Kresta Roofing & Consulting LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2012

1327 Basse Rd

San Antonio, TX 78212

With over 40 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction industry we are your property improvement and maintenance specialists. As a multi-generational, family owned and operated business you can rest assured that construction work is in our blood. With multiple generations

10/07/2019

Michael C.

Appointment was made easily. Specialist Brandon came by, check out the damage and gave me a quote within 24 hours. The repair crew was very professional. Arrived on time as scheduled, took only 2 days, as planned, completed entire roof replacement. Promptly sent all necessary paperwork to insurance to facilitate speedy reimbursement. Would definitely recommend friends and family.

Description of Work
Entire roof replacement after hail damage

10/02/2019

clinton W.

I called several times and each time they said they would come right over. They never did, so I hired another roofer. Glad I did, the other roofer was great.

Description of Work
Repair storm damaged roof

01/17/2018

Edwin B.

Good, he identified several tiles which need to be replaced

Description of Work
Inspection of Roof

01/04/2018

Timothy R.

Brandon was very professional and was 15 minutes early to the appointment. He was very quick and thorough. He did not try and sell me on any additional services and indicated that our roof was any good condition and would probably be ok for another year or two. I was very impressed with the services provided.

Description of Work
Check on roof to see if it needed replacement and address any minor issues i.e. caulking, check any nailing issues, etc.

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind words. Kresta Roofing prides itself on professionalism and great customer service. Regards.

12/29/2017

Gregory K.

Very professional and right on time. Provided great information and advice.

Description of Work
Roof inspection.

Thank you very much for your positive review. We appreciate your business.

12/28/2017

Jeri F.

Great. They were very responsive, showed up when scheduled and got the job done.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you so much for your positive review. Kresta Roofing appreciates your business and if we can be of any help in the future please feel free to contact us.

11/27/2017

Chris H.

Extremely disappointed. Contacted Kresta for an estimate for fascia and soffit repair. We agreed on price. Kresta failed to show for work on the date originally scheduled and I was only notified when I reached out to them. We rescheduled, one worker showed up, took a few photos, left to purchase supplies and never returned. When I called to speak with Clayton, he did nothing to try and resolve the problem or make it right. Extremely disappointed, as the reviews on Angie's List were so positive. Back to square one.

Description of Work
Fascia and soffit repair along roofline.

Hello Ms. Hutchins. We are sorry you are disappointed, however, Kresta Roofing had every intention of completing this job. When our worker showed up he had to leave to go purchase materials. When he was away, you made a phone call to Clayton expressing that you did not want the job completed. Without any disagreement, we graciously accepted your request and we kindly stepped away. Kresta Roofing is professional and provides excellent customer service, which is why we do, in fact, receive such positive reviews from Angie's List members. Thank you for your time. Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC

11/08/2017

Mary C P.

The entire process was great! It's been a while since this was done, about 3 years ago and I love my roof even more than when it was first done. Clayton originally came out as a result of my call to the insurance company to protect and prevent further damage, which he did. I shared with him that my dream was to have a metal roof but that I didn't think it was possible for me. After discussion, an estimate, and installation, I now have my metal roof! Clayton was helpful in answering my various questions, I didn't have to wait forever for the install, and the crew was great. Clayton really did make my dream come true! Thank you Clayton and Kresta!

Description of Work
Removal of existing shingled roofing and installation of new metal roofing. I had a pretty old roof and during a bout of heavy rainfall, the interior ceiling of my guest bedroom collapsed. What a mess!

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for such a kind and thoughtful review. Kresta Roofing makes every effort possible to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. We accomplish that with our professionalism, expertise and knowledge in the roofing industry. Again, thank you and if we can ever be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC

10/25/2017

Brandon B.

The best experience I have had with any contractor (whether it be painting, fencing, etc). They outperformed and outbid everyone. Their expertise in their industry alone makes them worth their weight in gold.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for such a great review!! Kresta roofing is committed to making our customers happy and pleased with our work. We accomplish this with our professional and knowledgeable team of experts we have. If we can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Kresta Roofing - your roofing SPECIALISTS.

09/25/2017

Clifford H.

Wonderfully professional and competent--would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repair.

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your nice comments. We thank you for your business and if we can be of any service to you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC

09/04/2017

Alfredo J.

I contacted Kresta and spoke to the owner on the phon. We agreed on a date for someone to come and inspect the roof and for him to quote me a cost estimate. The person that came, told me that he would call me in a couple of days to give me the information. It has been over two months and I still have not received a call from Kresta. I decided not to call them again since I did not want to insist on them doing the job if they are not dependable enough to call me as they said they would. I would not hire any company that would do this to any potential client. So bye, bye Kresta!!

Description of Work
We needed a full roof replacement due to a hail storm.

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] Kresta Roofing is terribly sorry for not getting back to you in a reasonable time. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Sincerely, Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC

08/15/2017

Jimmy S.

Great. Very profession. Explained that roof screws should be replaced at some time soon.

Description of Work
He caulked areas that could leak. And checked out the whole metal roof.

06/28/2017

Charles B.

They did a great job. Very professional and informative.

Description of Work
I needed my roof looked at for hail & wind damage following a storm and before calling my insurance company.

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and if we can help with any other roofing needs, please do not hestitate to contact us. Kresta Roofing.

06/15/2017

Eric H.

