Lessards Gutters

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2012

We are a second generation family owned and operated business. We are professionals who believe in treating people fairly with our prices and service. Our specialty is seamless gutters and we offer free estimates. We accept cash, check, and all major brands of credit cards. You can find more at www.LessardsGutters.com...

A1 Pressure Washing

Hi my name is Avery. I am trying to grow my business, A1 Pressure Washing. I do homes driveways and decks. I am a small company trying to get up and running.

Shine

Our mission at Shine Window Care of San Antonio North is to make our clients happy by giving them world-class service with a smile in every area of our business; while taking pride in ourselves and our company. At Shine of San Antonio North, we do things right! We look forward to helping you professionally clean, maintain, and beautify your home or place of business. Whether it's window cleaning, pressure washing or gutter cleaning, you'll be assured of 5-star service.

Offers by Shine on Angi
Gleam Team Window Cleaning

We know that you have a busy schedule. You want clean windows, but don't have time or desire to do them yourself. You also want a quick hassle-free experience with a competent company. We can help! We are committed to being the most responsive company in town to your needs. We do everything in our power to answer every phone call that we receive. Our website is equipped with state-of-the-art bidding software designed to make your life easier. You can generate an instant bid right from our website; No more waiting around at home for someone to show up and give you an estimate! We are reliable, dependable, and show up to our appointments on time. Your happiness is guaranteed: if you aren't thrilled with the work and the way you are treated by our company, then we don't think you should have to pay! Try us risk-free, call (210) 767-8326, text to (210) 788-0938 or visit www.gleamteam.com right now!!

05/16/2020

All went as expected except for a weather delay, which can hardly be blamed on service provider. They showed up on time, and completed the job within 2 hours. Thought cost may have been slightly higher than some other bids but well worth the price for a professional job.

Description of Work
tear down existing back guttering, replacing it as well as back guttering and install new with leaf guard screen. Disposed of all old materials.

Category gutter cleaning

thanks so much for the kind words!

02/01/2020

several companies tried to have us replace whole porch along with the gutters, but that was not our goal....I guess it was considered a smaller job than most companies wanted. Lessard's met with us and understood exactly what we wanted and worked with us to achieve that goal! Gutters look great and we are very happy! Craig and Taryn

Description of Work
replace old gutters and downspout on back porch

12/04/2019

Excellent! Their team was professional and did a great job at a good price. Very pleased with how smoothly the job went! I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
old gutters replaced

10/27/2019

Project went great! Estimate process was easy, timely, and accurate. Workers showed up early and completed the job earlier than scheduled.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

10/07/2019

Lessards promptly returned my initial 'phone call. A gentlemen arrived promptly at the time we set up and provided an estimate that was easy to understand . Installation crew arrived promptly at scheduled time. They worked quickly and efficiently. Work was done well. Color matched exterior of residence colors very well. Crew cleaned up work area. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Lessards installed new gutters on my residence

08/21/2019

I am so very pleased with the quality of the gutters and leaf guards I had installed and I was very pleased with the installation process. Everyone I dealt with at this company was courteous and very professional and I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Installation of rain gutters

07/11/2019

Great customer service, with great response times. Fair pricing and many different options to make sure you get exactly what you want.

Description of Work
Quote and installation of seamless gutters

07/03/2019

Very reasonable pricing, crew was very professional and curtious. They did a quality job and I am very satisfied with my product. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Gutters installed

05/27/2019

Wonderful. They were timely. Their rate was reasonable and they were very professional. I would recommend this company. Sharon Hewell

Description of Work
New Gutters in back of house

Category gutter cleaning service","gutter repair contractor

04/30/2019

Lessard Gutters was prompt for the estimate appointment. They provided an estimate within 24 hours. The work was completed in two working days and no scrap or additional clean up was required when they left. The gutter system they installed looks great on the house and has already served it's purpose. Lessard Gutters is definitely on my short list of go to contractors for home related work.

Description of Work
Gutters installed around my entire home.

Category gutter repair contractor

Gutter Installs on 5",6", and 7" commercial gutters. Half round and K style available. We offer many colors including real copper, metallic copper, rustic copper and galvalume We offer Gutter Glove Guards and a variety of other screens.

We are not a roofing company

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal