was prompted to leave a message. I left a voice mail with what I was requesting and my phone number. No one ever called me.

Category structural engineer,foundation repair

05/30/2015

It went well.

Description of Work
Inspect residential foundation, furnish report.

Category structural engineer

03/22/2011

We are still waiting for their report back. It went very well, it is a top level professionalism and information, it's a great value. It was very positive.

Description of Work
Lineberger Consulting Engineer assessed our foundation and consulted on a possible renovation and foundation repair for the future.

Category structural engineer

Residential and Commercial Structural Engineering and Foundation Inspections. Civil & Structural Engineering. Architectural Engineering. Forensic Engineering.

Foundation Repair.