Kresta Roofing & Consulting LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2012

1327 Basse Rd

San Antonio, TX 78212

With over 40 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction industry we are your property improvement and maintenance specialists. As a multi-generational, family owned and operated business you can rest assured that construction work is in our blood. With multiple generations of our family working in the construction industry you will notice that we have a unique approach of combining tried and true construction methods, as well as bringing in new, current technologies. Although we specialize in the installation and repairs of all types of roofing and gutters we are a full service construction company. We also do drywall, painting, flooring, siding, fencing and more! As a family owned and operated business, you will appreciate the quality of our work and our attention to detail. We pride ourselves on our honesty and our integrity, all at a fair, yet competitive price. Our highly trained, knowledgeable staff are waiting to serve you. Call today!...

roofing (67)door installation (1)window replacement (1)garage doors (1)

10/07/2019

Michael C.

Appointment was made easily. Specialist Brandon came by, check out the damage and gave me a quote within 24 hours. The repair crew was very professional. Arrived on time as scheduled, took only 2 days, as planned, completed entire roof replacement. Promptly sent all necessary paperwork to insurance to facilitate speedy reimbursement. Would definitely recommend friends and family.

Description of Work
Entire roof replacement after hail damage

10/02/2019

clinton W.

I called several times and each time they said they would come right over. They never did, so I hired another roofer. Glad I did, the other roofer was great.

Description of Work
Repair storm damaged roof

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

01/17/2018

Edwin B.

Good, he identified several tiles which need to be replaced

Description of Work
Inspection of Roof

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

01/04/2018

Timothy R.

Brandon was very professional and was 15 minutes early to the appointment. He was very quick and thorough. He did not try and sell me on any additional services and indicated that our roof was any good condition and would probably be ok for another year or two. I was very impressed with the services provided.

Description of Work
Check on roof to see if it needed replacement and address any minor issues i.e. caulking, check any nailing issues, etc.

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your kind words. Kresta Roofing prides itself on professionalism and great customer service. Regards.

12/29/2017

Gregory K.

Very professional and right on time. Provided great information and advice.

Description of Work
Roof inspection.

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

Thank you very much for your positive review. We appreciate your business.

12/28/2017

Jeri F.

Great. They were very responsive, showed up when scheduled and got the job done.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 12/28/2017

Thank you so much for your positive review. Kresta Roofing appreciates your business and if we can be of any help in the future please feel free to contact us.

11/27/2017

Chris H.

Extremely disappointed. Contacted Kresta for an estimate for fascia and soffit repair. We agreed on price. Kresta failed to show for work on the date originally scheduled and I was only notified when I reached out to them. We rescheduled, one worker showed up, took a few photos, left to purchase supplies and never returned. When I called to speak with Clayton, he did nothing to try and resolve the problem or make it right. Extremely disappointed, as the reviews on Angie's List were so positive. Back to square one.

Description of Work
Fascia and soffit repair along roofline.

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

Hello Ms. Hutchins. We are sorry you are disappointed, however, Kresta Roofing had every intention of completing this job. When our worker showed up he had to leave to go purchase materials. When he was away, you made a phone call to Clayton expressing that you did not want the job completed. Without any disagreement, we graciously accepted your request and we kindly stepped away. Kresta Roofing is professional and provides excellent customer service, which is why we do, in fact, receive such positive reviews from Angie's List members. Thank you for your time. Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC

11/08/2017

Mary C P.

The entire process was great! It's been a while since this was done, about 3 years ago and I love my roof even more than when it was first done. Clayton originally came out as a result of my call to the insurance company to protect and prevent further damage, which he did. I shared with him that my dream was to have a metal roof but that I didn't think it was possible for me. After discussion, an estimate, and installation, I now have my metal roof! Clayton was helpful in answering my various questions, I didn't have to wait forever for the install, and the crew was great. Clayton really did make my dream come true! Thank you Clayton and Kresta!

Description of Work
Removal of existing shingled roofing and installation of new metal roofing. I had a pretty old roof and during a bout of heavy rainfall, the interior ceiling of my guest bedroom collapsed. What a mess!

Work Completed On 01/01/2014

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for such a kind and thoughtful review. Kresta Roofing makes every effort possible to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. We accomplish that with our professionalism, expertise and knowledge in the roofing industry. Again, thank you and if we can ever be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC

10/25/2017

Brandon B.

The best experience I have had with any contractor (whether it be painting, fencing, etc). They outperformed and outbid everyone. Their expertise in their industry alone makes them worth their weight in gold.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for such a great review!! Kresta roofing is committed to making our customers happy and pleased with our work. We accomplish this with our professional and knowledgeable team of experts we have. If we can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Kresta Roofing - your roofing SPECIALISTS.

09/25/2017

Clifford H.

Wonderfully professional and competent--would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repair.

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your nice comments. We thank you for your business and if we can be of any service to you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Kresta Roofing & Consulting, LLC

We specialize in roofing, siding, and gutters. Other repairs include interior sheet rock repairs, painting interior and exterior, fascia and soffit repairs, patio covers, insulated patio covers, flooring of laminate, tile, and wood, and small house additions.