Excellent. Very prompt and punctual. So far, the roof isn't leaking anymore!

Description of Work
Roof inspection, seal crack in vent pipe.

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your comments. We appreciate your business. Kresta Roofing & Consulting.

06/14/2017

Charles B.

Great service, honest and informative. Took the time to explain the details for me. Greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
Hail damage evaluation.

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your comments and glad you are pleased with our services. Kresta Roofing & Consulting.

06/13/2017

Melinda N.

Very prompt for estimate, but it took longer, and a few phone calls, to finally get the repair scheduled. With that said, the repair was done within 4 business days. Brandon was very helpful in determining repair or replacement, and Lucy was terrific in getting the repair scheduled quickly.

Description of Work
Shingle repair.

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business. Kresta Roofing & Consulting.

04/11/2017

Nicholas H.

Brandon came out from Kresta Roofing & Consulting and performed a throrough abnd professional inspection of my roof. He was honest about the condition of the roof, did not try to sell me any unneeded of premature roofing work, and did complete some minor sealing and shingle repair. I was pleased with his thorough assessment, and he answered all my questions about roofing material options, approximate costs, etc. I will probably be looking at replacing my roof in the next couple years, and will likely have Krest Roofing do the job.

Description of Work
I purchased an Angie's list deal for a roof inspection and minor patch/repair as needed. I wanted an idea of how my roof was looking and how much longer it would likely last before needing replacement. I knew it was getting older and wanted to see my options for repair/replacement.

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your kind words about Brandon and Kresta Roofing. It was a pleasure helping you with your roofing needs. Please contact us in the future for any others services we can help you with. Thank you again.

01/04/2017

Schuyler L.

The roof was inspected and findings explained thoroughly.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Thank you for your positive comments. Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC appreciates your business.

12/22/2016

Carl H.

It was between them and the insurance company after the Big Deal purchase. It was a little slow because, there was much work being done in this area. Everyone had their roof replaced, so there were some delays. They did good work in the end.

Description of Work
Kresta Roofing & Consulting did the roof, eaves, replaced my screens which had been damaged by the hail. They repaired a broken skylight that was broken by the hail. It was part of a Big Deal purchase.

Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC thanks you for your business.

12/21/2016

Rodney L.

Leak was stopped by Mr.Coleman. He also gave me a recommendation on shingle replacement.

Description of Work
Water leak at roof and chimney needed repair.

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your comments. Kresta Roofing & Consulting appreciates your business.

12/20/2016

Brad K.

Excellent! They came out on my time, were accommodating, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
They did a Hail damage check and caulked a spot on my roof where I had water leaking into my attic.

Thank you for your comments. Kresta Roofing appreciates your business.

11/23/2016

Robert L.

Coleman inspected and applied sealer as needed. Recommended we replace skylights in near future.

Description of Work
Water leaks on skylights

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC appreciates your business.

10/31/2016

Daniel S.

My roof is only two years old so they didn't have to do anything other than fix the tiles. If it takes $100 for them to do that then I guess it went ok.

Description of Work
I had a couple tiles that were damaged. They fixed the tiles.

Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC appreciates your business.

10/24/2016

MARIA E M.

Outstanding! Brandon inspected the roof and indicated the source of a small leak from the roof to the master bedroom. He proceeded to seal the small area affected by a falling tree branch, and replaced a few shingles. I purchased a GROUPON for $79, and it covered the entire service. We will definitely call them back for service if the need arises in the future.

Description of Work
Roof inspection, shingle replacements

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your thoughtful words. Thank you for using Kresta Roofing for your repairs and look forward to hearing from you in the future if need be. Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC

09/15/2016

Chester K.

Brandon worked with my insurance agent to be sure there was complete understanding of what needed to be done. He also listened to some concerns I had regarding flashing and other roof problems I had experienced and followed through on all of these to my complete satisfaction. I was not in a hurray to have the replacement done, and they worked with my schedule since I was also having gutters replaced and my house painted.Replacement was completed in two days, and I am very satisfied with the quality of the work and the cleanup afterward. The price was what insurance allowed, so very satisfied with that also.

Description of Work
Replace roof on home and patio after hail damage.

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your positive comments. Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC appreciates your business.

Anthony's Make Ready

When looking for a contractor, quality, trust, and reliability are top priority. Anthony’s Make Ready is a licensed home improvement contractor and provides a full-range of contractor services with these characteristics in mind. With more than 20 years experience, we maintain an excellent reputation in refinishing, renovating, and remodeling. Our clients are at ease knowing they’re project is in expert hands.

Offers by Anthony's Make Ready on Angi
    Joel Rodriguez Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Energy Home Pros

Replacement windows for as low as $25 a month! Energy Home Pros is one of the most trusted companies of its kind in the South Texas area, with hundreds of satisfied customers. We’re trusted to do great work on your most valuable investment, and make it a place you are even happier to call home. Take a look around our website and get to know the many services we offer. Some you may have heard of before while others might be brand new. You’re always welcome to contact us with any questions and discover the full energy saving potential your home may have. Give us a call or contact us online for a free energy analysis on your home, so that we can get started saving you energy and money.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Energy Home Pros on Angi

We specialize in roofing, siding, and gutters. Other repairs include interior sheet rock repairs, painting interior and exterior, fascia and soffit repairs, patio covers, insulated patio covers, flooring of laminate, tile, and wood, and small house additions.